Jungle counter list?

There's a list for every lane, and what champions are good there/counter others. Is there a list that says what junglers counter other junglers. I'm trying to figure this out on my own, but when I die to another jungler cause the one I'm using isn't good against him, I get berated by my team.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The jungle is changing in a massive way soon, so honestly it will all change, but there are not really any jungle counters, not in the same way there are lane ones, (ie a malphite vs a fiora). Instead there are junglers like shyvana, who will wreck ones like amumu early game, due to stronger 1v1 and very good counter jungling. But amumu has the advantage of far better ganks and a far better late game. Apart from the championselect.net , I think is the websites name, that has some general counters on it(if thats not its name, look up solomid.net and ull find a link to it there)

Deleted
    Since junglers don't pair off against each other a lot of the time there is no real counter list I think. As long as you don't try to slug it out with a lee sin as amumu you should be fine most of the time. I think it's mostly important to be aware of which junglers have a slow/dangerous start and which junglers can go aggresive early on and/or have very fast clear speeds. If you are really afraid of the other jungler you can always ward your own jungle to lessen the problem of someone counter jungling you or trying to come and kill you, or pick faster/safer junglers if you are able to counter pick.

There are actually jungle counters.

As previously mentioned by Fiif it's true you're not really laning against them in a traditional manner. However, against a strong ganking champion Shyvana and Mundo are much stronger and effective at stealing your farm in jungle while you're busy ganking a lane and they can easily escape from your jungle by the time they return.

Shyvana and Mundo both are extremely strong against slow clearing jungles. You should focus on stealing their red at level 3 as well as killing the enemy jungle early and in turn weakening the enemy jungle in the long run through stealing the "larger" jungle creeps. These junglers are countered through surviving into late game, where they fall off CC wise and more or less become a peeler/damage sponge (which IS important!)

Nocturne is a really well rounded pick, effective at dueling Olaf, Lee Sin, and slow farmers as well. He's also extremely effective at ganking lanes. Udyr is extremely strong against Nocturne.

Shaco, Kha'zix, and Rengar are strong against slow farmers as well. They beat Naut, Alistar, and he CRUSHES Mumu if you can get him at level 2-4 but will quickly become unkillable. They're obviously countered by Lee Sin, Shyvana (if she can survive your burst), and Udyr.

The tanky junglers (Nautilus, Maokai, Amumu, and Alistar) do not counter other jungles. Instead, they as you said focus mostly on killing the enemy lanes and you should work on denying them farm, ganking while their jungle as well as yours is cleared, and making sure lanes don't feed rather than winning lanes on your own.

Check championselect.net for more/better details. It's extremely important you have synergy with both your top and mid picks. It's best to coordinate with them in champion selection, though in my opinion it's best to coordinate both your mid and jungle picks with your top as you can usually level two gank that lane due to no one starting with a ward on top. It's really a balance of if you want to make sure your lanes get fed and win, or if you want to reduce the effectiveness of an enemy jungle as well as boiling down to play styles. I prefer counter jungling and ganking only when conditions are perfect in solo que as I rarely trust my lanes to do a good job with going in for the kill. Therefore, I play mostly Shyv, Noct, and Lee in solo que, and Maokai and Alistar when I que with a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTCDave View Post
    There are actually jungle counters.

As previously mentioned by Fiif it's true you're not really laning against them in a traditional manner. However, against a strong ganking champion Shyvana and Mundo are much stronger and effective at stealing your farm in jungle while you're busy ganking a lane and they can easily escape from your jungle by the time they return.

Shyvana and Mundo both are extremely strong against slow clearing jungles. You should focus on stealing their red at level 3 as well as killing the enemy jungle early and in turn weakening the enemy jungle in the long run through stealing the "larger" jungle creeps. These junglers are countered through surviving into late game, where they fall off CC wise and more or less become a peeler/damage sponge (which IS important!)

Nocturne is a really well rounded pick, effective at dueling Olaf, Lee Sin, and slow farmers as well. He's also extremely effective at ganking lanes. Udyr is extremely strong against Nocturne.

Shaco, Kha'zix, and Rengar are strong against slow farmers as well. They beat Naut, Alistar, and he CRUSHES Mumu if you can get him at level 2-4 but will quickly become unkillable. They're obviously countered by Lee Sin, Shyvana (if she can survive your burst), and Udyr.

The tanky junglers (Nautilus, Maokai, Amumu, and Alistar) do not counter other jungles. Instead, they as you said focus mostly on killing the enemy lanes and you should work on denying them farm, ganking while their jungle as well as yours is cleared, and making sure lanes don't feed rather than winning lanes on your own.

Check championselect.net for more/better details. It's extremely important you have synergy with both your top and mid picks. It's best to coordinate with them in champion selection, though in my opinion it's best to coordinate both your mid and jungle picks with your top as you can usually level two gank that lane due to no one starting with a ward on top. It's really a balance of if you want to make sure your lanes get fed and win, or if you want to reduce the effectiveness of an enemy jungle as well as boiling down to play styles. I prefer counter jungling and ganking only when conditions are perfect in solo que as I rarely trust my lanes to do a good job with going in for the kill. Therefore, I play mostly Shyv, Noct, and Lee in solo que, and Maokai and Alistar when I que with a friend.
    Ty. This is what I was looking for.

I know I'm not laning against the other jungler. But I needed to know what jungler is goodagainst another. Like one game I saw Diana jungle, so I chose Shyvana, and I just down Dianas red side, forcing her cover top lane on recalls to get cs, where the top lane and i ganked her, then i cleare her jungle again.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I wouldnt say certain champs counter other champs in the jungle, just that their playstyles counter each other. Shyvana is an agressive jung so in situations where a character either needs to farm or gank to be effective early game, she can apply pressure. Against Junglers with crazy sustain, however, she is lacking because they can outlast her. I find that as long as you are well adjusted to the playstyle of your jung champ, you will play evenly, if not better, than your opponent.

Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    @TFTCDave

Mundo doesn't fall off late game, he becomes a tank that deals more damage than most other people who are considered tanks.
    Hey everyone