Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Rampage against the machine

This is the greatest daily ever to be made, That is all.

( For those who don't exactly don't do dailies, You ride on a giant adorable beetle and kill everything on sight )

i actually get pissed off when i see this daily in the logs. its too time consuming, boring, and not to mention the minute you are stuck in combat when you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post

( For those who don't exactly don't do dailies, You ride on a giant adorable beetle and kill everything on sight )
    Personally, I don't like it, it's time consuming, it can't be combined with other dailies(sure, killing 40 dudes and collecting 24 wings and disabling 4 bug bases are individually time consuming too, but it goes faster since the bugs I kill for the wings count towards the 40 kills as well and are gathered around the bases I'd be going to anyways). Naturally, this one comes up almost every day...

And to vaeevictiss, I had the "stuck in combat" problem too, then I realized it was from the dot. Just don't use your poison spray or whatever when you get down to the last 10 or so mobs you need to kill for the quest, that way as soon as you get the last kill in you're no longer in combat.
    Last edited by Stormcall; 2012-11-10 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    And to vaeevictiss, I had the "stuck in combat" problem too, then I realized it was from the dot. Just don't use your poison spray or whatever when you get down to the last 10 or so mobs you need to kill for the quest, that way as soon as you get the last kill in you're no longer in combat.
    good to know ty lol. ill try that next time.

Deleted
    I think it's one of the worst dailies ever implemented. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw you all are no fun! Would you all rather collect mushan tongues ( Apparently some of them don't have tongues )

I kind of like it especially when a bunch of people are doing it. Since, each mob you damage that eventually dies you get quest credit for. The thing I didn't like about it is if you get dced while on the bug the quest bugs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    i actually get pissed off when i see this daily in the logs. its too time consuming, boring, and not to mention the minute you are stuck in combat when you are done.
    Luckily i'm done with the Klaxxi. I hated it EVERY time it popped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Luckily i'm done with the Klaxxi. I hated it EVERY time it popped.
    I recently stopped doing it since pvE is extremely low priority for me however I actually wanted the mount for collecting so I decided to start doing it again haha

Deleted
    I like it, actually after a bit you learn about the best spots and routes and it becomes also quick.
    Just go to the Heart of Fear entrance and enjoy your screen full of big numbers.

Deleted
    I like all the Klaxxi dailies. Specially due to all the Heavy Metal references ^^.

For me, Riding the Storm is the coolest daily ever. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31061

Jumping from serpent to serpent using chains, I could do this all day.
    Bigger than Life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Seems like people love quests that I hate.

Riding the storm is a rip of a quest in WotLK and is super annoying when you have to wait for a drake to get close.
    Or when you are a Beast Master hunter!

Much preferred the bombing quest before Rampage. Didn't have the same accomplishment feel as the other dailies (yeah like that matters) and was just so damn time consuming, especially with the combat bug after finishing the quest.

If the bug ran faster it mighta been better, but it was just annoying.

Deleted
    I too preferred bombing before rampage. I've always hated those kind of quests where you drive around with some huge f*cker and try to collect huge group of mobs to kill at once, just frustrating. And that bug feels too slow. (hurr but it's huge ass monster bug it should be slow!) At least with bombing runs you _usually_ can just spam you bombs and then fly back.

And yeah, mushan tongue quest was semi-ok because i'm enha shaman with Raining Blood buff lol. Max. 2 seconds and mob explodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    The worst thing about it is that you are kept in combat for 15-20 seconds after you are done.
    More like 1-2 minutes..

Everyday i hope it's the flying part where you drop bombs, that one is the fastest :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post

I question why you think it is adorable.

"Rampage against the machine" is a bit of a mixed bag for me, it's decent fun to ride this honkin' big bug around, mass-murdering smaller bugs, but if other people are doing it, it can take a loooong time since people always farm the closest bugs they can because Kovok is a rather slow giant bug, though on my main being in combat at the end isn't a problem, i can use shadowmeld to drop combat with whatever is powerjogging its way over to me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk...

I like it because it's quick and easy and close to the quest hub, but it annoys the heck out of me when some of the mantids get on the side of me or behind me when I'm fighting others and I have to turn to the side just to be able to kill 1 or 2.

It's terrible. Can take several minutes to complete, locks you in combat for up to several minutes when actually done, and doesn't even give the satisfaction of allowing to to kill stuff that you get loot from. I also hate all veichle combat in WoW - I like to play my class, not some stupid veichle with 2-3 abilities - so I hate it with extra passion because of that.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."