Deleted

How to sell Alani?

Hey,

i want to sell my Alani Kill but after so many people texted me that they've tried and it wasn't possible i thought of using Lootmaster.

Me, being the lootmaster, will invite the person who bought the mount. I'll aggro the mount, we kill it in one group together and i assign the mount to the buyer.

Is that possible or are they people actually right and it's not possible to sell Alani in any kind of ways?

Deleted
    the moutn that drops is boe...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    The mount is not boe: http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655

When I bought mine I made myself party leader and master looter, then we killed Alani and I looted it to myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    No, it's not.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655

OP, I'm not entirely sure but I don't know why you wouldn't be able to trade it to the other person in the party who was "loot eligible". It seems to be an item that you have to use to learn.

Used to be able to hit need with the group loot system

10+ Year Old Account
    You group with the one that wants to buy it and then you kill it. Though there's the danger of each sides not trusting each other.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I already sold the mount 2 times but some time has passed since then and i don't know whether they changed anything. Some people claim: "I've seen the hotfixes, it's no longer lootable by any other person."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and the buyer must be aware that he needs to be exalted with the Celestials.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..