Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    Illidans elementals almost killed me (popped a health pot just in time), got meleed for 160k, 'sup with that?
    they enrage when they get too far away from their respective glaive.

Has anyone been able to solo gluth 25? It only seems to be able as nightelf because of shadow meld and some exploit which prevents zombies from spawning.

Did bt fully now after 5.1, sunwell 5/6, ssc complete, the eye all but solarian, Some cata heroics (for chaos orbs >.<), eoe 10+25 (azure dropped first time 25 this id ) didnt bother to try mh since the trash is a pain in the arse so i duoed it, but managed to solo on my rogue :x
    ony 10 (i think 25 is np too but just not worth it)
    naxx 10 complete
    icc 10 marrogar (didnt bother trying further since i didnt even know the instance maybe later)
    magtheridon
    trial of the crusader complete

well thats all i can think of now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    I downed RoS today, and after wiping once due to your explained method, I figured out a proper (but slow) way to beat the 2nd part of the encounter. As said, I went all out at first (Popping ALL my CD's, going 100k+ dps mode), which meant I got some nasty 90k crits on my own arse.

So the second try I went with the slow approach, which meants that < 30% I waited for a Second Wind tick, then did a Bloodthirst, waited for a tick again, repeat. It's slow (well, the encounter is still beaten within 2/3 mins), but worked wonders for me.
    That's because the post you quoted was before RoS was nerfed. If you didn't kill it fast enough you would just die to Spirit Shock because it wasn't possible to keep them all interrupted (meaning if you didn't burst him down, you would just be chain blinded). They added a 15 second cooldown on it now, so the fight is a joke and yes you can take your time.

How do you do malygos? Tried 10m earlier and getting to the dragon part is no problem but not sure what to do then.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wanna keep up 5 stacks of the heal and use two Flame spikes then engulf.

So if you use default keybinds, your rotation should look like this: 1-1-2-3. Flame Spike, Flame Spike, Engulf, Revivify. The rotation is pretty tight and if you're a little slow the debuff or your heal could fall off. Even if you let your heal or debuff fall off, you should still be fine though. If you wanna play it safe, try to get the 5 stack heal up before Malygos even becomes active so you can have it rolling from the start.

When he puts up Static Field just strafe out of it.

Works for 25 too but u need 80k+ dps. sadly dbm didnt show timers for the fight, but as he enrage at 20% hp or so with a 1 1 1 2 rotation and on the kill i had 88k dps with a 1 1 2 rotation i doubt u could go much lower.
    i think i got to 36 stacks when he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Hmm i wonder, can i use a PvP trinket for RoS P2 in BT? if i use that now and then i might get the boss down alone, but it might take some time...
    As far i know there is no enrage.
    It does not, sadly, tested both the human racial EMFH and PvP trinkets on separate occasions. Spell Reflect doesn't work, nor absorbs unless it is specific to spell dmg and effects such as AMS/Z.

Quote Originally Posted by wowtoast View Post
    I have been soloing SWP for the bow (Finally got it this week!). The only tough boss is Brutallis. I go fury with full dps gear ilvl 485. The only talent you really need is second wind and I glyph the extra healing from bloodthirst. I go all out until about 4 stacks of the debuff then I swap to def stance, another couple of debuffs and then cooldowns like Demo Banner, DBTS, RC and shield wall. The main thing is not panic and use defensive cooldowns too early, you only need to start using them when Meteor Slash would 1 shot you.

Rest of it is easy, just kill the shadow person first on the shadow + fire boss.
    Did brutallus as full prot with 2nd wind specced (see trahern CoA EU) it's a fun game while building rage and soaking those meteor slashed with barrier, got to roughly 5% hp and 18 debuf stacks before he went down, I could've done it quicker if I'd used my offensive CDs better and not blown reck and skull at the beginning (could've specced into blood bath as well I suppose...) as for def CDs I don't usually bother with shield wall last stand and rallying cry until brut is at or below 40% or you gain around 11 stacks (whichever comes first )
    Last edited by un_known; 2012-12-02 at 08:26 AM.

Brutallus works best (if not in heroic fury gear) as prot spec with full offensive gear and a shield. This way you kill him befor meterslash does too much damage while having enough defense to survive a lot of them.

How do you guys kill Bloodboil in BT? He is killing me in prot and dps gear/spec.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You failed on razorgore before patch?

Bloodboil is simple dps. just start with all cds at start and dps him down. if that doesnt work you simply lack damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just tried Sunwell as Arms and failed pretty miserably. I tried it first in Defensive stance with sword/shield thinking Second Wind would keep me alive and I'd do enough DPS to down him. That didnt work too well only got him to about 60% before I died with 8 stacks of Meteor Slash on me. Then i tried in battle stance with my 2h on and that was even worse. I died before hitting 5 stacks. Didn't have a prot spec to try so I just gave up. I also did all of Naxx 10 last night as Arms apart from Razuviius, Gothik, and Horsemen. It was pretty easy. I think the hardest for me was Thaddius because I messed up and let one of the adds res twice and then on top of it I screwed up the jump to his platform so had to walk all the way back with him thunderbolting me the entire time.

Has anyone done 25 Naxx solo yet? I'm sure I'd have to go prot for that to be possible. I'm really wondering if anyone has done 25 man Thaddius solo or not because I need him for the Shocking! Achievement still.

Deleted
    GG Engineering, don't know of anything particularly impressive as its all been done before:P

I just wrote a lovely post summarising how to solo BT, but can't post it because I can't post links yet, boo. Suppose I'll have to make some posts now so I can! Watch this space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    I also did all of Naxx 10 last night as Arms apart from Razuviius, Gothik, and Horsemen. It was pretty easy. I think the hardest for me was Thaddius because I messed up and let one of the adds res twice and then on top of it I screwed up the jump to his platform so had to walk all the way back with him thunderbolting me the entire time.

Has anyone done 25 Naxx solo yet? I'm sure I'd have to go prot for that to be possible. I'm really wondering if anyone has done 25 man Thaddius solo or not because I need him for the Shocking! Achievement still.
    I've done all of Naxx 10 and will be trying 25 this week. Razuvius was probably the toughest, but still wasn't too bad. I just dps'd him down and had to use a couple of defensive cooldowns at some point. The horsemen were really no bother. I just dps'd them with not specific tactic. Similar for Gothik. I just killed the ads until he appeared (I'm just posting this in case you thought they weren't solo'able, not sure if you didn't have time or whatever).

I did Marrowgar and Deathwhisper 25 this week. Marrowgar I went in prot spec with mostly dps gear. I don't usually play a tank so was probably not playing very optimally. It took a while but got him down without too much trouble. Deathwhisper I went Fury with Bladestorm. I had trouble on this until I just cleared up the ads immediately upon them spawning. I'm not sure if I was just lucky, but once I did that it was a one shot. Her death and decay doesn't do much so I didn't bother avoiding that. You also get victory rush from the ads which is nice.

I did gunship 10 which I found quite tough, but got down eventually. And Saurfang 10 took me a couple of attempts. Festergut 10 is very easy however. And that's as far as I got!

Quote Originally Posted by wowtoast View Post
    I did gunship 10 which I found quite tough, but got down eventually. And Saurfang 10 took me a couple of attempts. Festergut 10 is very easy however. And that's as far as I got!
    did you mean rotface? as festergut is the one that makes you explode at 10 stacks, or is there a way to bypass that? (without use of racials etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, don't bother trying to do Firelands 10 N, some of the trash was easy, I had to pop full CDs and pot/flask etc to burst down the Molten Giant before Beth, then the last trash pull before Beth ate me alive. I'll go back once I have 4- set, much better weapons and some heroic pieces. Didn't try Shannox as that would have required clearing a lot of tough trash.

Sapph and KT 25 are very easy, but you can't fuck up void zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    did you mean rotface? as festergut is the one that makes you explode at 10 stacks, or is there a way to bypass that? (without use of racials etc)
    Even doable in 10hc. Just specc DPS and beat the shit out of this boss. You die after ~100 secs, so use Bloodbath etc. at ~25 and ~85 secs.

I already posted on this thread : mmo-champion.com/threads/1188127-Warrior-Solo-after-5-0-4/page4

But, eh, this one seems to have more answers.

What I have done since MoP :

Vanilla : Everything.

BC : Everything, except Kalecgos. I was close to kill RoS post-hotfix (9%).

WotLK : Naxx 10, Naxx 25 (except Gluth), Onyxia 10, Onyxia 25, Uldu 10 (except Algalon), ToC 10HM, ICC 10 (except Valithria).
    I have some ideas for Algalon, should be doable. I already made some attempts on Yogg 0-keeper which seems to be challenging but doable. Best attempt on LK 10HM : 24%, I should kill it this week.

Cataclysm : Omnitron, Magmaw, Atramedes, Halfus, Valiona, Alysrazor.
    Best attempt on Chimaeron : 7%. It's still soloable but incredebly harder since the nerf/fix of Vengeance (and now with the nerf of Avatar). I expect to kill it soon.

I am currently doing ICC 10HM. Killed the four first bosses and Rotface.
    There's so many solo I want to try soon (Algalon, Yogg-0, Alysrazor HM and Al'Akir if one day I manage to find someone with an id) and not enough time. Right now I'm focusing on ICC 10HM, Chimaeron and Council.
    I already did some attempt on Beth'tilc which seems to be doable (at least until P2), but again, I don't have time to try everything. Rhyolith may be doable too, but I can't bear this fight so I won't try it soon.

Has anybody try Nefarian, yet? Like Al'Akir, I can't even try it since I don't have an id, but I'd like to!

Edit : Oh, I forgot MoP content.
    I killed some bosses in heroic dungeons with a ~460 ilvl. By now, most of the dungeons might be doable.
    I am currently against Battletron in the Brawler's Guild. I'm a bit low on dps.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-04 at 11:17 AM.