10+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY got Conclave of Wind 10N down!

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic Al'Akir 10!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ragnaros 10N!

Majordomo 25normal down!

Will post the video once I've uploaded it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If someone would like to get a nice good first kill, go do Sha of Fear 10normal, got him to around 20% with 3mins left on enrage timer. I can't be arsed trying any longer, he's too much of an annoyance to be worth it for me.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post

If someone would like to get a nice good first kill, go do Sha of Fear 10normal, got him to around 20% with 3mins left on enrage timer. I can't be arsed trying any longer, he's too much of an annoyance to be worth it for me.
    I wanna say a DK did it by using the heroic buff in the normal fight. (kind of cheap, but oh well.)

He used a buff that you can't get alone, meaning his kill is as far as soloing concerned invalid. With that said I was more referring to a first kill by a Warrior.
    My Stream

He used a buff that you can't get alone, meaning his kill is as far as soloing concerned invalid. With that said I was more referring to a first kill by a Warrior.
    Actually, you can get it alone now. (Well, at least as dk, don't know for other classes.)
    I'm pretty sure DKs can also solo the boss without the buff nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Actually, you can get it alone now. (Well, at least as dk, don't know for other classes.)
    I'm pretty sure DKs can also solo the boss without the buff nowadays.
    Probably doable without the buff, but it wasn't possible to get it alone when Ragewyn did it and it's also not intended to be possible to use the buff in normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    and it's also not intended to be possible to use the buff in normal mode.
    Says who?
    Most solo use things not intended. When it's a blatant exploit, ok, the legitimacy is arguable, but here it's fine since any group able to get the buff in HM is able to kill the boss in NM.

I agree that if you're not able to get the buff solo, it's not a solo.
    But nowadays the question is not relevant anymore since both are doable (killing the boss without buff or getting the buff by yourself) for a dk.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Majordomo 25N added to the spreadsheet. Gratz Warriorsarri!

I'll most likely try to add him on heroic next week as well. He was a lot easier than I expected. (May have oneshot him)
    My Stream

Deleted
    First gratz to Majordomo 25man.
    And for Sha of Fear. 20% is nice success, it is really doable, but how you said, it sucks. I currently tried Feng, but wiped on berserk on 35%... I am currently bored from soloing, 25man solo is not big challenge in terms of tactic, it is only bigger HP pool (it you don't count Zon'Ozz ) and almost all possible was soloed, only Sha of Fear and Dark Animus are waiting. One sucks and second is kill about "copy all what raegwyn did and win..." And I mustn't forget about Immerseus aka solo called "I have 10 hours of free time now..."

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    second kill about "copy all what raegwyn did and win..."
    What Snowball did.
    Raegwyn already applied the "copy what Snowball did and win" strat

Deleted
    I was more referring to gear farm for that kill (that speed boost greens from OL), which raegwyn used to survive first phase. But yea, you are right, Senen

BoT 10NM was quite easy, though Ignatius interrupt sometimes didnt work though, despite broken shield.. Legacy of 4.0.x i guess :P

Nalak.

Not exactly solo but is soloable in my gear. I went about 1/4th the way through alone but then some DPS (Hunter, dead in picture, Shaman and a Warlock) showed up and stayed until he died. With continued focus I could have sustained myself solo, although it would have taken about an hour~ to kill him as it took 20 minutes with me doing >33% of his HP here.

Almost
    no assistance from anyone concerning healing or tanking (I took some healing from the Ele Shaman's Ancestrial Guidance, I think) and no buffs from mobs around the island.

I needed to use CD's and pool rage to survive having both Lightning Tether and Stormcloud at the same time.

http://i.imgur.com/SXNqWvk.jpg
    Last edited by Cloudwolfe; 2014-02-08 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Removed image.

Majordomo 25 Heroic down! This fight took a while to kill :P
    My Stream

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any special gearing/talents/tricks? I can't even get Majordomo 10H down with my 557 prot gear.

There are three things you need to keep in mind.

#1. Always backpaddle, this way you'll always be able to attack him, while you also don't stand in the fire.
    #2. Don't let the adds overwhelm you. Use a TC once in a while, or do like me and equip the Cleave trinket to make them just die off.
    #3. Learn how to survive when the boss enrages. Before the enrage you may only have around 15-30k vengeance, but as soon as he enrages his attacks are worth upwards 300-600k vengeance. To survive that you'll need to roll CDs in such a way that you have your strongest CD first (SW), as soon as that runs out use your second strongest CD, etc. etc. Don't forget to also keep Barrier up 100% of the time.
    My Stream

Deleted
    gratz to kill. With yours third tip many 25man Cataclysm heroic bosses (or 10 man HC with tight berserk) can be killed with this tactic. I myself used this too on some bosses, it is nice to see that we can survive berserk

Indeed, It's useful for any boss which doesn't oneshot when they berserk.

But to add to this growing list of bosses, Sha of Fear down! (362 tries, but ohh was it worth it!)

As far as I'm aware, this is World First legit kill, please correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Warriorsarri; 2014-02-09 at 04:07 PM.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Indeed, It's useful for any boss which doesn't oneshot when they berserk.

But to add to this growing list of bosses, Sha of Fear down! (362 tries, but ohh was it worth it!)

As far as I'm aware, this is World First legit kill, please correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Grats! I need to get me some prot gear...