Page 1 of 102
... LastLast

Warrior soloing? What have you soloed? (as lvl 90)

Edit (Senen): I try to maintain a spreadsheet up to date. If a kill is missing from it, please provide some information about it.

Vanilla
    Molten Core (lal)
    BWL (if I get help with Razorgore, then I get the rest. Changes in 5.1, soloed it on PTR)
    AQ40 - All except Vicidous (or whatever it's called) and C'thun because of mechanics. Vicidous may change in 5.1, but I doubt it. You just need to go with a frost dmg class to kill it for the pet.

TBC-content
    "The Eye" - Kael'Thas (for mount) not tried the others as they got nothing that motivates me to kill them
    Magtheridon (duh! to easy to even mention)
    Gruul's Lair
    Karazhan (chess is easy...if you got luck with you!)
    Hyjal Summit -Rage Winterchill, not tried any other
    SSC - Never tried
    Black Temple - Never tried solo
    Sunwell Plateu - Trash killed me already, so I guess I wont be able to kill anything in there

Lich King
    Naxxramas 10 - Full clear as of tonight (Instructor Razuvious was actually the hardest of them, if you want my tactics just ask)
    OS10 3 drakes
    Malygos 10 (doubt there's time to kill 25 solo)
    Onyxia 10 and 25
    TotC - Not tried, will do tonight hopefully
    Ulduar 10 - FL hardmode (all towers up) and all bosses until Mimiron (except Thorim). With some tweaking then it should be possible to do hardmodes on some of them. I got it for Hodir at least.
    ICC 10 - Lord Marrowgar and Lady Frost, Gunship stopped me to go further. Will get help for it so I can try later bosses.
    Pretty much all HC dungeons

MoP
    Nothing so far (except rares)

Probably forgot some.

Do you know some challenging ones that don't require tank-gear? Is that last drake soloable that was added in LK?
    Last edited by Senen; 2014-05-17 at 12:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How'd you handle XT-002? I imagine you did it in tank gear?

Second Wind just BARELY fell behind for me in Fury.

OS10 3D I'm getting fucked. The first drake is hitting me for like, 30k, but I'm consistently getting Sarth to ~400k before he's down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spec? Talent? Glyphs? Help us out, man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I use either Second Wind or Impending Victory, depending if the boss hit hard or not (if hard, then I save Impending for the last % of my HP, together with Rallying Cry and maybe even Shield Wall). That's the only glyphs I've changed so far.

OS10 with 3 drakes pretty much...wait with CD's 10-15 seconds, then you go all in, and save shield wall and other defensive skills for the end (dont forget Die by the sword aswell). I also prepotted so I could use a Master Healing pot. If you need even more healing then ask a lock for HS, but that's cheating if you ask me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    XT wasnt hard, I just nuked it...and made sure I didn't kill heart (as it goes to hardmode then). I've tried hardmode, but didnt have the dps for it.

I'm also trying not to pull adds for the fight that triggers my heals. Trying to do fights as they "should" been done at lvl 80.
    Last edited by aggression; 2012-11-10 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After soloing Lich King on my hunter I was curious about how other classes could cope with the task. I know only of Death Knights and Druids besides hunters doing it. Since I have a warrior at 85, I was thinking of leveling it to 90 to try and see what I can solo, due to running out of ideas for my hunter. Is it possible to solo Lich King yet with a warrior or do they lack consistent healing ability to keep up with Necrotic Plague and Infest?

Any chance of duo (heal+dps) Ultraxion 10 normal?

Not sure about Lich King. If adds triggers the Impending Victory, then probably possible to solo it. But adds need to be lvl 82 then iirc. Else I would go for Second Wind, it heals for 4% a sec in ICC because of the buff, used with Shield Wall and maybe Rallying it will be damn strong...for a while.

Maly, Naxx, some of Ulduar, some of ICC, Onyxia...still can't solo the damn Reliquary of Souls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I now solo TK everyweek for ashes!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    I now solo TK everyweek for ashes!
    Ah, right...forgot that one. Thx! (I do aswell)

10+ Year Old Account
    i did both Instructor Razvious 25 and 4 horsemen 25,its pretty easy.razviois will take you low,just play right and you can down him. actually i did the hole military wing.

Deleted
    "BWL (if I get help with Razorgore, then I get the rest. Changes in 5.1, soloed it on PTR)"

Does that mean you found a way to solo Razorgore ? If so, how ?

10+ Year Old Account
    They nerfed Razorgore to be soloable in 5.1 PTR, and Ret paladins could solo him before Mists if you were clever and did some crazy things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Porcinet View Post
    "BWL (if I get help with Razorgore, then I get the rest. Changes in 5.1, soloed it on PTR)"

Does that mean you found a way to solo Razorgore ? If so, how ?
    Yeah, they nerfed it on PTR. Killing eggs goes much faster. But it was tight anyhow, Razorgore was at 15% or so when I took out the last egg, and I didnt have much HP either, even if I killed all adds at least once.

Deleted
    Razorgore was soloable all through cata, so I figure that if you started the combat at very low hp so Second Wind is ticking most of the time, and do what Blood Craze did (aggro everything) is still very much soloable, changed or not. Druids had to be at low hp back then to do it. I had enough BWL (Untamed and Ash'khani are a pain to drop), but feel free to try.

Deleted
    Pretty much the same as the OP.

Here are some exceptions though:

All of the Eye, all of SSC but couldn't handle Vashj, BT up until Souls (too much damage).

How do you solo Patchwerk in naxx 10? I just find he does too much damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    Sunwell Plateu - Trash killed me already, so I guess I wont be able to kill anything in there
    I see so many people saying that but it's not true. The only difficult mobs are the hunters which do a debuff that ticks with 20% of your health 5 times. Either kill the hunter in a group before he does that or use a cd. All other trash is a piece of cake.

Been farming the trash up to Kalecgos for ages for blacksmithing plans, but never tried a boss in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Pretty much the same as the OP.

Here are some exceptions though:

All of the Eye, all of SSC but couldn't handle Vashj, BT up until Souls (too much damage).

I used all my CD's at the end to overlap his enrage. I guess prot warriors have it easier here. Also, the more HP you have, the stronger heals from Second Wind (I used second wind in this fight and with Rallying Cry it gives pretty nice heals at the enrage).

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    I see so many people saying that but it's not true. The only difficult mobs are the hunters which do a debuff that ticks with 20% of your health 5 times. Either kill the hunter in a group before he does that or use a cd. All other trash is a piece of cake.

Been farming the trash up to Kalecgos for ages for blacksmithing plans, but never tried a boss in there.
    I never gave it a fair try. Not saying I wont be trying again. Only ran in once to try and that was my first thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

Second Wind just BARELY fell behind for me in Fury.

OS10 3D I'm getting fucked. The first drake is hitting me for like, 30k, but I'm consistently getting Sarth to ~400k before he's down.
    The drakes enrage once Sarth hits 25%, doing 500% more damage/150% more attack speed. Save defensive/offensive cooldowns for that 25%
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post

Just throw a prot spec together for soloing. I was able to do Patch 25 as prot. Nowhere near enrage time either, it's pretty easy.

I do Kara, EoE and Ony weekly for their mounts. I haven't caught the soloing bug too much since 90. I got my shield soloing XT and my axe out of ToC at 85.

Did solo the first boss in heroic Shado Pan though. That was pretty fun.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.