Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I used to solo stormstout brewery for the epic 1hand-axe.
    Prot-specced with 2nd wind. That's all you need. 1st time I had only had ilvl 460. So it's not that hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, fun 3 day weekend. All are 10 man (aside from Vanilla/BC).

Kara/Mag/Gruul blah blah blah
    6/6 SSC
    4/4 TK
    5/5 Hyjal
    5/9 BT (can't do Reliquary by myself)

Everything in Ulduar aside from Algalon and Thorim - though with tank gear/spec, Algalon seems possible - only issue would be phase punch. Yogg-Saron was MUCH easier than I thought.
    ToC
    Onyxia
    OS + 3D
    Everything in Naxx aside from Military Quarter, will be putting attempts into Razuvious tomorrow.
    First two in ICC

Fun stuff so far. Hoping to experiment with Ulduar hardmodes this week and possibly some ToGC. Also going to see if it's possible to do Kilnara for the Panther in ZG - possibly Mandokir, depending on how he reacts to just 1 person.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2012-11-12 at 03:28 AM.

Naxx25 - 4 horsemen (Armageddon for transmog)

i kill razuvious (easily) in 10m. than switch to 25m to kill the second boss (gothik?) and then to 4horsemen.

tips: dont attack the cavaliers trash to 4 horsemen. their bonearmor sucks and takes a lot to kill them in the little gaps they are vulnarable (unless i did something wrong).
    I do 4 horsemen in unenchanted, ungemmed tank gear. some green quest items. some items i replace from my dps gear as it has like hunderds more stamina on some pieces.
    tank 3 of them together in the back, kill the 1 that does the meteor first, after that its a walk in the park.

I want to go try KT, any tips on that fight? (gear, spec, tactics)
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Nice thread. Can anyone link a nice spec for soloing? Perhaps for Sarth 3d?

Solo'd some of the older Raids (love that you dont need a raidgroup anymore as of 5.1), but I have a lot to do still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post

Do you know some challenging ones that don't require tank-gear? Is that last drake soloable that was added in LK?
    i dont think halion is solo-able due to twilight zone mechanics, two people might be able to kill him tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    This is my list that i keep on my desktop

Ulduar

FLAME LEVI [X]
    RAZORSCALE [X]
    IGNIS[X]
    XT [X]
    IRON COUNCIL [X]
    KOLAGARN [X]
    AURIAYA [X]
    HODIR [X]
    THORIM [X]
    FREYA [X]

ToC normal

Northrend beasts [X]
    Jaraxus [X]
    Horde/Alliance champions [X]
    Valkyrs [X]
    Anoob arak [X]

Icecrown citadel HC. Didn't try any icc boss on normal yet.

Marrowgar [X]
    LADY DW [X]
    PROFESSOR PUTRICIDE [x]

Halion normal [X]

Then there's a bunch of vanilla content and some tbc (haven't tried a lot of tbc) aswell but who really cares about these faceroll instances except for the ''impossible bosses''
    This was all done as arms
    Last edited by mmoc12b394f111; 2012-11-12 at 03:41 PM.

Interesting, that you're still soloing stuff, that's been farmed @ lvl85.

Killed Magmaul (10nhc) and Omnotron (10nhc) yesterday.
    Chimaeron is nearly impossible since one of the last vengeance hotfixes.
    Maloriak ends, when you get frozen (no AMS, fu DK)
    Atramedes trash is impossible to solo as a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post

I'm sorry for me not even trying it at 85. I promise to become HC and solo even todays content. Terribly sorry. (pls get lost, kkthx)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post

It's impossible to solo cata bosses as arms/fury and quite a few wrath bosses are difficult as arms/fury.

Deleted
    Has any of you achieved to solo Alysrazor in Firelands? I miss one single achievement from him for the mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Has any of you achieved to solo Alysrazor in Firelands? I miss one single achievement from him for the mount.
    I'll go bash my head against her when i come home from school and then i'll post my results. It should very much be possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    haven't tried any old raids yet (except the occasional Molten core which was already doable with lvl 90^^), but I've done every single rare mob in mop so far.
    Spec is prot. Rares are all about moving out of stuff and interrupting other stuff. stuns (charge, shockwave) are helping with not interruptable spells, for example the spinning crane kick from pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed everything up to RoS in BT alone then i had to call in reinforcement from a fellow guildmate for P2, (PS if you try RoS solo with moderate gear and SW speced you cannot die and you become mindcontrolled forever! was forced to ALT F4) Anyways whan we duod RoS we saved CD's for P2 and try to blow him up, we got P2 to aprox 300k hp something i think then we got MC'd both but don't give up yet random is random and sometimes the boss casts mc on 1 of us several times in row so the other can dish out some damage!

We then continued to the Council and i spent alot of time preparing tacts and stuff becouse i heard this should be rough, but they blew up right away without the need for def CD's.

Illidan was a 3 wipes straigt in elemental phase, but we got him! i was thinking those eles did ridiculus dps that no one at lvl 70 could have survived...seems my idea of kiting them away was the problem.
    They do loads of damage when away from the warglaive they spawned from.
    Tact was full dps from start with no CD's used and rage stacking for Ele phase then blow CD's and hope the ele's dies before me.
    Once elementals is down the fight is cake!

As for Kara...i hate you chess! i so hate it!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Deleted
    TK is one of many on my weekly kill list

Deleted
    @Clock
    The elementals on Illidan have an enrage mechanic. It is triggered by tanking them to close or to far away from each other. What enrages them aswell is tanking them to far away from their weapon that they are binded too. Simple solution. Spread dps and tank each elemental at its spawn point. Done.

If solo my best bet is to tank both in the middle of the platform and hope for luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm i wonder, can i use a PvP trinket for RoS P2 in BT? if i use that now and then i might get the boss down alone, but it might take some time...
    As far i know there is no enrage.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Haven't tried much since hitting 90 as my warrior is an alt.

-MC for bindings
    -BT all the way to RoS and didn't even come close to downing that (still working on the second glaive)
    -Kara until Chess

-Going to TK, Hyjal, and Ony this week

For those of you who have solo'd KT for the phoenix; were you doing so in dps or prot spec? I've got equal gear for both and play both so either would be fine with me. Just curious as to what works best.....slow kill with lots of defense or quick kill.

Deleted
    I have soloed many 3's teams as a result of my class being effectively balanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for the videos of 2200 + players soloing 3s or maybe even 5s teams with H Sha of Fear and an Elite PvP weapon.

On topic, both KTs are a joke as Fury with Second Wind. Stupid Lich won't drop my 1 hand... I haven't done much else, 10m Patchwerk 1 time as Fury (had full 463s and Second Wind)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

After seeing this will have to try some things around, would help knocking out some old achievements!