Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nice!
    I wonder if it's doable in 10HM too. I don't think so, but I didn't try. Maybe next week.

JUST SOLO'D ALYSRAZOR AS FUCKING FURY! FUCK yeah that was a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

I start to think I'm the only one who solo'd Alysrazor in prot.

Anyway, if you want another challenge, Drack solo'd Alysrazor HM.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-warrior-solo

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:40 PM ----------

Morchok is definitely doable. But not with my current gear.
    The survival is not a problem (well, I mean you can survive the whole fight, not that it is easy to do so) but I'm not even close to the enrage timer.

Best attempt at 65% after 4 minutes of fight. Mainly in dps gear but with stamina flask and food. And using the stamina shout (I'm out of scroll...)
    My dps can be improved (better use of cd, try to soak more Stomps, less prot buffs and more dps buffs) but I'm not sure I can manage to twice as much dps.
    I've already many others solo I want to try, so this one will wait.

Anyway, if someone has an id past Morchok (or is willing to help me to kill him), you'd make me happy. I want to try Yor'sahj and Zon'ozz!
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-05 at 01:49 PM.

Saurfang 10man hc. Without 2xT13 prot you will!! hit the enrage.

I guess the 10 stack explosion was nerfed with 5.1, yeah blizz why not just implement lootchests at the start of any instance....

I did Saurfang 10HM without any set bonus last week. The enrage timer was not a problem. Just spam Shield Barrier, use both your def cd and offensive cd.

I left Festergut at 2% last week, I should extend my id this week to clean the raid. Well, almost clean it, the only boss I can't solo (with my current gear) in ICC 10HM is Lana'thel. And Valithria, of course.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-06 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Nice!
    I wonder if it's doable in 10HM too. I don't think so, but I didn't try. Maybe next week.
    +

"I did Saurfang 10HM without any set bonus last week. The enrage timer was not a problem. Just spam Shield Barrier, use both your def cd and offensive cd."

Or how long are the weeks in your country?

Btw.:

killed 10/12 hm 3 weeks ago.
    lk hm in first try. all a matter of hit/exp for decent dps.
    lanathel in frist try, she died due to bleed dmg while i was allready forced to bite "no one", fight would have reset a few secs later.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2012-12-06 at 10:57 PM.

I wondered if Saurfang 10HM could be kill in dps spec.
    I said above that the two bosses I kill in prot spec (both in ICC 10NM and ICC 10HM) are Saurfang and LK, but that I didn't know if they were doable in dps spec. Kaneiac answered that he killed Saurfang in 10NM in dps spec.

I did 7/12 10HM last week. Didn't kill Festergut (Best try: 2%) and Lana'thel. Putricide and Lich King should not be a problem. Valithria is, of course, a problem.
    I'm not even close to kill Lana'thel, I'm too badly geared. (Weapons 463, Coren's trinket, 0p T14, ilvl 480...)
    But, yeah, Saurfang does not require 2p T13. Took me two attempts.

Edit : Btw, I'm a european player (even if I live in Japan). When I wrote "next week" it was before the weekly maintenance and the reset of ids, so I meant this week. Basically, I can extend my id to clean ICC 10HM (actually, to do 10/12, I didn't solo Valithria and I won't kill Lana'thel in HM this week) or reset and try Saurfang 10HM in a dps spec.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-07 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    and try Saurfang 10HM in a dps spec.
    I would guess: He will slaughter you!

"Mirror of Broken Images and Sindragosa's Flawless Fang now provide 15% less resistance per level beyond level 85."

Too bad.
    It was still pretty convenient on some fights.

Lana'thel 10man hc, getting a kill without realizing any of multiple mistakes.

Did 25man this ID:

Marrow'gar 25nhc: peace of cake. HC impossible for "old races".
    Deathwhisper 25nhc: ----"-------. Had some trash left from before Marrow'gar so i couldn't/didn't want to switch.
    Gunship 25 nhc: only doable with 2
    Saurfang 25 nhc: wiped on enrage as prot. DPS spec might as well. 2 manned.
    Dreamwalker 25 nhc: with a healer
    Sindragosa 25nhc: as Arms with some rng luck at the end.
    Rotface 25hc: as Arms, boooooooooring.
    Festergut 25: impossible, maybe as Nightelf.
    Blood Prince Council 25 nhc: booooring.
    Blood Queen 25 nhc: ~300k DPS sustained (without Buff) needed.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2012-12-07 at 07:38 AM.

I just killed Yor'sahj. First try, without any buff.

Edit : Zon'ozz trashs bumped me out of the map. I was disconnected and cannot connect again.
    Well played, Zon'ozz, you'll live a bit longer.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-07 at 08:15 AM.

Did you kill blobs during the yor'sahj fight?
    Since I can't kill Morchok (FU DK) I'm not planning on doing more solo stuff in DS.

Morchok is killable. You have to dodge almost all the stomp, but you can survive the whole fight.
    If I had more dps, I might have killed it. But yeah, since you don't soak the stomp you don't have much Vengeance and it's pretty hard to deal enough dps.

Anyway, no, I don't kill blobs, I don't even target the adds (I killed them, though, but only by TC/Cleave/DR). Shield barrier is coounted as a heal spell by the purple blob so you have to be very careful. If you have purple+black, you can heal yourself with Victory rush.
    I killed the boss very close to the enrage (less than 10 seconds left). But as I said, first try and without any buff, many mistakes...
    It's not a very hard fight, but not too easy.

Edit : If you meet the enrage, pull him with some of his trash, you barely have Vengeance in the beginnig of the fight (only 3 stacks of dot and he starts invoking his blobs.)

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 02:26 PM ----------

Do NOT try to solo Zon'ozz if you don't have a friend to clean the room with you. I don't know why Mione didn't have the same bug (maybe the pet?) but I just can't kill this trash, the claw grab me, send me out of the map. Not only I don't kill them but I can barely connect my character again( had to ask a gm... twice.)
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-07 at 08:52 AM.

Before I engage into a mission impossible, is there anyone here that managed to solo Ignis 25 as fury or arms? I know a prot did it, but unsure about fury or arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    Before I engage into a mission impossible, is there anyone here that managed to solo Ignis 25 as fury or arms? I know a prot did it, but unsure about fury or arms.
    Get any shield/1hand you get get on quickly and spec prot. You can't die to this boss as long, as you keep shield barrier up. That's it.
    Even killed him at lvl85 in 25man.

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    I haven't tried yet. Don't know if it's possible, but it does not look like a mission impossible.

I need to try Ignis 25 - need that Worldcarver.

I just did a couple of try on Ignis 25 in dps spec. Current best try: 27%.
    It's definitely doable. I may fraps a down today.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-08 at 05:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried to duo Beth 10N with a Hpala, failed pretty badly. Tried staying up after devestation, tried going down, wore DPS gear to make sure to kill things fast enough, tried going fury and ret and bursting her, all were not so successfull. Any hints, or do I really need 4-5 more warm bodies to make it go down without a huge hassle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Ok, Ignis 25 down in dps spec. Very easy once you know how to handle the fight.

Edit : For Beth, what went wrong? If you have trouble with P1, just stay down with your buddy, P1 should be easily 2-manned.
    If it's P2, what are your difficulties? Did it last too long? Did the dot kill you?
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-08 at 05:45 AM.