Deleted

LF Top 10 World Guild Streams

Ok so i checked

Paragon
    Method
    Blood Legion

and some other ones i dont remember..

its 22.15 here in sweden surely some top guilds must be progression raiding for world first?

really want a stream to watch!

does anyone know of one that is up?

Deleted
    I'm not sure about this, but as they are world first, wouldn't streaming give awesome tips to the other people that is also stuck on the same boss? I mean they got nothing to gain from streaming and all to loose. I really don't think they are streaming.

Deleted
    ok then give some other player to watch tired of kungen and reckful

Quote Originally Posted by Denied View Post
    ok then give some other player to watch tired of kungen and reckful
    MEANFUL

10char

Midwinter is the highest ranked guild I know of that streams. US 4th. Kripp streams for them as well as Six (DK) and possibly a few others.

they arent top 10 but i think #17 is close enough
    http://www.twitch.tv/fragnance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragorn View Post
    I'm not sure about this, but as they are world first, wouldn't streaming give awesome tips to the other people that is also stuck on the same boss? I mean they got nothing to gain from streaming and all to loose. I really don't think they are streaming.
    This. The competition is so tight in the top 10 that no one wants to stream to give away any potential strats/raid comps.

Outside of the top 10, you have Midwinter and Fragrence streaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.