[Mage] Solo - Black Temple

Anyone tried this lately?

Only thing I can come up that might be a problem is the spear on Najentus and the reflect/mana shit on RoS, but then again I havent actually tried it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Anyone tried this lately?

Only thing I can come up that might be a problem is the spear on Najentus and the reflect/mana shit on RoS, but then again I havent actually tried it...
    Najentus is very easy, just DPS him down. I am not sure if RoS phase 2 will work. Only limited classes can do that, I know that Dk/Monks/supergeared rogues can. Maybe it works with your elemental but I really doubt RoS is possible as a Mage, not now, not in the near future. Correct me If I am wrong, but I guess you dont have that much interrupts to interrupt him.

So Id say, up until RoS and after RoS it is possible. RoS however is a Wall
    Last edited by mmocd946637753; 2012-11-10 at 11:11 PM.

I tried to zerg RoS 2nd phase with bloodlust, best try was 40%.

Deleted
    Its extremely easy with decent gear (5man blues)... for RoS use BL in the 2nd phase and dps, interrupt the first spirit shock when it comes then pop images (it will target them with spirit shocks before it targets you) and reapply ice barrier when needed, it should go to p3 before your images run out. The only other fight where you have to pay any real attention is council, there can be some nasty damage at times... just take the invocation talent and use evocation whenever you get low.

For RoS you can do a few things as a frost mage.

1) You can use images and element to spread around shock targets while burning him down asap, use iceblok and every cooldown you have for p2.
    2) A tactic used by warlocks during Cata, you position yourself at the stairs and your element in the middle of the boss room. The boss will constalty move between you and your element, not sure if mages are capable of doing this tactic.

Number 1 is easier and faster but not every class is capable of doing it, warlocks can do overwhelm the boss with numbers because demonolgy is capable of summoning allot of minions for a short period of time.

Deleted
    Pretty easy nowadays

Deleted
    If u have Problems with the Damage at the first boss: Use Invisibility when he casts his Barrier. He will loose it instant after u turn invisible but u have 1-2 sec before he resets.
    RoS is a little bit tricky. I did it 2 nights before with ilvl 476 avg. As said above first spirit shock counter, then images und full dmg. If thats not enough u can go Iceblock. U loose the debuff and can counter the next cast and if u stay in Iceblock the boss wont do anyhting but ur elemental is still doing dmg. Combined with Coldsnap for a second 10 sec of freecast for your elemental it is really easy.

Deleted
    havent tried bt yet since mop, will give it a go today

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo'd RoS a couple weeks ago. It is no issue as frost.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream