Thread: - WoW Art -

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

- WoW Art -

Hi everybody

I'm sketching a few WoW images but I can't decide which one should be the winner to start coloring. Hope you guys can give me a hand to decide.

- "Blood and Light"

- "The 2 princes"

Let me know what you guys think.

Oh BTW I'm open to get a couple commissions. If you guys want your character drawn by me, just send me a note. I'm just getting some funds to pay my sub.
    For more info you can message me or check my signature for samples.

Thank you!
    Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/sergioquijadaart
    Webpage: http://www.sergioquijada.cl
    Twitter: @sergioquijada
    Instagram: @sergioquijada

Deleted
    I like the first one. It shows Anduin having courage, standing for what he belives in even in the face of someone stronger then him, even wounded he would not give up.

Second one is a bit too... static.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh's villainy right there.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    i love the first one!!!
    I can feel their emotions just by watching the artwork.

second one is a bit less, you should try anduin on the front and Wrathion forming a shadow with glooming red eyes. I don't trust wrathion one bit, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do admire Anduin a lot for being brave as this.

Weird, I think more of one of the alliance characters then the horde.
    #boycottchina

90% of your posts are about how much you don't like Garrosh, Orcshaman24. We get it.

Nice art, particularly the first one.

First one is great!

I love the Garrosh one.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2012-11-10 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    90% of your posts are about how much you don't like Garrosh, Orcshaman24. We get it.

Nice art, particularly the first one.
    Excuse me? got something wrong there son.

While people keep forming the wrong opinion of Garrosh I'll speak against it. Deal with that fact.
    #boycottchina

As many others have said, I love the first one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I do admire Anduin a lot for being brave as this.

Weird, I think more of one of the alliance characters then the horde.
    That's because more or less the Alliance now represents what Horde used to once.

Just think a bit, Horde was the underdog being pushed around but trying to do good and actually succeding in some places. They banded together and took anyone who needed help, even if they were a bit shady (forsaken) because they felt their wish to live and wanted to help them. They were united under a good leader, which, even though he made some mistakes from time to time, did them because he felt it was the right thing to do.

Now, think of the Alliance story since Cataclysm. At the banded together replace forsaken with worgen. Replace Thrall with Varian. Presto.

They also made the Horde as the villan. As an Alliance member, I don't really like this. I liked the lore because both factions were grey. I liked to be in a federation of countries, not the underdog led by some good leader who makes some mistakes. If I'd have wanted that, I'd have rolled Horde. And I'm sure most hordies don't like being the bad guys either now, since they wanted to play the role I said above.

Excuse me? got something wrong there son.

While people keep forming the wrong opinion of Garrosh I'll speak against it. Deal with that fact.
    There are no "wrong" opinions there are differing ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    There are no "wrong" opinions there are differing ones.
    I'll give you that. Doesn't mean a persons immoral opinion should be tolerated.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Brilliant work, I really like both of them. Can't pick one over the other.

Keep it up. I saved them on my hard drive, hope you don't mind. A fine addition to my collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    That's because more or less the Alliance now represents what Horde used to once.

Just think a bit, Horde was the underdog being pushed around but trying to do good and actually succeding in some places. They banded together and took anyone who needed help, even if they were a bit shady (forsaken) because they felt their wish to live and wanted to help them. They were united under a good leader, which, even though he made some mistakes from time to time, did them because he felt it was the right thing to do.

Now, think of the Alliance story since Cataclysm. At the banded together replace forsaken with worgen. Replace Thrall with Varian. Presto.

They also made the Horde as the villan. As an Alliance member, I don't really like this. I liked the lore because both factions were grey. I liked to be in a federation of countries, not the underdog led by some good leader who makes some mistakes. If I'd have wanted that, I'd have rolled Horde. And I'm sure most hordies don't like being the bad guys either now, since they wanted to play the role I said above.
    you nailed it on the head.

Anyone with common sense will see how the roles for revered in all current events, how the horde is nothing like it was, and it now is starting to break apart as a faction, while the alliance is banding together with a common goal and shared interests.

I didn't start playing horde because I thought 'oh wow man it be cool to play the bad guys', i started playing horde because they were underdogs rising up and proving themselves that they were not the monsters the humans and elves accused them of being.

Now its all gone down the shitter, and seems the writers haven't even made any original material in this turn around. They just sat down one day and thought 'hey, how about we take the horde and alliance concepts and turn them around!' - pay cheques were handed out.
    #boycottchina

Anyone with common sense will see how the roles for revered in all current events, how the horde is nothing like it was, and it now is starting to break apart as a faction, while the alliance is banding together with a common goal and shared interests.
    Aside from one glaring difference. The Alliance never has ever made it its intention to defeat, dominate, enslave or exterminate Horde races, especially with the intent of pillaging their resources and taking their land.

10+ Year Old Account

I didn't start playing horde because I thought 'oh wow man it be cool to play the bad guys', i started playing horde because they were underdogs rising up and proving themselves that they were not the monsters the humans and elves accused them of being.

Now its all gone down the shitter, and seems the writers haven't even made any original material in this turn around. They just sat down one day and thought 'hey, how about we take the horde and alliance concepts and turn them around!' - pay cheques were handed out.
    Really NICE job OP.
    Play alliance then? Also i like how you turned this into yet another Horde QQ instead of actually admireing the Art the OP created.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Aside from one glaring difference. The Alliance never has ever made it its intention to defeat, dominate, enslave or exterminate Horde races, especially with the intent of pillaging their resources and taking their land.
    On a fundamental basis, it has, the alliance has wanted to wipe out the horde for years, or did you forget the kind of dialog admiral proudmoore often spoke of?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    First one!

Also, shall I just put a link to my characters wow armoury page on that thread of yours where you are drawing toons?
    Last edited by mmoc77b12e8d71; 2012-11-11 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Really NICE job OP.
    Play alliance then? Also i like how you turned this into yet another Horde QQ instead of actually admireing the Art the OP created.
    I do admire the art he's a nice artist.

But it thread would have gone down this road even if I hadn't started it. Its an image of Anduin facing off against Garrosh, how else did you expect it to go?
    #boycottchina