Deleted

Running wow on 2nd monitor?

Hey guys

didnt see a technical forum so thought i would ask here...

I have dual monitors, they are different aspect ratios so i need to use my secondary monitor to stream wow in a proper ratio.

Problem is it seems to insist on loading on my main monitor with the awkward resolution...

I run windows(fullscreen) setting so i can use the other screen whilst playing, i tried running just windowed and dragging it across, that works but then i have the stupid top program bar which i dont want (ideally want full screen as it was on main screen)

Is this something I can do? or do i have to put up with the bar across the top when playing on a secondary monitor?

Thanks guys!

Go into the System menu and change the drop down box for Monitor that's in the top right.

Deleted
    i did that but it didnt seem to switch anything : /

Did you log completely out of WoW when you did that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same issue and would run the game in Windowed mode and once I had each session in the monitor I wanted I changed each one to the correct resolution for each monitor and switch to Windowed (Fullscreen).
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.