Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    To all the people still complaining about Rep, and grinding and daily quest...stop it!
    Is it really that hard to do a few quest in 1h and 20minutes?
    Yes, because I do not have 1 hour 20 minutes a day to play in. I much preferred systems that let you do X number in a week or whatever as I could knock them all out when I was able to log in for longer blocks of time. Requiring a lot of shortish blocks is never going to happen for me.

and guess what dailies are real life! You brush your teeth daily, you wake up daily, you go to work or school daily! Life is routine, its the same stuff every day...with something different on weekends and sometimes on weekdays
    Why would I want to pay $15 a month to participate in real life? I already have one of those. Games should be an escape/diversion from that.

So what if we do things repetitively in real life? That doesn't make them fun. When was the last time you said "man, that was some fun tooth-brushing! Let's do it again!"

Repetition is filler, plain and simple. With the sheer amount of money they make they need to cut down on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Since life is a chore everything else should always emulate it in that way. Even fantasy video games.

wait wat
    Look! Words!

To all the people still complaining about Rep, and grinding and daily quest...stop it!
    and guess what dailies are real life! You brush your teeth daily, you wake up daily, you go to work or school daily! Life is routine, its the same stuff every day...with something different on weekends and sometimes on weekdays
    What a horrible argument. You are basically saying "There are horrible, mundane tasks in life, so obviously you should enjoy paying to do horrible, mundane tasks in a game, but with much greater repetition."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Try harder. Life is what you make it.
    In that case life is not a daily.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I like this idea. Nice job OP. Good correlation. Life is a daily and we should enjoy it.

I don't have to do it on alts and the point of video games is to escape from the monotony of real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

Deleted
    And why do u think people complain? WoW is designed to entertain people by making it more enjoyable/different than real life. the last thing people need is to have their free time be a daily.