Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Life is a daily, so stop complaining about ingame dailies!

To all the people still complaining about Rep, and grinding and daily quest...stop it!
    Is it really that hard to do a few quest in 1h and 20minutes?
    and guess what dailies are real life! You brush your teeth daily, you wake up daily, you go to work or school daily! Life is routine, its the same stuff every day...with something different on weekends and sometimes on weekdays
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    To all the people still complaining about Rep, and grinding and daily quest...stop it!
    Is it really that hard to do a few quest in 1h and 20minutes?
    and guess what dailies are real life! You brush your teeth daily, you wake up daily, you go to work or school daily! Life is routine, its the same stuff every day...with something different on weekends and sometimes on weekdays
    Brush teeth - Sometime do, sometimes forget
    Wakeup - Sometimes do, sometimes forget
    School - Only twice a week
    Work - Ehh, Living off scholarships. Why work?

People play a game to get away from daily life. And to all the people that keep creating this same thread....stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anias View Post
    People play a game to get away from daily life. And to all the people that keep creating this same thread....stop it.
    I can't kill demons and dragons, and creatures in real life...So doing it daily is fine by me!

LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    That could be a problem more then dailies imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    Brush teeth - Sometime do, sometimes forget
    School - Only twice a week
    Work - Ehh, Living off scholarships. Why work?
    Your lazy, and that's just how dailies work...sometimes I forget, which reminds me

LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    O.O Such a horrible comparison, although I didn't mind doing dailies and am done with everything for others they don't have a lot of time online and they prefer to not have to feel obligated spending that much time doing dailies.

Yes, life is a daily but these are things you are basically forced to do otherwise they have may have negative effects on you IRL. Not only that but you can't get around doing what you listed, it is a lot easier for Blizzard to increase the rep gains from quests or implement a tabard that allows you to gain even small amounts of rep from running dungeons. If life is full of dailiess why would most people want to do more dailies in a virtual game where you want to escape from daily chores I would rather kill alliance in battlegrounds or slay monsters in dungeons for the same gains that quests would give me
    Last edited by Forgottenone; 2012-11-11 at 01:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    O.O Such a horrible comparison, although I didn't mind doing dailies and am done with everything for others they don't have a lot of time online and they prefer to not have to feel obligated spending that much time doing dailies.

Yes, life is a daily but these are things you are basically forced to do otherwise they have may have negative effects on you IRL. Not only that but you can't get around doing what you listed, it is a lot easier for Blizzard to increase the rep gains from quests or implement a tabard that allows you to gain even small amounts of rep from running dungeons.
    And horrible? Way to make me feel bad =( j/k
    Don't be lazy! And your not obligated to do dailies...in my opinion if your a casual you can do them once, or twice a week and be fine your get exalted slower then anyone else who makes time for the game, but you'll get up there

LIFE

People actually don't want to play the game, but they hide it. People already view playing the game as a daily chore, psychologically. People feel like they have an obligation to raid for so many hours or week, or PvP for so many hours a week. Outside of that, they don't want to invest any time into the game at all. This is why people don't want to do dailies. They don't to do dailies, because it means spending more time playing the game outside of their main "thing" they do in the game.

If people realized it is a game and played it for fun instead of to fulfill some sort of obligation, they wouldn't be upset about dailies.

He'll, they might even choose to do the occasional daily.

But people want to raid or do high-end PvP because they want that shiny gear. Once they conform to regular, scheduled game play, the fun is sucked out of it.

The game has become all about getting the best gear as quickly as possible and then sitting around for months complaining about the lack of things to do. Before they reach that point, though, they'll log in and do every "daily" they feel necessary. They'll grind heroics until their eyes bleed to reach point caps. They'll do LFR on every character, etc...

Here's an idea.

Log into the game for no reason. Do something that you want to do, not something you feel that you "need" to do. Can't find anything you want to do? Then it's probably time to move on with your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post

Yes, life is a daily but these are things you are basically forced to do otherwise they have may have negative effects on you IRL. Not only that but you can't get around doing what you listed, it is a lot easier for Blizzard to increase the rep gains from quests or implement a tabard that allows you to gain even small amounts of rep from running dungeons. If life is full of dailiess why would most people want to do more dailies in a virtual game where you want to escape from daily chores I would rather kill alliance in battlegrounds or slay monsters in dungeons for the same gains that quests would give me
    btw you slay monsters in the dailies...its not like they are having you fix a leaky pipe or take out the garbage

LIFE

15+ Year Old Account
    If life is a daily. Then is death my sweet sweet reward? Cause i sure aint seeing one in between
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    And horrible? Way to make me feel bad =( j/k
    Don't be lazy! And your not obligated to do dailies...in my opinion if your a casual you can do them once, or twice a week and be fine your get exalted slower then anyone else who makes time for the game, but you'll get up there
    I understand people are not obligated to do these things, however a lot of people feel forced to do them and the problem. Personally I felt a bit forced having to do my dailies but I wanted them done asap so that I could be done them faster. Just saying it is fine to have one perspective but putting yourself in the shoes of the other side helps gain some insight to their standing on the issue. A LOT of people have this problem, so rather than just say "dudes, deal with it" why not think of things to try and please a few more people [COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 01:31 AM ----------

btw you slay monsters in the dailies...its not like they are having you fix a leaky pipe or take out the garbage
    I believe I said slay monsters in dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    If life is a daily. Then is death my sweet sweet reward? Cause i sure aint seeing one in between
    Try harder. Life is what you make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amg I just deleted what I wanted D:

Anyways I believe I said slaying monsters in dungeons At least doing dungeons we get blues which can be upgrades or a lot more enchanting materials for the guild as well as complete guild challenges

10+ Year Old Account
    This has GOT to be the worst attempt at complaining about dailies I've seen. Also, I get about 1 hour almost every day (except one raid on Sunday) to play so spending that time on dailies doesn't sound like so much fun...

/Zucht, I miss the tabards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Codyak View Post
    This has GOT to be the worst attempt at complaining about dailies I've seen. Also, I get about 1 hour almost every day (except one raid on Sunday) to play so spending that time on dailies doesn't sound like so much fun...

/Zucht, I miss the tabards.
    Not complaining about dailies you fool...go, go sleep...under a bridge

LIFE

Lol. Never quite looked at it that way. But you are right.

Life is just a bunch of daily occurrences of the same repetitive bullshit. Very few of us are capable of changing that.

Don't want to do daillies, don't do dailles. Problem solved.

For exemple, i don't enjoy raiding, so i don't raid. Their, i solved my problem, their is no need to go to the forums QQ about raids, their is no need to ask for the removal of raids.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

10+ Year Old Account
    Not complaining about dailies you fool...go, go sleep...under a bridge
    Als slechts ik kon vinden een brug. =(

Deleted
    Well that's kinda the point of disliking dailies. I pay to play games to give me an escape from life's day-to-day monotony, not to add to it.