Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Sun-lute of the phoenix king on the BMAH on the PTR!

Just thought i would share to you a item that ive never seen or even heard about being sold on the BMAH on the PTR

Looks pretty badass if the BMAH is the only place to get this badboy then expect to have to max bid to get it

Looks like one of the Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftains weapons

Reminds me of the Arcanite Ripper (it even has the same On Use text)

10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    Quote Originally Posted by combooticus View Post
    just thought i would share to you a item that ive never seen or even heard about being sold on the bmah on the ptr

looks pretty badass if the bmah is the only place to get this badboy then expect to have to max bid to get it

ohhh....myyy.....gaaawwddd.......i want this so much, i cant take the pain being without it!!!!!!
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

now that's a twink weapon
    ilvl 483 at lvl85...

Deleted
    well it wouldnt be the first BMAH only weapon they put on it.
    that would be http://www.wowhead.com/item=90176 , seen it 1x on BMAH so far.

like the fact they put some rare weapons on it.

wait is that an UI thingy or are they changing the way secondary stats show up on items in 5.1?
    not seeing the "equip: increases your X by Y", just a "+Y X"

If it makes it to live that axe is easily gonna be the most sought after weapon in wow history its on par with corrupted ashbringer imo

I'd like to see this make live. Interesting that they're going with BMAH as the only way to obtain some things in game. I'm looking forward to the tears when people realise that's what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    well it wouldnt be the first BMAH only weapon they put on it.
    that would be http://www.wowhead.com/item=90176 , seen it 1x on BMAH so far.
    I imagine that's so that Horde can have access to the http://www.wowhead.com/item=45130 model, though it is a very Alliance-ish design

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    I'd like to see this make live. Interesting that they're going with BMAH as the only way to obtain some things in game. I'm looking forward to the tears when people realise that's what's happening.
    Honestly, if blizzard wants to get rid of excess gold, putting amazing vanity items like this up there is the way to go. If I had 1MG, I would fucking buy this. MAYBE even over corrupted ashbringer. Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

That weapon has been in the files since like 4.0 or 4.1 as a GM only weapon (and the model is obviously also used by Sig Nicious of the L70ETC). That said given how long it's been in the files and the fact that it's still level 85 I'm calling photoshop until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    wait is that an UI thingy or are they changing the way secondary stats show up on items in 5.1?
    not seeing the "equip: increases your X by Y", just a "+Y X"
    This is another issue, they are in fact still displayed in the traditional way.

Shut up and take my gold

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    That weapon has been in the files since like 4.0 or 4.1 as a GM only weapon (and the model is obviously also used by Sig Nicious of the L70ETC). That said given how long it's been in the files and the fact that it's still level 85 I'm calling photoshop until proven otherwise.
    I couldnt photoshop a picture of a stick cat

Make a premade on the ptr anasatarian US server go to the BMAH its there somebody has already maxed out the bid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Fixed that for the majority.
    Was that supposed to be clever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Was that supposed to be clever?
    If X person has lots and lots of gold he obviously bought it from a 3ird party is pretty much his logic cause you know playing the AH is obviously hard to him.

*Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    If it makes it to live that axe is easily gonna be the most sought after weapon in wow history its on par with corrupted ashbringer imo
    pendulum of doom went for gold cap in bc after it was removed from uldum's loot table by accident and never returned

Gold Cap in BC was a little over 216,000. Just Sayin.

oh great, the only 3.8 speed weapon (which is godly for ret, slower the better) is on BMAH?

yeah, its 483 and not 509, but...kinda lame the only 3.8 weapon isnt even in a raid

Deleted
    There are already BMAH-unique items in the game.

Flintlocke's Blasthammer for example, though the required level is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    oh great, the only 3.8 speed weapon (which is godly for ret, slower the better) is on BMAH?

yeah, its 483 and not 509, but...kinda lame the only 3.8 weapon isnt even in a raid
    This is a cosmetic item, if it is found to be BiS for Ret paladins then it will be nerfed.