Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Meh just no incentive to pay £9.99 a month for a game when I can pay that or less and get better quality mate.

I mean for £9.99 I have WoW which still gets considerable content updates and decent expansions. Or for £7.49 you get FF14 which is another quality game. Prime just does not scream the £9.99 a month price tag as a worthwhile investment for me. They've proven they are incapable of managing the project just like they did with live so why give them yet another chance? And judging by the numbers its safe to say Prime has dwindled to quite low now.

The guide is good though. Very well done, constructive and informative. Nice to see there are people still caring about the game enough to make guides at least. Although from previous interactions with you I remember your criticism so it's nice to see someone who presents critique as well as doing guides.

Plus your voice is very soothing. Like chocolate.

Cheers mate.

Yeah pretty much agree with what you are saying. I'm pretty real when it comes to who I am as a person and that's what I attempt to portray in my video's.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchmatoast View Post
    Cheers mate.

Yeah pretty much agree with what you are saying. I'm pretty real when it comes to who I am as a person and that's what I attempt to portray in my video's.
    What I like is that you are posting videos. Not news with baity emotes and trying to argue with people.

It's a breath of fresh air needed for this sub forum.

If someones critical from what I've seen of your posting and vids you make attempts to discuss it. Rather than the usual people who deflect to other games to try and prove a point.

From what I've heard from people about Prime they just feel Trion dropped the ball yet again. And right now with the Trove crossover promo for getting to 20 to earn rewards in Rift just feels like Trion have started to stop caring about Prime and try and funnel people into their main game.

Cool

Thanks for the videos, I will also check Necropolis!

EU is Fine...

Made a video about Current situation on EU. I couldn't stop myself from creating another video. Haters gonna hate tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6U1gxyodnc
    Last edited by Darkageman; 2019-08-01 at 02:12 PM.

what year is this and why is there a RIFT thread? May as well open up a thread about a favorite MUD of yesteryear since some MUDs prolly rival that population

That's just sad.
    They left an amazing game to rot like this. I am not even sad, I am just angry.
    The last time I was this angry was when they put the soul packs in the rift store. What a shitty move.

Btw what's trion doing nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Papzer View Post
    That's just sad.
    They left an amazing game to rot like this. I am not even sad, I am just angry.
    The last time I was this angry was when they put the soul packs in the rift store. What a shitty move.

Btw what's trion doing nowadays?
    Trion Bought by Germany Gaming Publisher Gamigo about 9 months ago. Trion is gone, gamigo re-hired some of the old trion workers mostly Trove and Archeage one. They are adding content the that 2 titles. They shut down Atlas Reactor about 2 month ago. That's all I can say and communication is very bad lately they are not talking any stuff about rift. Adding re-colored old mounts and Re-activating old events mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkageman View Post
    That's all I can say and communication is very bad lately they are not talking any stuff about rift.
    Just remembered their old streams where they were talking about rift. Yay.

Btw I heard about gamigo, but I didn't know there were changes in the staff. Well, who cares, it doesn't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Papzer View Post
    Just remembered their old streams where they were talking about rift. Yay.

Btw I heard about gamigo, but I didn't know there were changes in the staff. Well, who cares, it doesn't matter anymore.
    Rift was a great game. They earn so much profit from rift and they wasted all of the money the other titles like defiance, end of nations etc. I dont think EU server will stay alive till 2020.