Boe valor bracers/feet

Are there any BOE valor bracers/feet like there has been in the last few major patches?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    nope , no boe jp/vp gear whatsoever

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the Valor gear is BoP.

Ok, that stinks I was hoping to grap some off my alt to gear up my main faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the start of Cata didn't see BoE gear, either. It wasn't until later that they implemented that. Just give it time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'm pretty sure the start of Cata didn't see BoE gear, either. It wasn't until later that they implemented that. Just give it time.
    There actually was BoE Valor boots at the start of Cataclysm too. Boots in T11, bracers in T12, both boots and bracers in T13.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Ok, that stinks I was hoping to grap some off my alt to gear up my main faster.
    check the AH, there are still BoE epics around, crafted and drops, that u can get to gear your alts, if its the right price.

Deleted
    there is some boe bracers that drops in hof and then crafted boe. not any from vendors so far