Deleted

What do you use jp with?

as the title, I haven't seen if you can buy ore or golden lotus etc for jp, is there any way to make gold from them?

Sell cata mats lol! I suppose you could buy 358s and d/e them or are they not d/eable? at the very least vendor them. Its not much but beats sitting on a pile of useless currency

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Sell cata mats lol! I suppose you could buy 358s and d/e them or are they not d/eable?
    I'm assuming you meant 458 and not 358? If you did mean 458 they are disenchantable according to Wowhead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Sell cata mats lol! I suppose you could buy 358s and d/e them or are they not d/eable? at the very least vendor them. Its not much but beats sitting on a pile of useless currency

Maelstrom Crystals are 1g each, Greater Celestial Essences are ~7g, Hypnotic Dusts are 5g, Heavenly Shards are 4g, Savage Leather are 4g, Embersilk Cloths are 1g each, Elementium ores 1.25g, the cata herbs are ~1g each.

378 items are disenchantable, but with the above prices it's no profit:

I guess I'll convert all to honor points, when I have full pvp gear I'll buy all the heirlooms, even if I never pvp or level!

The Dalaran vendors sell 520 rep for 16 jp:

These for twinks/herald of titans:

And Runed Orbs/Crusader Orbs

And I checked the Frozen Orb vendor:
    Last edited by mmocc0c8b4ab50; 2012-11-11 at 08:02 AM.

I turn JP to honor and buy gear for transmog sets. You can never have enough old gear to use for transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on your realm's economy you can purchase Primordial Saronites in Dalaran for 266JP each, last time I checked on Sargeras they were going for anywhere from 500 to 1000g or more, not too bad for such a low cost :P

If you are in need of some quick gold this is definitely a good thing to look into.

Turn it into honor usually. I'm glad blizzard is going to make the pet battle stone available for purchase with honor though.

Deleted
    Where do you even get JP nowadays... i'm capping my valor weekly by few dailies and heroics and just can't raise my JP enough for anything anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Where do you even get JP nowadays... i'm capping my valor weekly by few dailies and heroics and just can't raise my JP enough for anything anymore.
    Random hcs, I think scenarios aswell. been doing lots of those for achievements

I spend mine on Hypnotic Dust and Embersilk Cloth to use for making bags and selling for a few hundred gold. Is about the only thing I can do with them these days

10+ Year Old Account
    I use it to buy honor. Really, there's not much use to it now aside from that.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealbinder View Post
    I turn JP to honor and buy gear for transmog sets. You can never have enough old gear to use for transmog.
    This.

I have mostly used it for transmog gear, until I needed to upgrade two pieces to the 458 stuff from rep vendors. Future JP will go towards either honor points or heirlooms.

Heirlooms. Exclusively. There's virtually no reason you should ever need to buy more than two pieces of JP gear after 85 and even that's pushing it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Buy Wooly Mammoth from Mei Francis in Dalaran if you don't have one already.
    Bigger than Life.

I've just been turning mine into honor points and slowly gearing a pvp set for later ;p No idea what I'll be doing once I'm full on pvp gear though. They seem very useless these days :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo View Post
    Buy Wooly Mammoth from Mei Francis in Dalaran if you don't have one already.
    Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpurin View Post
    I've just been turning mine into honor points and slowly gearing a pvp set for later ;p No idea what I'll be doing once I'm full on pvp gear though. They seem very useless these days :/
    Started doing that aswell thanks