10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

My n52 died tonight.

So I need advise do I get another n52 or a G13 or is there another option?

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer...boardsnostromo

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G13-P.../dp/B001NEK2GE

I have an N52te (old-school, a Belkin) and had a G13. I traded the G13 purely because I have small hands and the G13 is too big, I cant reach half of the buttons. The N52te is perfect, size wise. I just wish it was still supported, as the Belkin software doesnt work with Win7, and the Razor software doesnt work with the Belkin

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechGnosis View Post
    I have an N52te (old-school, a Belkin) and had a G13. I traded the G13 purely because I have small hands and the G13 is too big, I cant reach half of the buttons. The N52te is perfect, size wise. I just wish it was still supported, as the Belkin software doesnt work with Win7, and the Razor software doesnt work with the Belkin

I had the 52te as well, I replaced it last year when I got 7, sadly the Razer didn't handle me as well. I have large hands, and I hit the keys rather hard I think.

I have the G13, the hardware part is great. Yes it's big, but I just shifted the position of my fingers by one row to the right (closer to the thumbstick) and I'm fine with it.
    G13 software however, is a completely different thing. It troubles me.

Since I have the G13 I barely can imagine how most gamers still use WASD on their keyboard for movement. I don't know how that can be considered efficient, compared to the G13 where you have 4 fingers free, always hovering over the buttons and all the movement is done by your thumb only.

Original n52te supposedly has pretty bad build quality, and that was even before Razer bought it... But since you've gotten used to Nostromo, there will be learning to do to get used to G13.

I've had G13 for nearly three years now and besides useless thumbstick and LCD I love it. Far better than WASD for gaming.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you for the input, It's killing me since I got my first n52te in 2005, trying to play my warlock with a Microsoft media keyboard is next to impossible.

Yah I know Ergonomic keyboards are very 1999 but I like the feel of them for typing, but trying to control the 5 buttons on my mouse and the ten plus shift on a keyboard is driving me crazy.

So I think I'll try the G13 this time.