Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Go study the original 2 state UN solution before going on about 7% of the territory, for other points, see my reply to Zhangfei.
    Just stop Israel does NOT care about the UN and will never care except when it is convenient. Their big brother has been vetoing UN resolutions over and over again and when that doesn't happen Israel just ignores those resolutions. So, please either accept it all or don't try to justify Israel existence using the UN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    the biggest holocaust denier i see here is you zoranon. you refuse to see the holocaust inflicted on the palestinian people by zionist europeans who have stole their land.
    Heh I laughed out loud when I read this, you dont often see people displaying their ignorance so openly.

Holocaust is the term used for the genocide of Jews in WW2, as many as 6 million are presumed to have died.
    Other examples of genocides are for example the Armenian genocide during WW1, where hundreds of thousands died, or perhaps the Rwandan genocide which once again, had hundreds of thousands of victims.

Meanwhile, the population of Gaza has trebled since the end of WW2, so pray tell, where is the genocide?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 02:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Just stop Israel does NOT care about the UN and will never care except when it is convenient. Their big brother has been vetoing UN resolutions over and over again and when that doesn't happen Israel just ignores those resolutions. So, please either accept it all or don't try to justify Israel existence using the UN.
    Wrong, Israel used to respect the UN (which was the only thing that stopped Israel from claiming much more territory in 1948) until its so called human rights committee became dominated by countries hostile to Israel (the fact that Gaddafi was a chair of this committee is telling enough).

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-14 at 08:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

This is why it will never end, both sides will never admit any wrongdoing. It always ends in finger pointing and more corpses.

We should have both sides assimilated into another country already and call it a day.

Wrong, Israel used to respect the UN (which was the only thing that stopped Israel from claiming much more territory in 1948) until its so called human rights committee became dominated by countries hostile to Israel (the fact that Gaddafi was a chair of this committee is telling enough).
    Ah, but you forget anti-israelis have a very selective memory.
    They are more willing to support Hamas and other terrorist groups, fully knowing they will eventually (Themselves, or their grandchildren) suffer from terrorism from one reason or another at some point of their lives. They are willing to twist the truth, spin it, chew and spit it, just to make it sound like something which makes it easier for them to believe.
    They have even adopted all these lovely lines like "Zionism is racism" and "I have no problem with Jews, it is Zionists I hate", and expect actual logical human beings to not see the racism hiding behind their every word.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    This is why it will never end, both sides will never admit any wrongdoing. It always ends in finger pointing and more corpses.

We should have both sides assimilated into another country already and call it a day.
    Right, that would work. Put the conflict into an already existing country, thus adding a third party to said conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Right, that would work. Put the conflict into an already existing country, thus adding a third party to said conflict.
    Both sides have been oh so effective on stopping the fighting on their own.

Well, it seems they got what they wanted: Israel is moving their army into the Gaza borders to stop the rockets.
    I wonder what do they expect to achieve by bringing the full military wrath of the IDF on their cowardly butts, other than showing the world they are being attacked for firing missiles at random innocents.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    I see the threads over ran now with zionists and their apologists. There are plenty of Jewish anti Zionist groups but as per usual you play the anti Semitic card. If Israel doesn't wise up soon it'll be too late. The odds are stacking against you. Why you think killing children youve walled up in ghettos is a winning tactics shows your self delusion. It also draws very real parallels with nazi occupied Poland

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so you are telling me that had Israel lost in 1948, that it would go on existing? I dont think even your in your super biased position can claim that.
    No, but it WAS existing. It didn't fight for independence, it fought for stealing land belonging to others.

Seems you are so uneducated and/or biased that we will simply have to go back to the very basics:
    Israel declared independence in accordance with the UN resolution, and all of the Arab countries in the region reacted by attacking Israel, forces from Palestine joined in this attack.
    Israel marched into Palestine first. That's when the Arab nations reacted. The war's movements involve Israeli aggression as well as Arab aggression. It was NOT a defensive war by conventional knowledge.

Arab countries lost their war of aggression and Israel decided to take some territory to make more defensible borders, which is nothing new, states that begin aggressive wars tend to loose territory
    Ah but Palestine wasn't a country. And Israel started their long trend of rejecting UN assigned borders. They even rejected Britain's advice; and we have what we have, a violent nation trying to exterminate their neighbours.

Go study the original 2 state UN solution before going on about 7% of the territory, for other points, see my reply to Zhangfei.
    Lulz. Palestine rejected it because their land was forcibly stolen and given disproportionately. Rightly so, too.

Are you people still trying to beat sense into Zhangfei? He lives in a parallel dimension in which the holocaust never happened, where zionists descended from their high towers to take over the peaceful lands of the Palestinians, and where the Jewish overlords torture children for pleasure on a daily basis.
    Is that what you think? Don't be absurd.

I just live in reality. I'm not a zionist or Hamas. I just have access to unbiased filters of the truth.

Meanwhile, the population of Gaza has trebled since the end of WW2, so pray tell, where is the genocide?
    And that has nothing to do with the ethnic genocide committed within the borders of the expanded Israel forcing out hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, right?

Christ's sake!
    Last edited by Zhangfei; 2012-11-14 at 04:53 PM.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh I laughed out loud when I read this, you dont often see people displaying their ignorance so openly.

Holocaust is the term used for the genocide of Jews in WW2, as many as 6 million are presumed to have died.
    Other examples of genocides are for example the Armenian genocide during WW1, where hundreds of thousands died, or perhaps the Rwandan genocide which once again, had hundreds of thousands of victims
    realy dude for someone who's insulted the "ignorance" of every poster you disagree with you really need to educate yourself. I guess the word you mean is Shoah? how about trying to grow up and debate like an adult and stop showing your ignorance.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Etymology and use of the term

Main article: Names of the Holocaust
    The term holocaust comes from the Greek word holókauston, an animal sacrifice offered to a god in which the whole (olos) animal is completely burnt (kaustos).[16] For hundreds of years, the word "holocaust" was used in English to denote great massacres, but since the 1960s, the term has come to be used by scholars and popular writers to refer to the genocide of Jews.[17] The mini-series Holocaust is credited with introducing the term into common parlance after 1978.[18]
    The biblical word Shoah (שואה) (also spelled Sho'ah and Shoa), meaning "calamity", became the standard Hebrew term for the Holocaust as early as the 1940s, especially in Europe and Israel.[19] Shoah is preferred by many Jews for a number of reasons, including the theologically offensive nature of the word "holocaust", which they take to refer to the Greek pagan custom.[20]
    The Nazis used a euphemistic phrase, the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" (German: Endlösung der Judenfrage), and the phrase "Final Solution" has been widely used as a term for the genocide of the Jews. Nazis used the phrase "lebensunwertes Leben" (Life unworthy of life) in an attempt to justify the killings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Is that what you think? Don't be absurd.

I just live in reality. I'm not a zionist or Hamas. I just have access to unbiased filters of the truth.

And that has nothing to do with the ethnic genocide committed within the borders of the expanded Israel forcing out hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, right?

Christ's sake!
    And you go and prove that your first statement (Having access to unbiased filters of the truth) is a fallacy, by simply stating a completely wrong statement. Let me fix it for you, removing all the lies, so your unbiased filters of truth will be held true:

"And that has nothing to do with the borders of Israel"
    And all the rest is pure lies and twisted words.

Dear mr skurn, may you tell us where do you live? I must understand where does your passion to defend those Innocent arabs Is coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong, most of the countries voting on whether to pass the resolutions are western countries. Hell, most of the vetoed UN resolutions were USA versus everyone else in the UN including UK, France, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    there is one country in the Middle East that does have nuclear weapons and this same country has been occupying parts of Palestine in breach of UN resolutions for half a century. In fact Israel has broken more UN resolutions that any other in UN history. This country also has the benefit that their biggest ally, the USA, will veto any serious resolution against them preventing any action from being carried out. does that seem fair?

UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-2011.

Note that Israel is in VIOLATION of many of these Resolutions.

Resolution 106: “…condemns Israel for Gaza raid”
    Resolution 111: “…condemns Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people”
    Resolution 127: “…recommends Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem”
    Resolution 162: “…urges Israel to comply with UN decisions”
    Resolution 171: “…determines flagrant violations by Israel in its attack on Syria”
    Resolution 228: “…censures Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control”
    Resolution 237: “…urges Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees”
    Resolution 248: “…condemns Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan”
    Resolution 250: “…calls on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem”
    Resolution 251: “…deeply deplores Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250″
    Resolution 252: “…declares invalid Israel‘s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital”
    Resolution 256: “…condemns Israeli raids on Jordan as flagrant violation”
    Resolution 259: “…deplores Israel‘s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation”
    Resolution 262: “…condemns Israel for attack on Beirut airport”
    Resolution 265: “…condemns Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan”
    Resolution 267: “…censures Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem”
    Resolution 270: “…condemns Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon“
    Resolution 271: “…condemns Israel‘s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem”
    Resolution 279: “…demands withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon“
    Resolution 280: “…condemns Israeli’s attacks against Lebanon“
    Resolution 285: “…demands immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon“
    Resolution 298: “…deplores Israel‘s changing of the status of Jerusalem”
    Resolution 313: “…demands that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon“
    Resolution 316: “…condemns Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon“
    Resolution 317: “…deplores Israel‘s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon“
    Resolution 332: “…condemns Israel‘s repeated attacks against Lebanon“
    Resolution 337: “…condemns Israel for violating Lebanon‘s sovereignty”
    Resolution 347: “…condemns Israeli attacks on Lebanon“
    Resolution 425: “…calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon“
    Resolution 427: “…calls on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon“
    Resolution 444: “…deplores Israel‘s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces”
    Resolution 446: “…determines that Israeli settlements are a serious obstruction to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
    Resolution 450: “…calls on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon“
    Resolution 452: “…calls on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories”
    Resolution 465: “…deplores Israel‘s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel‘s settlements program”
    Resolution 467: “…strongly deplores Israel‘s military intervention in Lebanon“
    Resolution 468: “…calls on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return”
    Resolution 469: “…strongly deplores Israel‘s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians”
    Resolution 471: “…expresses deep concern at Israel‘s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
    Resolution 476: “…reiterates that Israel‘s claims to Jerusalem are null and void”
    Resolution 478: “…censures (Israel) in the strongest terms for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’”
    Resolution 484: “…declares it imperative that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors”
    Resolution 487: “…strongly condemns Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility”
    Resolution 497: “…decides that Israel‘s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is null and void and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith”
    Resolution 498: “…calls on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon“
    Resolution 501: “…calls on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops”
    Resolution 509: “…demands that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon“
    Resolution 515: “…demands that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in”
    Resolution 517: “…censures Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon“
    Resolution 518: “…demands that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon“
    Resolution 520: “…condemns Israel‘s attack into West Beirut”
    Resolution 573: “…condemns Israel vigorously for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters”
    Resolution 587: “…takes note of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw”
    Resolution 592: “…strongly deplores the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops”
    Resolution 605: “…strongly deplores Israel‘s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians”
    Resolution 607: “…calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
    Resolution 608: “…deeply regrets that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians”
    Resolution 636: “…deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians”
    Resolution 641: “…deplores Israel‘s continuing deportation of Palestinians”
    Resolution 672: “…condemns Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount”
    Resolution 673: “…deplores Israel‘s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations”
    Resolution 681: “…deplores Israel‘s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians”
    Resolution 694: “…deplores Israel‘s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return”
    Resolution 726: “…strongly condemns Israel‘s deportation of Palestinians”
    Resolution 799: “…strongly condemns Israel‘s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.”
    Resolution 803:
    Resolution 830:
    Resolution 852:
    Resolution 887:
    Resolution 895:
    Resolution 904:
    Resolution 1039:
    Resolution 1052:
    Resolution 1057 :
    Resolution 1068:
    Resolution 1073:
    Resolution 1081:
    Resolution 1095:
    Resolution 1109:
    Resolution 1122:
    Resolution 1139:
    Resolution 1151:
    Resolution 1169:
    Resolution 1188:
    Resolution 1211:
    Resolution 1223:
    Resolution 1243:
    Resolution 1254:
    Resolution 1276:
    Resolution 1288:
    Resolution 1300:
    Resolution 1310:
    Resolution 1322: “..Condemned acts of violence especially the excessive use of force against Palestinians”, called on the occupying Power Israel, to abide by its legal obligations and stressed the importance of “establishing a mechanism for a speedy and objective inquiry into the provocation carried out at out at Al-Haram Al-Sharif” when Arial Sharon visited the Temple Mount and to the subsequent violence “resulting in over 80 Palestinian deaths and many other casualties”. The US threatened to veto the original version of this resolution and managed to get all mention of Israel removed from the final version.
    Resolution 1328:
    Resolution 1337:
    Resolution 1351:
    Resolution 1559: “…called upon Lebanon to establish its sovereignty over all of its land and called upon Syria to end their military presence in Lebanon by withdrawing its forces and to cease intervening in internal Lebanese politics. The resolution also called on all Lebanese militias to disband.”
    Resolution 1583: “…calls on Lebanon to assert full control over its border with Israel. It also states that the Council has recognized the Blue Line as valid for the purpose of confirming Israel’s withdrawal pursuant to resolution 425.“
    Resolution 1648: “…renewed the mandate of United Nations Disengagement Observer Force until 30 June 2006.”
    Resolution 1701: “…called for the full cessation of hostilities between Israel and Hezbollah.”
    Resolution 1860: “…called for the full cessation of war between Israel and Hamas.”
    Resolution 1884: “…expressed deep concern over violations of resolution 1701 and called on all parties to maintain the de-militarized zone between between the Blue Line and the Litani River

References:

Sources:

UN Resolutions – http://www.UN.org/documents/scres.htm

Jewish Virtual Library

www.UN.org

unispal.UN.org

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    And you go and prove that your first statement (Having access to unbiased filters of the truth) is a fallacy, by simply stating a completely wrong statement. Let me fix it for you, removing all the lies, so your unbiased filters of truth will be held true:

"And that has nothing to do with the borders of Israel"
    And all the rest is pure lies and twisted words.
    So you have no argument? It's called an ethnic genocide by academics.

Sort your shit out. This world does not run on zionist beliefs.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    So you have no argument? It's called an ethnic genocide by academics.

Sort your shit out. This world does not run on zionist beliefs.
    Which academics? Give sources for your insanity, if you are even capable of finding any of those outside of pro-Hamas websites.
    The definition of genocide is: "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"
    Blocking the transport of dangerous materials, and attacking terrorists hiding behind children is hardly a systematic and/or deliberate destruction of anything. Unless, of course, you intend to call Israel's goal of destroying Hamas and other terrorist groups as "genocide".

Deleted
    Are two states not allowed to fight each other anymore? I mean that's how all of our current countries became what they are anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Are two states not allowed to fight each other anymore? I mean that's how all of our current countries became what they are anyway.
    This is a case of one state fighting a terrorist organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    This is a case of one state fighting a terrorist organization.
    This is the case of one state fighting several terrorist organizations which are oppressing their own people in order to get sympathy.

Because, truly, no amounts of rockets falling in Israel can cause the damage these organizations cause on their own people on a daily basis. From brainwashing them at an early age at their schools, sending 10-15 year old boys to die as martyrs or soldiers, to holding the Gaza strip on a curfew with justice being a bullet on the street.

They aren't even trying to become a country anymore. The Palestinians on the West Bank are the ones attempting that. The Gaza strip is a whole different story.

I honestly can't stop repeating myself over this point: If you feel you're a true supporter of the Palestinian cause, go visit the Gaza strip, and then tell us if you actually still support Hamas, after watching the atrocities they cause against their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Total War is pretty much frowned upon in the international community these days, to the point where any country practicing total war would probably find a coalition of countries against it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    This is the case of one state fighting several terrorist organizations which are oppressing their own people in order to get sympathy.

Because, truly, no amounts of rockets falling in Israel can cause the damage these organizations cause on their own people on a daily basis. From brainwashing them at an early age at their schools, sending 10-15 year old boys to die as martyrs or soldiers, to holding the Gaza strip on a curfew with justice being a bullet on the street.

They aren't even trying to become a country anymore. The Palestinians on the West Bank are the ones attempting that. The Gaza strip is a whole different story.

I honestly can't stop repeating myself over this point: If you feel you're a true supporter of the Palestinian cause, go visit the Gaza strip, and then tell us if you actually still support Hamas, after watching the atrocities they cause against their own.
    My Gazan cousin would disagree with you wholeheartedly. He grew up there and has lived in the US for a decade now.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!