Page 23 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    There's records of Harry Potter, if the earth is still intact in 1000 years I wonder if he will be considered real.
    Jesus existance is not up to debate according to historical documents but there is zero historical evidence of the apostles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    There's records of Harry Potter, if the earth is still intact in 1000 years I wonder if he will be considered real.
    No, Jesus existed, the Romans kept extensive records. There is no doubt, all serious historians agree with the evidence. Harry potter was never entered into official criminal records however.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    No, Jesus existed, the Romans kept extensive records. There is no doubt, all serious historians agree with the evidence. Harry potter was never entered into official criminal records however.
    id pay good money to see jesus's mug shot. id settle for a wanted poster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    id pay good money to see jesus's mug shot. id settle for a wanted poster
    Was he white afterall? I doubt it. Would rustle a few feathers at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus was not imaginary, he was real, Romans had records of him.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 11:42 PM ----------

Offtrack, but your occupation is listed as "bumming the man", are you really a gay prostitute?
    Pretty sure the vernacular is different on this side of the pond.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Was he white afterall? I doubt it. Would rustle a few feathers at least.
    that thought had come into my head, but i didnt voice it, lol. there are other things, all come down to idle curiosity or silliness tbh

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    There this one thing is really brother me * why do help a country that kill christ and also hate non-jew * is just something that i must voice out and that i don't want to come off racist or anything but why in the world do we have to help or save the jewish/israeli people

They have done something in return for the US govt or the rest of the world ! even thought we done alot for them and then some !
    the jews didn't kill him, that would be the romans. though some jews wanted him dead, he and most of his followers were jews.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Warning: Do not turn the historical credibility of Jesus' existence into religious debates. This is only being tolerated for the moment because it's being discussed from a historical perspective solely.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Really, are we reduced to disliking a country over an argument about who killed who's imaginary friend over 2000 years ago?

I'd much prefer to dislike their stance on human life.
    No no no

Just here me out okay

* why do we care about the jew so much ? *

is almost like the us govt are in cahoot with the israeli govt and that we need there support on everything..........because is weird !

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Warning: Do not turn the historical credibility of Jesus' existence into religious debates. This is only being tolerated for the moment because it's being discussed from a historical perspective solely.
    I am not bashing the israeli or jew is just a question GOSH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Jesus existance is not up to debate according to historical documents but there is zero historical evidence of the apostles.
    of course jesus is real dont you read the tabloids (read as Yahoo news)? he of course was magical just a good orator i wold imagine
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    The propaganda war continue, the world must see Israel as a victim, especially then Israel want the world to buy "lets attack Iran"

Pretty funny considering Palestine is represented by a bunch of extremist...if Palestine wanted to make real change.. the people would stand up to Hamas. But we know that ain't gonna happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Pretty funny considering Palestine is represented by a bunch of extremist...if Palestine wanted to make real change.. the people would stand up to Hamas. But we know that ain't gonna happen.
    Or the reason Hamas flourish is cos of Israel's total lack of commitment to a peace.
    Works both ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the reason Hamas flourish is cos of Israel's total lack of commitment to a peace.
    Works both ways.
    I think has more to do with Muslim ideals.. then Israels lack of commitment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    I think has more to do with Muslim ideals.. then Israels lack of commitment.
    You base that one something or just a hunch...
    After all you failed to even aknowledge that a conflict such as this have more than one party repsonsible for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you and your lies are a source of stupidity and evil, and should be removed from the world. You know what the difference is? You're calling for genocide, I'm only calling for murder.
    I never supported murder or slaughter or anything, just abolishing a bad government and stopping a bad army from organising. It doesn't entail killing them, nor should it; they're brainwashed!
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Look, the most powerful civilisations all had robust religious systems. There comes a point where people cry BS and this happened in Rome.

Christianity was founded in Rome to replace their ageing beliefs and hold power. Of course they have extensive records of Jesus, because they made him up.

People crying BS today about Christianity today - it's progression.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    Look, the most powerful civilisations all had robust religious systems. There comes a point where people cry BS and this happened in Rome.

Christianity was founded in Rome to replace their ageing beliefs and hold power. Of course they have extensive records of Jesus, because they made him up.

You dont really know anything about history do you. There are more records of him than roman sources.
    You seem to think Jesus was well known in the roman empire and that some tin foil consipiracy made him up.
    Hint he was very localized, legal records etc not some grand scheme to fool the entire empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the standard indiscriminating IDF response. Pretty racist attitude, as long as its not israeli children that dies "who cares".
    Respectfully, Bakis, indiscriminate is the rockets coming FROM Gaza... as has been said before... if Israeli citizens are legitimate targets then you have to agree that civilian areas in Gaza are legitimate... if one isn't legit, then neither are.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 08:07 PM ----------

You base that one something or just a hunch...
    After all you failed to even aknowledge that a conflict such as this have more than one party repsonsible for it.
    I agree that both parties are to blame... however, Oslo said, IDF pulls out of Gaza, y'all recognize their right to exist... one happened...the other still hasnt happened 7 fucking years later... I think its time that Israel do exactly what y'all do with Oslo...ignore it

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Respectfully, Bakis, indiscriminate is the rockets coming FROM Gaza... as has been said before... if Israeli citizens are legitimate targets then you have to agree that civilian areas in Gaza are legitimate... if one isn't legit, then neither are.
    I agree there in theory is no difference but the israeli government lose any claim to be any different than Hamas in any sense. It is such a complex situation and no matter how we try to rationalize that Hamas are the bad guys I simply dont look at it that way.
    They are both nutcases, Israeli government, IDF, Hamas.

Terror meet terror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post

Christianity was founded in Judea, not Rome, and the Romans viewed the new cult with quite a bit of trepidation and unease.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!