Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    israel... a gang of murders...

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-17 at 10:33 AM.

Launching a missile at Jerusalem was just about the dumbest thing Hamas could have done. Now Israel is getting ready to put boots on the ground and stomp them flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Now, how did they come to possess it? seems that there has been issue who owns the land that goes as far back as BCE. seems that the Israeli/Israelite claim to the land goes back at least 3000 years..
    They own it because they legally owned it. The diaspora happened millenia ago. It's irrelevent to modern ideas of ownership; alternately, Americans could reclaim land in Europe etc.

It's a nonsense argument. Who actually and legally owned it were the Palestinians. The zionists bought land off them, so they accepted the idea at that time too.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

the 75k number was reservists they were activating, they already have 175k active duty (though some of them will still be needed on other borders/duties)
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I think you're trolling at this point; So did he mention Iran or not?
    Yes. And also Hezbollah, which IS Arab, and Hezbollah possessing any ICBMs at all is absurd let alone 100,000 of them. It's an empty threat. It's fine, I'm done. You're not really interested in a debate, it seems, so I'll stop providing fodder for your troll mill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tjanson View Post
    Yes. And also Hezbollah, which IS Arab, and Hezbollah possessing any ICBMs at all is absurd let alone 100,000 of them. It's an empty threat. It's fine, I'm done. You're not really interested in a debate, it seems, so I'll stop providing fodder for your troll mill.
    So I was entirely correct in my criticism of his blaming the Arabs, when he brought up the Iranians, right? Just making sure you understand why it's silly to confuse the two.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    israel... a gang of murders...
    But of course, they send their children onto Palestinian buses with bomb vests so they can blow themselves up in the name of God... oops... they dont do that, the Palestinians do...

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 12:00 AM ----------

They own it because they legally owned it. The diaspora happened millenia ago. It's irrelevent to modern ideas of ownership; alternately, Americans could reclaim land in Europe etc.

It's a nonsense argument. Who actually and legally owned it were the Palestinians. The zionists bought land off them, so they accepted the idea at that time too.
    I've come to the same conclusion about you that it appears several others have, you are so convinced in your propaganda that you cant see reality in the least, so... I'm done wasting my time with you, when the IDF finally gets tired of the bullshit they'll take the action they deem necessary to silence the rockets coming out of Gaza.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

But of course, they send their children onto Palestinian buses with bomb vests so they can blow themselves up in the name of God... oops... they dont do that, the Palestinians do...
    Indeed. They're such hypocrites of the highest order... Not just Palestinians, but those bombers.

They're not allowed to do things that harm the body... Don't need to be a medical doctor to deduce that a belt of dynamite isn't good for the fucking body.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 06:04 AM ----------

Hamas Cabinet Headquarters completed destroyed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    Launching a missile at Jerusalem was just about the dumbest thing Hamas could have done. Now Israel is getting ready to put boots on the ground and stomp them flat.
    Then what? smash everything in sight? post a IDF soldier outside each house and have all Palestinians in "House arrest" and make the life as bad as possible (or what Israel can get away with) for the Palestinians? That will solve nothing.

But relax Netanyahu is not interested in a large scale street fighting that can have significant IDF casualties, this is all about to show "power to act"/force and make Netanyahu look good to the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've come to the same conclusion about you that it appears several others have, you are so convinced in your propaganda that you cant see reality in the least, so... I'm done wasting my time with you, when the IDF finally gets tired of the bullshit they'll take the action they deem necessary to silence the rockets coming out of Gaza.
    I find it incredibly rewarding you're going away. If you're in the wrong camp, you have absolutely zero position to condemn others; you admitting to it just makes me feel a little bit better. Your arguments are done. I've proven you wrong. You had to appeal to events thousands of years ago to give you credence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it incredibly rewarding you're going away. If you're in the wrong camp, you have absolutely zero position to condemn others; you admitting to it just makes me feel a little bit better. Your arguments are done. I've proven you wrong. You had to appeal to events thousands of years ago to give you credence.
    You've proven nothing Sir, other than your hatred.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Is Israel still prevents goods that is needed to rebuild a country from getting in?
    Is Israel still controlling the borders?
    is Israel still bombing tunnels used by Palestinians even though their is a cease fire?

All of the answers are Yes for the first reason alone you can expect resistance and also even when Palestinian groups weren't.'t bombing Israel you had the Israel arm bombing Palestinians.
    Honestly mate, go do your research, there was never a country called Palestinia that wasnt conquered originally by the 'Palstines' themself.
    Then the answer to your 1st question is NO.
    Im not sure if you even been to close to Ghaza but there are convoys with goods going from Isreal into Ghaza each and every day to take care of the people there, markets and bazhaars rise everyday out of the goods transported from Israel into Ghaza.
    Ofcourse is Isreal controlling the borders, if they won't the whole friggin country will be suicide bombed by those Palastinian bastards, the same argument goes for the tunnels.

Im so shocked by the lack of self education and research from people who just yell whatever the media tells you.
    Each and every time the same arguments come floating above while if you have any reallife connection to that part of the world at all and been there for several times you would definately adjust your opinions and see whatever the media is brambling in negativity about Israel is pure bullshit.

If it was to me, Israel would finish it now once and for all. Whiney Hamas bastards

Seriously, go read it, read it all : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine
    Then come back and see if you can still say the Palstines were a civilisation that always belonged there.
    If you blame Israel for countryjacking and the Palestines not, your a fuckin hypocrite.
    Last edited by mmoc128e560295; 2012-11-17 at 08:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've proven nothing Sir, other than your hatred.
    I agree. I hate ethnic cleansing and stealing of land.

Seriously, go read it, read it all : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine
    Then come back and see if you can still say the Palstines were a civilisation that always belonged there.
    If you blame Israel for countryjacking and the Palestines not, your a fuckin hypocrite.
    This is so sickening; Palestine and Israel can coexist. It's not, never should be and never will be a matter of wiping one group out to appease the other.
    Last edited by Zhangfei; 2012-11-17 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    If you think that Assad is bad just wait when (or if) the rebels takeover. You will probably have Hamas V2 against you.
    I am well aware of it. In fact, I have even stated so in other posts related to Syria. Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.
    And we can already see what the "Arab spring" did in Egypt. So yes, I find myself rooting for Assad.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 10:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    How the hell did they know where he was? Either that is just plain luck or the IDF has a few spies in Hamas.
    While paranoid hamas supporters like live-in-a-lie-boy over there will tell you that Israel pays for spies, the truth is way deeper:
    Not only are there Palestinians in Gaza who OPPOSE Hamas and other terrorist organizations, but there are also Palestinians who believe their best chances are peace. Those will do many dangerous things to achieve it, like infiltrating Hamas and delivering information.

On top of that, no one would be surprised if some members of Hamas are actually very well trained Israeli spies. A druze could easily manage such a task, and would do it gladly.

There is no "good" luck in anything we do, only "bad" luck when something planned goes awry.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 10:58 AM ----------

I agree. I hate ethnic cleansing and stealing of land.

This is so sickening; Palestine and Israel can coexist. It's not, never should be and never will be a matter of wiping one group out to appease the other.
    No one takes you seriously. I wonder why?
    I'm sure you'd be quite popular at the average mosque afterparty tho.

Deleted
    The land that was owned by Palestine. The 93% of it. None of this is disputed, by Palestinians, the UN or Israelis. You want me to actually get all the land deeds? Even the ones destroyed illegally by Israelis?

http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story573.html

Are you kidding me? Showing a UN map which holds results from the Palestinian British mandate period?
    And you claim to know your history? The part you are refering to and claiming your arguments on is merely a drop of the full bucket.
    You assume this landnicking game started out in 1946 or somewhere close then you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    This goes back beyond Christ yet the majority of the pro-palstinians here just pick the date that suits the best for them and just wipe out facts that are quite important in the whole to have a proper opinion.

First i recommend you to look up what a 'palastine' was in the time of the British Mandate, ill give you a hint : there were also Palestinian Jews, which were reffered to as Palestine, but in fact were just Jew.
    Because your definition of a Palestine is clearly not a Jew you're already wrong with your very first assumption.

This is so much more complicated then most of the people, who think to have a founded opinion on this, can possibly imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sersel View Post
    Are you kidding me? Showing a UN map which holds results from the Palestinian British mandate period?
    And you claim to know your history? The part you are refering to and claiming your arguments on is merely a drop of the full bucket.
    You assume this landnicking game started out in 1946 or somewhere close then you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    This goes back beyond Christ yet the majority of the pro-palstinians here just pick the date that suits the best for them and just wipe out facts that are quite important in the whole to have a proper opinion.
    I don't care about pre-legal system things beyond a time where there's no direct connection to the people who lived there. The evidence shows Palestinians owned 93% and zionists owned 7%.

End of story. Everything else is a form of romanticising nonsense.

First i recommend you to look up what a 'palastine' was in the time of the British Mandate, ill give you a hint : there were also Palestinian Jews, which were reffered to as Palestine, but in fact were just Jew.
    Yes, that's what the maps show. Palestine was the region of the British mandate. Zionists moved there with British blessing and were relatively peaceful alongside Arabs.

Because your definition of a Palestine is clearly not a Jew you're already wrong with your very first assumption.
    You what? Palestine is the region. Palestinians were the Arabs who lived there before the zionists started coming in the late 19th century, and who were Palestinian by political observance for about sixty years. Israel was formed out of chunks of Palestine, where the zionists were given hugely unfair amounts of land and Palestinians were forced off in one of the grandest forms of ethnic cleansing seen?

This is so much more complicated then most of the people, who think to have a founded opinion on this, can possibly imagine.
    O rly?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Yes, that's what the maps show. Palestine was the region of the British mandate. Zionists moved there with British blessing and were relatively peaceful alongside Arabs.
    so if histories shown us anything its that its impossible to peacefully co exist alongside zionists. theyll just keep taking more and more. they cant help themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    so if histories shown us anything its that its impossible to peacefully co exist alongside zionists. theyll just keep taking more and more. they cant help themselves.
    I agree, but Israel also has a number of more moderates who really hate their government's policies. There's nothing inherent in the citizenry of Israel to want to keep seizing land, just certain government bodies and some of the more vehement of the populace.

Let's forget the whole "who started it" argument for a second, and focus on the current situation.

In every round of escalation, there has always been a certain status quo - Hamas (or other organizations) fire rockets into southern Israel; Israel retaliates by taking out said organizations' members.
    However, this time, Hamas and the Islamic Palestinian Jihad broke the status quo by firing rockets not only on Tel Aviv, but on Jerusalem (to those who will say that it's due to the elimination of Ahmed Al-Jaabari, just take a look at Cast Lead, where high ranking Hamas officers were eliminated and yet not a single rocket was fired beyond the south of Israel).
    This makes the massive recruitment of reservists not the least bit shocking - especially when you consider how Hamas and others are always claiming how holy Jerusalem is to them (not enough to stop them firing rockets at it, I guess).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Let's forget the whole "who started it" argument for a second, and focus on the current situation.

In every round of escalation, there has always been a certain status quo - Hamas (or other organizations) fire rockets into southern Israel; Israel retaliates by taking out said organizations' members.
    However, this time, Hamas and the Islamic Palestinian Jihad broke the status quo by firing rockets not only on Tel Aviv, but on Jerusalem (to those who will say that it's due to the elimination of Ahmed Al-Jaabari, just take a look at Cast Lead, where high ranking Hamas officers were eliminated and yet not a single rocket was fired beyond the south of Israel).
    This makes the massive recruitment of reservists not the least bit shocking - especially when you consider how Hamas and others are always claiming how holy Jerusalem is to them (not enough to stop them firing rockets at it, I guess).
    I completely agree with this. In the now, Israel can really only react one way.

But like you said, it's just the "now." There's also a "why" and that is what I'm dealing with and why I'm so frustrated with Israel's actions.