Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Anyone like the new LFR looting system?

Anyone actually like it? I personally hate it how we now just loot a bag which is like 75% just gold (for me atleast). I personally loved actually seeing what loot dropped and rolling on it. I see it helps with ninjaing i just think it could have been done a different way.

I don't mind it. I hate getting so many duplicates though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like no longer loosing loot to someones guildies 9th alts off-offspec.

i dislike the new system.

id prefer it if the just changed the old system allitle.

make players unable to roll on items the already have.
    make tier tokens unable to trade.

and the bitching about getting harrest for winning something over the super imba dps that needs it for his main seeing he needs it for real raids... thats what the ignore list is for.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    Not losing to greedy bastards is great, getting duplicates or just gold is not so great. Or items for slots where I have better, and the coins not giving anything else than gold most of the time.

Still like the system better than the old one though.

id prefer it if i didn't win a item i already have on normal roll then win it AGAIN when i use a coin

It has its flaws but it's a huge improvement over the old system in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Epika View Post
    I don't mind it. I hate getting so many duplicates though.
    I don't even get items. I run LFR with 3 toons since the LFR launch, got 4 items overall. 1 with coin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    i dislike the new system.

id prefer it if the just changed the old system allitle.

make players unable to roll on items the already have.
    make tier tokens unable to trade.

and the bitching about getting harrest for winning something over the super imba dps that needs it for his main seeing he needs it for real raids... thats what the ignore list is for.
    so in your opinion, players that use the same type of gear for both specs (resto druids and balance druids, for example) shouldn't be able to get offspec gear using LFR? using the same gear doesn't mean using the same reforges. the only class that could possibly do that is brewmaster/windweave monks, who have the same priority.

I actually like it, but there need to be improvements considering off-spec. You should be able to choose the role you want to queue up, and additionally the role(s) you want your items for.
    I am heal/tank, and my heal gear is ~490, and my tank gear is ~460. So I want to get tank gear, and I will queue up as tank. But I would contribute more to the raid if I could join as heal, and get gear for my tank spec.

I like the new system, it's mildly frustrating to spend a coin and just get gold for it (Once got LFR-"Starshatter" for one, so it evens out in the end), but that's less frustration than losing loot to somebody else who didn't need the item, just wanted to vendor it, or already had the item, or brought half his guild to roll for him, or just rolled on it to barter for the item he DID want, or...

All in all, the new system beats the old one.

I've done every boss available every week and still haven't gotten anything from LFR.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its a little less frustrating then dealing with ninjas. I have 4 toons I run LFR with, so the less loot drama, the better. I just want to go in, down bosses, see what I get or don't and move on to the next toon.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it, now ppl cant need on loot just to vendor them...

Question, if u have item A can u get item A again next week from same boss, say an chest piece or legs?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post

Question, if u have item A can u get item A again next week from same boss, say an chest piece or legs?
    Yes you can. It simply rewards you with an item you CAN use. It doesn't scan your inventory first.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post

Yes, its still random, its just a private random.

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    I don't even get items. I run LFR with 3 toons since the LFR launch, got 4 items overall. 1 with coin.

Sounds like normal raiding to me. So far through 12/12 normal modes we have DE more items than we could use. I know it's our fault for running with 5-6 classes in our 10 man but still.

Can I please have some loot soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. I like not having to see the qq in raid chat over the loot. I like not seeing the obvious ninja or loot trading. I've gotten pieces I can use. Granted it can improve some, but overall compared to the old system. I like it.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

10+ Year Old Account
    They should add a vendor that buys your lfr loot (that you dont need or you have duplicate) and changes into a 2h tokens wich allows you too purchase lfr loot you have no luck geting. You only have 2 hours too do this and after this time loot in lfr gets normal (if you enchant it or gem it its also lost).
    Don't sweat the details!!!