Thread: MMR Exploit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    That just makes me sad.
    On the plus side, the exploiters at least agree that this needs to be addressed, with team names like:

"BLIZZARD FIX PVP PLS"

and

"PLS RESET THE LADDER"

So presumably they expect to be banned for their participation but are going through it anyways and have some other means of playing once banned (second battle.net accounts on different credit cards).

Given that they are actively advocating for this to stop, it isn't shaming to support their message
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    The last blue post on pvp in a talk with GC mentioned that the game is a PVE game first and PVP second. If you read back far enough you will actually see a post by numerous blue posters and GC stating that their biggest mistake in wow was the implentation of PVP itself. So yes anyone thinking differently hasn't paid attention for years to how pvp is handled or mishandled.
    Only thing what everyone should see in their pvp statements is mighty hypocrisy and laiziness from big BLIZZARD company. Because if pvp is mistake for wow why they dont remove it at all? (money hungry hypocrites).

totopic:
    THUMB UP for all those exploiters. Making shithole from ladder is best way how to force people lower pvp activity overtime in game -> lowersubs -> lowermoney -> profit...
    Last edited by Madus; 2012-11-13 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    *Headbang* I didn't even bother to do Arena once I saw the KFC facerolling. Its just sad how Blizzards seems to ignore this issue. Sure We fix the Boss in the new Raid since 2% of raiders where actually on the boss and Q.Q how hard its was. But people who enjoy arena and pvp in general are being ignored. Looks like after all, time to have a look at RL issues

15+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004447318

Barthilas is full of scumbag cheaters and exploiters, spend 5 minutes in horde /2 and see the spam for buying rating, and full heroic clears, that is if you can read all the ?????????????????????????25/10???????????
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Jisut tryin to wrap my head around it as a non-PVP'er but still would like to know what's going on. How does this work? I noticed that it has to do with one team logging out before the gate opens and not losing MMR but the other team gains MMR at the same time? I was under the impression that you queue for those things and can't choose opponent so how can people even do it then?
    Like I said I do not know that much about it but was wondering, because I don't see how this actually would work...

can someone explain to me how it's possible? how can a team with 57 wins and 110 losses sit at 2616 rating in 3s?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    can someone explain to me how it's possible? how can a team with 57 wins and 110 losses sit at 2616 rating in 3s?
    That would be explaining an exploit. There is absolutely no point in doing so unless you intend to abuse it as well.

So, short answer: No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    Hello .
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-11-13 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    And here we go.
    Guys crap your 2,7k achi before Blizzard will fix this, should take couple months tho.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh -_-'

MMR exploits in arena & RBG. TCG mounts & pets getting duped daily. Warriors critting 300k+ with heroic strike on full pvp plate... game is in good shape!
    Last edited by Demec; 2012-11-13 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Hello .
    I don't care about the fact you're posting the way to execute the exploit, anyone with access to the internet that knows it's out there will obviously just go to google if they're actually curious so it's absolutely pointless to keep it out of here to prevent further abuse - I'm deleting it because there's a website policy I have no control over that's strict regarding websites such as that one that openly discuss exploitation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I don't care about the fact you're posting the way to execute the exploit, anyone with access to the internet that knows it's out there will obviously just go to google if they're actually curious so it's absolutely pointless to keep it out of here to prevent further abuse - I'm deleting it because there's a website policy I have no control over that's strict regarding websites such as that one that openly discuss exploitation.
    The more people that are doing it the faster this issue will be adressed. Taiwan people with 5000RBG rating 3v3 and 5v5 teams with 3000+ rating.

I have to say that this is one of the few times I do think the abusers should become more prolifc. Blizzard have always been slow to react to PvP ladder concerns, even if they ever do react. This is probably the only way to make them pull their thumbs out.
    RETH

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now there's a legit team on bloodlust over 3k in 3s, the paladin said they were just queing into MMR exploiters half the time.

Blizzard just needs to roll every ladder, rbg and arena back a week, otherwise there's permanent damage that cannot be undone like there being a 3k team when the next highest is 2500.

Blizzard is just stupid, they haven't even responded to it, it's been going on for almost a week. Best case they reset the ladders today during maintenance.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure most of you don't read the official forums hell even most of you don't even look at the front page for blue post so here you go

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7118303086

Providing an environment where players can compete in the spirit of fair play is extremely important to us, particularly in rated Player versus Player combat. As part of that commitment we regularly monitor gameplay, and have discovered an issue where some Arena teams have exploited the queuing system to obtain high team ratings, “dodge” unfavorable team compositions, and engage in win trading.

These, and all, exploitative activities are absolutely prohibited. We will investigate the situation carefully, and players that have been found to have participated in exploitation will be subject to the appropriate actions against their World of Warcraft accounts. In the meantime, we are currently working to resolve any remaining issues with the queue system to prevent this behavior in the future.
    Say good night!

Quote Originally Posted by Merite View Post
    Now there's a legit team on bloodlust over 3k in 3s, the paladin said they were just queing into MMR exploiters half the time.

Blizzard just needs to roll every ladder, rbg and arena back a week, otherwise there's permanent damage that cannot be undone like there being a 3k team when the next highest is 2500.

Blizzard is just stupid, they haven't even responded to it, it's been going on for almost a week. Best case they reset the ladders today during maintenance.
    hahaha holy shit. jah some feral and karv. dear god. yeah, those dudes don't need to cheat. thats just hilarious.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Providing an environment where players can compete in the spirit of fair play is extremely important to us, particularly in rated Player versus Player combat. As part of that commitment we regularly monitor gameplay, and have discovered an issue where some Arena teams have exploited the queuing system to obtain high team ratings, “dodge” unfavorable team compositions, and engage in win trading.

These, and all, exploitative activities are absolutely prohibited. We will investigate the situation carefully, and players that have been found to have participated in exploitation will be subject to the appropriate actions against their World of Warcraft accounts. In the meantime, we are currently working to resolve any remaining issues with the queue system to prevent this behavior in the future.
    Looks like they are banning the exploiters and leaving it. There is no mention of any MMR or rating resets. Unlucky guys, hopefully they reset it at the start of S13 or something.

Edit: Just saw that Apathy beat me to it! Link is here, anyway: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8303086?page=1

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri

Looks like they are banning the exploiters and leaving it. There is no mention of any MMR or rating resets. Unlucky guys, hopefully they reset it at the start of S13 or something.

Edit: Just saw that Apathy beat me to it! Link is here, anyway: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8303086?page=1
    Dam right <3 hopefully my friends who are arena freaks will stop moaning / crying to me now ~Points at a certain person in the thread :3