View Poll Results: What's your wow region?

Voters
214. This poll is closed
  • US

71 33.18%
  • Europe

134 62.62%
  • China

2 0.93%
  • Other (please specify)

7 3.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    Not really, these forums tend to be heavily EU based.
    Well no one seems to be from the china region and considering how many Chinese players blizzard claim they have it's a bit surprising. Either blizzard grossly overstate the Chinese numbers or Chinese players haven't joined mmo-champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Well no one seems to be from the china region and considering how many Chinese players blizzard claim they have it's a bit surprising. Either blizzard grossly overstate the Chinese numbers or Chinese players haven't joined mmo-champion.
    I'd go with the latter.
    Chinese players will go to a forum that speaks Chinese not English as there's enough of them to have a community large community site.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Random question, but I'll agree to answer anyway: EU servers (Sha'tar to be exact if you care for WHAT server)

Bloodhoof EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    In all fairness the time might play a role in the difference considering there's like a 7 hour gap between EU and US, currently EU is at prime time atm and in the US it's the middle of the day.

If the results after 12 hours do still show an EU favoured result then I may be impressed as there are probably more American players than there are EU etc players that speak English.
    No, there was another poll with regions in the Off-Topic section about 2 months ago, the Europe people outnumbered americans by 33% or so more then them.

That said, the european countries are not as united as all the states of the USA are. So, while the USA people are less in numbers then people from Europe, the fact that they're united plays a major factor. This is why there's many threads talking about USA events, because more people know what's happening there. If I made a thread about something happening in France, I'd have to explain it in detail, for I'd not only explain it to US people, but to Europe people from other countries. If someone were to make a thread about elections in... the Czech Republic, not so many people would care.

I do wonder if there will be an election thread relating to the EU parliament elections though when that comes, I mean americans got their threads, we should get ours too. We only need one though for the war between parties is not so great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine i guess Oceanic don't get there own bar.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in South America, but I play in a North American server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Bloodhoof EU

yay, bloodhoof eu aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Us (oceanic)

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post

i would guess players from China would use a Chinese site rather than an English one.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i would guess players from China would use a Chinese site rather than an English one.
    Possibly, but I still doubt that virtually zero Chinese region players comprehend enough English to visit this site.

US server

also i expect as the EU posters go to bed the US polls will increase significantly

Aussie here, but obviously play on the "Oceanic"(US) servers.

Deleted
    I am playing EU servers. Both on WoW and on D3

Oceanic (US). Wow there's a lot of EU players on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

MMO could start selling data from how many polls we do. ><

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imo it's quite 50% 50%, but I'd say more USA people use MMO-champion. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Imo it's quite 50% 50%, but I'd say more USA people use MMO-champion. Just my thoughts.
    The poll currently disagrees with you. Although because every poll consists of voluntary data the results are never 100% reflective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Europe, I live in Britain.

Europe, United Kingdom, South-East England.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I do wonder if there will be an election thread relating to the EU parliament elections though when that comes, I mean americans got their threads, we should get ours too. We only need one though for the war between parties is not so great.
    Our elections are about austerity, taxes, reasonable laws and numbers. Our politicians are sadly just politicians and not entertainers...