Thread: A happy day :)

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

A happy day :)

I saw most posts around here are negative or bring out negativity in people. So, how about we try something new, like saying how some things brightened our day today (not this day this day, but this day when you're reading the topic, be it the day it was written, a day after or 290138 years after).
    It can be small things like finding a coin on the street or winning 10$ on the lottery or having the person you like wave at you or big things!

Here, I'll start:

Today I had my first boiled spiced wine this winter and went and had a blast out with my best friend and it was awesome I even got her a Milka chocolate because she likes cow steak and the Milka chocolate mascot is a purple cow and she found it funny.

Ok, your turn!

Went to an employee training event, and enjoyed every minute of it. The people I work with are amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't died yet. That makes me happy.

Deleted
    Chatting with a friend on FB and chatting on IRC always makes my day a better day.

Deleted
    Someone made a very positive thread on Mmochamp today, and it reminded me there are cheerful people out there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Someone made a very positive thread on Mmochamp today, and it reminded me there are cheerful people out there!
    Awesome I like what you wrote at your location by the way, really funny, this thread, hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I became an Aunty for the first time on Friday My older brother's wife gave birth to their first son.
    And I'll be back in England from this Saturday for a whole week, to celebrate my little brother's 21st birthday and to meet my new nephew (and also stuffed full of my mum's home cooking <3).
    So I'm in a pretty fantastic mood
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Zerioc linked me to Lindsey Stirling this morning, and I've listened to just her for the past few hours \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I saw most posts around here are negative or bring out negativity in people. So, how about we try something new, like saying how some things brightened our day today (not this day this day, but this day when you're reading the topic, be it the day it was written, a day after or 290138 years after).
    It can be small things like finding a coin on the street or winning 10$ on the lottery or having the person you like wave at you or big things!

Here, I'll start:

Today I had my first boiled spiced wine this winter and went and had a blast out with my best friend and it was awesome I even got her a Milka chocolate because she likes cow steak and the Milka chocolate mascot is a purple cow and she found it funny.

Ok, your turn!
    Later today i am re-getting me a nintendo wii.
    Wish i didn't get rid of my first one there is so many games on it i have yet to play.
    and for wii titles both Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 look awesome.
    Also really interested in the black ops and Cod-MW3 setup using the numb chuck controller.

Edit" yes i said wii not wii u i will be getting a wii u at some point.*
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent the whole day sunbaking, reading a Game of Thrones for the first time.
    Nice tan for summer.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it can be anything, then I'll pick this: Talking to someone on WoW (despite not fully knowing her) that I enjoy talking to! Well, theres afew poeple like that for me on WoW (and when I say afew, iI mean about 5-6, maybe 7)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Playing a 5 man support team in LoL and winning was pretty fun =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I became an Aunty for the first time on Friday My older brother's wife gave birth to their first son.
    And I'll be back in England from this Saturday for a whole week, to celebrate my little brother's 21st birthday and to meet my new nephew (and also stuffed full of my mum's home cooking <3).
    Congratulations! And happy birthday for your brother!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Congratulations! And happy birthday for your brother!
    Thank you and thank you. A happy thread is the perfect thing for me today
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    congratz
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Some1 I walked past the street lost something, and I told him. Then he thanked me, and I couldn't stop smiling the next hour!

...it's very easy to make me happy xD

Deleted
    I managed to go through yet another day of school without doing anything productive what so ever

Thank you for this thread.

I woke up this morning, and realized its a wonderful sunny day outside. My life is good, I have a job, three pets (two budgies and a mouse). I also have a loving boyfriend.
    I think this post made me think positive.

I think we should come back here each day. There is just too much negative in this world, and I been focusing on it too much lately, this post made me look at how good things are for me now.

I had to pull an all-nighter for unimportant reasons. I spent a couple hours of it killing Alysrazor solo, no help on trash or anything. And I finally got my Corrupted Fire Hawk! Had a blast doing it too.

Deleted
    Both the train and the bus i took this morning was on time.