10+ Year Old Account

Finding wow friends

Just wondering if there's any websites etc for finding wow players that live around you.

Deleted
    WoW-harmony.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could help you out there. Every year that goes by more and more people I know stop playing. We used to be 20 strong around where I live, now its just me. Were all adults with kids. When life gets busy, frivolous things like gaming gets pushed aside.

I really would like to get back into it with some buddies, soloing has lost its thrill. I just haven't found that connection with random people. I am either playing on the wrong server, or its my ASPD getting in the way.

rambling aside, good luck with finding some local friends to play with!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norvak View Post
    Wish I could help you out there. Every year that goes by more and more people I know stop playing. We used to be 20 strong around where I live, now its just me. Were all adults with kids. When life gets busy, frivolous things like gaming gets pushed aside.

I really would like to get back into it with some buddies, soloing has lost its thrill. I just haven't found that connection with random people. I am either playing on the wrong server, or its my ASPD getting in the way.

rambling aside, good luck with finding some local friends to play with!
    making a social guild can help! a real social guild though,not those massive guilds of random invites