Thread: Warlock and PVP

Cool Warlock and PVP

Hello chaps.

I'm making this thread because servers are down and search function on this site is too hard for my brain.

Yesturday, I finished leveling my lock to 90, got all contenders's set, bought 2 trinket and 1 ring, and started Arena'ing with my ret friend( Me as destro, later as affliction).

We got destroyed.

Primairly because I can't play locks, and because we started at 1350~mmr.

Now what I want to know is : Obviously, I get focused, I barely have 350k hp, and around 50% resil, 12%pvpp. It's not very good but It should at least allow me to cast a few chaos bolts or dots to help my ret friend carry me. But the thing is, I never managed to do annything. Like, nothing, at all. Beside a few fears that got undeadCD'ed and death coil that last for 3sec. I pop'ed my sacraficial pact, my demonic armor, my health stone, my death pact( 30% hp over 10sec, I think) and I still got globaled.

Honestly, I did alot of BG leveling during the weekend, and I was doing fine as destro, but in arena where I'm getting focused, I can't do mofo.

Any tip, spec, glyph, macro, troll comment would help.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    Hello chaps.

I'm making this thread because servers are down and search function on this site is too hard for my brain.

Yesturday, I finished leveling my lock to 90, got all contenders's set, bought 2 trinket and 1 ring, and started Arena'ing with my ret friend( Me as destro, later as affliction).

We got destroyed.

Primairly because I can't play locks, and because we started at 1350~mmr.

Now what I want to know is : Obviously, I get focused, I barely have 350k hp, and around 50% resil, 12%pvpp. It's not very good but It should at least allow me to cast a few chaos bolts or dots to help my ret friend carry me. But the thing is, I never managed to do annything. Like, nothing, at all. Beside a few fears that got undeadCD'ed and death coil that last for 3sec. I pop'ed my sacraficial pact, my demonic armor, my health stone, my death pact( 30% hp over 10sec, I think) and I still got globaled.

Honestly, I did alot of BG leveling during the weekend, and I was doing fine as destro, but in arena where I'm getting focused, I can't do mofo.

Any tip, spec, glyph, macro, troll comment would help.

Thanks.
    hmm, if you aren't branched well enough into the warlock class and you are determined to do arena AND 2v2 with a ret along with very low pvp gear, the only suggestion I'd have for you is , go demo , glyph for DA , go pure tank and just survive (make sure you have enfeeblement aura up 24/7 and fury ward on cd), let your pala do the killing while you run around dotting and spamming slashes is probably the best thing you could do, until you get some better gear or better understanding of the class and specs etc.

also, ask your ret friend to use hand of protection on you if he has the time for that ( it will help u survive a lot )

PS: i would never suggest something like this but since you are both low geared and inexperienced this is probably the best way for you to survive at the moment.