Demonology Lock must addons

Hi mate, I was away from wow a long time.
    In that time I used a lot of addons... but I cant remember none now...

Can anyone help me please? which, for you, are important? atm im only levling...

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't need most of these while still leveling but:

-Dot timers and (de)buff warnings (Weak Auras, Tellmewhen, Need to know, Fortexorcist or any addons like that.)

-Boss timers (Deadly Boss Mods, Big Wiggs)

-DPS/encounter meter (Skada, Recount)

-Nameplate addon for multi dotting (Tidyplates)

That's the basics with which I could play. I have more, but most of that is fluff I could possibly do without. If you are at any time going to do any Affliction I recommend checking out this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...k-of-dot-power and the addon described in it.

Best of luck with your new warlock

Thanks mate
    In that time I had a specific addon for Lock, not sure... was necrosis?!
    and what about those addons that the next spells/cds become shiny?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Thanks mate
    In that time I had a specific addon for Lock, not sure... was necrosis?!
    Doesn't ring a bell, sorry, maybe some other lock has an idea?

and what about those addons that the next spells/cds become shiny?
    Ugh, I think you mean something like Spellflash or clcinfo or something. I would recommend just learning how to play your class, not play by staring at your buttons for the next one to light up. It's not like that works in most raid environments with any kind of mechanics to adhere to.

I would recommend a mod called warlock reminder it tracks demonic furry u gain and lose. It also has reminders for other things warlock to. Just go to curse and see warlock section.

Necrosis hasn't been maintained for years, xskarma has given you the best things we have these days.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Don't think Necrosis works anymore. I get most of what i need from ElvUI and TellMeWhen for whatever i want to track.
    You can set up TMW to give you notifications for when important stuff procs and when cooldowns are ready.

Necrosis was unfortunately abandoned 2-3 years ago.

Thanks for all help friends, will download some like TMW, warlock reminder, and xskarma

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    will download xskarma
    do that