Deleted

Cheats, maybe? - Holy paladin burst.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Pritut/simple

This guy. Faced him in arena 3 times, every single time he's outdamaging his retribution paladin buddy by miles, critting 150k+ with holy shocks and stuff

can somebody explain?

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 10:08 PM ----------

bumpittybump..?

Deleted
    WAI this i balance, you are just confused because you have never seen it in action before

Both trinkets up, Avening wrath + divine favor, and 9% dmg from WoG Glyph, and jade spirit + 60% increased dmg from holy shock? It could do alot more.

He's not cheating, with the glyph (50% more dmg), double spell power trinkets, Holy Avenger (30% dmg), wings (20% dmg), wog glyph (9% dmg), and 45% pvp power going I could see this happening. Remember back when they nerfed holyshock they just lowered the base dmg and way upped the scaling with spell power.

One thing that 5.1 will do though is pvp power will only boost healing specs healing which means he will lose 45% dmg to everything.

Its really dumb but sadly intended lol.
    Last edited by Wow; 2012-11-11 at 10:58 PM.

Wings, Divine favor, Holy Avenger, both trinkets, most likely aura mastery to stop silences, 45% pvp power, shock glyph and wog glyph. Your actually lucky hes not specced holy prism as that hits nearly as hard as shock and is instant as well. Yea holy pally burst can get up there.

However theres a tradeoff, his healing is severely gimped with that glyph and all of those cds he blew for damage are all healing cds that pallys need to survive. Its a viable option in 2s for burst but in 3s this is extremely dangerous because an enemy team and easily turn around and nuke someone after the cds are down. So if you outlast the cds then your basically free to burst him down without effort, that is ofc unless he plays a BS comp like holy/ret..

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    One thing that 5.1 will do though is pvp power will only boost healing specs healing which means he will lose 45% dmg to everything.

Waaaait what? They nerfing pvp power? lol. GL killing healers now....

Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    No, not at all. What they are nerfing is hybrid off healing; PvP power (healing) will no longer benefit Shadow Priests / Rets/ Eles etc. I am assuming the same goes for Healers no longer benefiting from PvP Power (damage). As "wow" said.

15+ Year Old Account
    No they are not nerfing it, but fixing how it interferes with specs.

DPS specs will only benefit from PVP power in their damage department. For example, now, a shadow priest with 42% PVP power has his damage and healing increased by 42%. In 5.1 he will only gain 42% damage increase while his healing will not be affected by PVP power. Same goes with holy paladins. PVP power increases their damage and healing done. In 5.1 it will only increase healing done and will not affect their damage (same goes for all healers).

healing is only increased by 1/2 of pvp power so it would only be 21% more on live.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    No, not at all. What they are nerfing is hybrid off healing; PvP power (healing) will no longer benefit Shadow Priests / Rets/ Eles etc. I am assuming the same goes for Healers no longer benefiting from PvP Power (damage). As "wow" said.
    It will barely be noticeable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    He's not cheating, with the glyph (50% more dmg), double spell power trinkets, Holy Avenger (30% dmg), wings (20% dmg), wog glyph (9% dmg), and 45% pvp power going I could see this happening. Remember back when they nerfed holyshock they just lowered the base dmg and way upped the scaling with spell power.

So this is intended?

Surprising that they are favoring holy paladins again, the only thing that wasn't the best part of the hpallies before (untill high rating, where a lot of skill and peels become inevitable, and shamans may shine above them) was the offense, they were the best defensive healers by far, however now they can CC me alone for 23 seconds.
    The main thing i hate, is all the instant CC in this game though, playing a resto druid i'm not even having most of it myself :<

Dmg specs only get dmg bonus and healers only get bonus healing.
    Last edited by Wow; 2012-11-12 at 07:36 PM.

definately cheating