In Desperate Need of Money (selling PC)

This was my first amateur build for a custom gaming computer. I'm going through hard times and need to get rid of this to afford some bills and such. I had just spent about $700 upgrading my PC about 4 months ago and I wish I hadn't. I snagged a few parts a friend had lying around, along with the tower, but I'll link everything that is currently inside the PC that I know of.

<sorry, editting this out.>

PS: If this isn't acceptable to do on the forums, I understand.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2012-11-11 at 09:19 PM.

Sell it on ebay/craigslist.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Figured this was a place I'd find people more likely to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekthed View Post
    PS: If this isn't acceptable to do on the forums, I understand.
    No business of any kind unless pre-approved by the moderators.

We have people all around the world here and you didn't even bother to write down where the computer is located.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Where are you located?

You can notify the suppliers who gives you "certain" bills that you'd like to have an extend on due date.

For me, I pay when I want (although I don't want to pay them a cent), always on due date.

That's what I would do.

Deleted
    Yea, add to ebay/craiglist, plug friends n family on facebook, put price you want for it and can be negotiated, if no sale then lower price after a week or something.

That would be the place where people are actively looking for tings to purchase such as eBay/craigslist like i already said.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't sell your stuff here. MMO-Champion isn't a place for classified ads
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right