Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If people where less nostaliga whores, we wouldn't be QQIng it's the end of the world every time the white to rule shifted in ways some people don't like.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    If this is your stance on Bush, I'm interested to hear your stance on Obama giving weapons to Libian terrorists, and going against geneva convention by targetting a sovereign country's leader for assassination.
    No... that isn't against the Geneva convention. International law only states that personal agents of the government (AKA CIA/KGB/M16 etc...) are not allowed to assassinate national leaders of countries you are not at war with. Nothing else. If your at war with that country you can send an army of fucking ninjas after them if you want. If your not at war with them, you can still supply rebels with arms (depending on the UN's view of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    No... that isn't against the Geneva convention. What is against it is having personal agents of the government (AKA CIA/KGB/M16 etc...) assassinate national leaders of countries you are not at war with. Nothing else.
    You act like this is not happening ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You act like this is not happening ever.
    It has, but not in a looooong time. Last time we seriously tried was with Castro, and somehow he managed to not get snagged by any of the numerous attempts the CIA made on his life in the 60's, and early 70's. The CIA was officially banned from such practices in the 70's as well.

It has, but not in a looooong time. Last time we seriously tried was with Castro, and somehow he managed to not get snagged by any of the numerous attempts the CIA made on his life in the 60's, and 70's.
    No, that's the last time we got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    This is about as facetious as saying that Democrats would rampage and burn down the White House if Romney was elected. I'm sure you could find plenty of random people to agree to a random petition, but hey.... over a thousand Chicago residents once petitioned to ban dihydrogen monoxide once, so we know petitions represent key intellectuals within the country!
    LOL, thats really funny about Chicago. Totally agree with you, I wouldnt sign a petition if Romney won, these people are nuts.

No, that's the last time we got caught.
    Please provide proof of recent US assassinations of foreign leaders we are not at war with. Last time we successfully did was with a few creepers in South America decades ago.

Please provide proof of recent US assassinations of foreign leaders we are not at war with please. Last time we successfully did was with a few creepers in South America decades ago.
    Uh...not being caught kinda implies there is no evidence.

Uh...not being caught kinda implies there is no evidence.
    There is no evidence because we haven't tried. All the people we would want to get rid of are people the Israeli's would want to get rid of as well. Why get our hands dirty when they are perfectly willing and capable?

If Iran goes berserk expect all fingers to point at Israel, not us, if Ahmadinejad "dies in his sleep".
    Last edited by Defengar; 2012-11-14 at 07:54 PM.

Please provide proof of recent US assassinations of foreign leaders we are not at war with. Last time we successfully did was with a few creepers in South America decades ago.
    Assasinations don't have proof, thats the point. Keeping plusiable deniablity. It will be insane to deny U.S. does not dirty its hand with blood. You can not maintain power, playing by the rule.

It has, but not in a looooong time. Last time we seriously tried was with Castro, and somehow he managed to not get snagged by any of the numerous attempts the CIA made on his life in the 60's, and early 70's. The CIA was officially banned from such practices in the 70's as well.

Do you really think Gaddafi (or however you spell it) was apprehended and killed by NLA fighters after NATO planes shot up his convoy?

I would be absolutely stunned to find out that there wasn't some sort of US special operations involvment on the ground that led to his death/assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Don't bother. Forbes is part of the LIBERAL MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT. Nothing you link can ever be true.

/sarcasm.
    Read the comments they break it down pretty well. Doesnt factor in inflation, doesnt count 2009 etc. I could copy and paste but its easier to click and scroll.

The author tries to defend himself but is pwnd

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    doesnt count 2009 etc.
    You know why it doesn't count 2009? Could it be because that budget was passed under the Bush administration?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Do you really think Gaddafi (or however you spell it) was apprehended and killed by NLA fighters after NATO planes shot up his convoy?

I would be absolutely stunned to find out that there wasn't some sort of US special operations involvment on the ground that led to his death/assassination.
    Are you retarded? there is a video of his death online. A fuckton of rebels drag him through the dirt beating the fuck out of him and then someone shoots him, at some point in the video someone also stabs him in the ass.

Nato and american forces were only there to provide air support and light training.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-14 at 11:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    If people where less nostaliga whores, we wouldn't be QQIng it's the end of the world every time the white to rule shifted in ways some people don't like.
    What are you even saying? I think the discussion is saying, "hey I see the smoke, what started the fire?".
    Are you saying there is no smoke?!
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Are you retarded? there is a video of his death online. A fuckton of rebels drag him through the dirt beating the fuck out of him and then someone shoots him, at some point in the video someone also stabs him in the ass.

No, I'm not retarded, I've seen the video. What do you think special operations does, anyway, what you see on Call of Duty? A bunch of bad asses kicking ass and shoving American flags into dead bodies while thunderous rock music plays?

No, they integrate with, train, facilitate and assist foreign fighters. Anyone who believes that a bunch of rebels just happened to be in the area after a NATO air strike blew the shit out of his convoy is delusional.

You know why it doesn't count 2009? Could it be because that budget was passed under the Bush administration?!?
    Feel free to read the comments, they break it down pretty well. I just skimmed over them since its a really bias article. Ill copy and paste if you refuse to use your mouse wheel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to read the comments, they break it down pretty well. I just skimmed over them since its a really bias article. Ill copy and paste if you refuse to use your mouse wheel.
    I would be almost fascinated to see what you consider not "biased."
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

You claimed it's wrong because it doesn't count 2009. This is false because the budget for FY2009 was passed under the Bush administration.

The simple fact of the matter is im pretty sure anyone can start these petitions yeah? So all you need is one big moron to start one and people who are stupid enough to agree with him or people who want to make it a publicity stunt will sign it aswell. There is no real threat of the country falling apart so you don't have to worry this is merely a publicity stunt and I can assure you not many people in the capitol are taking this seriously.