Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.

Short Survey in regards to where you get your news

Hi all I'm doing a project for a class to find out how people get their news information I would appreciate the 2-3 minutes it takes to fill out this simple survey.
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2RSNHC7

Deleted
    Done and done.

Did follow the link to answer the survey, but then i did wonder when i did see the questions .... this is a thing for US living people only ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Did follow the link to answer the survey, but then i did wonder when i did see the questions .... this is a thing for US living people only ?
    No, I am interested in anyone's response but I did use examples more aimed towards a US crowd as my University is in the US and it went out to everyone in the Department of Informatics and Computer Science

ok ... doing it now then

Deleted
    Done, good luck with the project =P Not american, but I personally didn't see anything that made me think it was an american-only survey xD
    Last edited by mmoca572945696; 2012-11-11 at 10:42 PM.

Best of luck, post your results!

Deleted
    Done, hope it helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad. Done.
    I like sandwiches

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Done. The last question is a little irrelevant, in my opinion. "Have you ever . . . " is pretty much going to get you a high rate of "yes" answers unless it has better limitations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    Done. The last question is a little irrelevant, in my opinion. "Have you ever . . . " is pretty much going to get you a high rate of "yes" answers unless it has better limitations.
    As I said earlier the survey is aimed mainly at college students as the majority of responses will be from people in my undergrad department and the majority of them are 19-21 I expect most people this age range have never paid for a subscription to a newspaper though their parents might and if they read the newspaper as their main source of news yet not paying for it I want to see what would keep them from paying for a sub.

FYI, I most of the news I look at it "Science/Health" which I just listed as "Other" in your survey.

Deleted
    Ok, done. That was a small one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    FYI, I most of the news I look at it "Science/Health" which I just listed as "Other" in your survey.
    Shit, I should have done that. All I read is science related or sports.

hmmmm, done
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Done! Good luck with your survey!

Taking it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done, hope it helps.

done, nice and short as advertised.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)