Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'll be collecting and incorporating all the responses into my research soon, so these are the last days to respond! Thanks again to everyone who has already.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuma8244 View Post
    I'll be collecting and incorporating all the responses into my research soon, so these are the last days to respond! Thanks again to everyone who has already.
    will you be publishing this somewhere and will we be able to see the final product?

I am hoping to turn this into a thesis project and eventually publish it if possible. In the short term I'll post what I have after I get feedback/criticism on the paper, so probably after the holidays.

very useful, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    will you be publishing this somewhere and will we be able to see the final product?
    Not sure if any of the people who replied are still around and interested, but the project is finally nearing completion. I'm not sure if UChicago publishes its graduate projects or not (through ProQuest or whatever). If they do then I'll post the link here, if not I'll look into other potential publishing avenues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuma8244 View Post
    Not sure if any of the people who replied are still around and interested, but the project is finally nearing completion. I'm not sure if UChicago publishes its graduate projects or not (through ProQuest or whatever). If they do then I'll post the link here, if not I'll look into other potential publishing avenues.
    Yup, still interested.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.