PTR: Dalaran Quests

I have completed the Lion's Landing introductory quests as well as two sets of dailies on the PTR. I got the quest from Sully McLeary to go to the Horde base in Kun-Lai Summit and sneak items away from Garrosh. Then, the quest completion text said something like "Meet me at Headquarters to continue".

There was no follow-up quest offered and any possible "Headquarters" (Shrine, SI:7, Lion's Landing) do not have any quests for me related to this storyline either.

How do you get to the Dalaran storyline, then? Or is it just not yet implemented on the PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not on the PTR iirc

Its gated you have to increase your rep with your faction to see more of the quest chain

im up to the purge of dalaran but it wont let me in it keeps saying 'instance not found' which sucks when i try to fly to dalaran

so i guess i need to wait till its implemented but it should be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Its gated you have to increase your rep with your faction to see more of the quest chain

im up to the purge of dalaran but it wont let me in it keeps saying 'instance not found' which sucks when i try to fly to dalaran

so i guess i need to wait till its implemented but it should be cool
    How much more do I need to increase it by? I'm already at Honored with Operation: Shieldwall. Do you need Revered?