Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Royal Satchel 28-Slot Bag

If you were one of the first on your server to get this and make about 3-4 of them, how much would you try to sell them for? I've had offers already for 15k, do you think people would pay more?

Deleted
    that's really individual.. personally i wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    If you were one of the first on your server to get this and make about 3-4 of them, how much would you try to sell them for? I've had offers already for 15k, do you think people would pay more?
    you are already exalted with shadopan, wtf?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    you are already exalted with shadopan, wtf?
    No I'm pre-planning. Saving all my Imperial Silk to hopefully make a good bit of gold as soon as I'm exalted with The August Celestials, I should be one of the first people on my server to be able to make them.

Deleted
    Anyone paying 15k is bonkers. It's a bag. get a guild bank as they are bigger and learn to use void storage. Good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Anyone paying 15k is bonkers. It's a bag. get a guild bank as they are bigger and learn to use void storage. Good luck though.
    Average lazy wow player says "I'm too lazy to mail stuff to bank alts and put stuff that I use on a regular basis in void storage."

Not to mention for a lot void storage is full. some of us have been playing since the start of wow and have 13 tiers of gear in there....

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Some of us have void full and 24 slotters in every bag slot. I am full of BoP Items and a bunch of them are no longer attainable. so bigger bags is all I can do. =<

Quote Originally Posted by Willard_fatman View Post
    Some of us have void full and 24 slotters in every bag slot. I am full of BoP Items and a bunch of them are no longer attainable. so bigger bags is all I can do. =<
    They have a name for that it's called Hoarding.

No, not HORDE-ing, but Hoarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    They have a name for that it's called Hoarding.

No, not HORDE-ing, but Hoarding.
    Well, the guild name for my bankalts guild is <Compulsive Hoarder>. I can be glad I don't really hoard in RL. And in 13 Tiers in almost 8 years now I find it hard to not have kept a lot of things just because you like them. Esp now that we have Xmog.

Definitely not going to pay 15k for 2 extra bagslots. Either we need a new sort of storage or we need bigger bags. Only 14 extra bagslots for an expansion where there is so much focus on vanity stuff, is a bit strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledrink503 View Post
    Average lazy wow player says "I'm too lazy to mail stuff to bank alts and put stuff that I use on a regular basis in void storage."

Not to mention for a lot void storage is full. some of us have been playing since the start of wow and have 13 tiers of gear in there....
    Average wow player says "I can't mail BoP items to alts"

Deleted
    I am pointing out that for 8 extra bag slots is it really worth it. I hoard as well. Bit better organised and you wouldnt need the space. Why the hell would you want to save 13 tiers for?

You guys are implying we all already had the biggest size bags prior.

And this is without taking into consideration anyone whose in the midst of main swapping.

Deleted
    60k for the 4 is nothing.

I mean come on, that's a day or 2 chump change for anyone who's serious about gold....and to that person, those extra slots are worth every copper

Oh the things people do for bag space

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    60k for the 4 is nothing.

I mean come on, that's a day or 2 chump change for anyone who's serious about gold....and to that person, those extra slots are worth every copper
    Errr no its 60k.

I am quite serious about gold making, but the additional slots arent really worth it. That's why I use guild banks. Dont forget in time the price of these things will fall sharply as others get the rep. I would buy then not just to be server first. At 15k each they represent poor value for money imo.

I'm not selling any of mine. I have a bank full of 22-slots bags without a single free baglot available. all BoP stuff (the BoE stuff is stored in my bank alt). I'll make myself 11 royal satchels before even thinking about selling them.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

This sounds like an absolutely horrible stockpile. 12 imperial silk to make a bag and you're maybe going to get 15k per bag? Most people have been making the epic chest and gloves and selling them in the 10-15k range and it requires way less cloth. Totally missing value but not cashing in on the epics early.

Seems like it's not worth it tbh. For 12 imperial silk only making 15k max most likely, you could make more money in spellthreads or crafted BoEs (on my server at least). You might want to research prices a bit for other imperial silk items before you use it to make bags that give you less gold per imperial silk. Just tossing that out there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering its a 28 slot bag - as others mentioned only 2 more slots compared to the Cataclysm bag (which only needed 8 dream cloth - something that is much easier to make for that matter) its an insane amount of mats needed to make the bag. Also I would personally not waste any money on buying it even if I had loads to spare. Those 12 silks are better spend on crafting gloves / chest or saving for something later than that bag imo.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

This is exactly what i am doin as well, currently a couple thousand into honored with celestials (ive never farmed for peace pipe, all dailies).

I fully expect the set of 4 to sell for 100k or more, in fact i have already had a person in trade chat say he wanted them badly, and when i said 100k he seemed delighted (he thought i would say more).

It wouldnt surprise me if i get a bidding war going and exceed 150k for four bags. Of course this is on lightbringer where there are tons of people and a very good economy, your server could vary.