Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ive made 50k so far on something not many people even think about. But sell cooking materials, at least on my server they sell good. Might not be the fastest profit but its sure and easy one.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Deleted
    Inscription is the best but with the most work atm since you can double your money easily from stuff u buy off the ah. Enchanting is good too and mostly every proffession out theres does nice profit too.
    The best profession is your brain though, its all about buying at the right time
    Last edited by mmoc5307906ffb; 2012-11-12 at 08:59 PM.

In my experience making money off my scribe takes the least work of them all
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    In my experience making money off my scribe takes the least work of them all
    The one card a day doesnt take work, but milling does and in milling theres the most profit, at least on high population servers.

With my enchanter i can buy the mats and click tsm and thats it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purplet View Post
    The one card a day doesnt take work, but milling does and in milling theres the most profit, at least on high population servers.

One reason why the high level of automation with TSM puts it in the edge of legality. Large part of AH is an addon/ undercutting war.

Quote Originally Posted by purplet View Post

Milling is faster than disenchanting and prospecting sooo...
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

My best profits with minimal effort (in this order):
    Darkmoon cards
    Vegetables
    Living Steel
    Potions

I was also making pretty good money from Illusionary bags but the chaos orb supply is getting tighter and my margins are getting thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Stock up on gems... when a new raid is released, I can guarantee prices will shoot back up, that's how it works on my server at least.

I made ~120K at the start of the expansion, mainly from gems. Inscription didn't make me much, but I did sell a few cards for 1 - 2K.
    That's because your server is kinda dead compared to the higher servers, at least for raiding. I believe gems were dirt cheap before raiding was even available on my realm lol, metas were the only thing selling for huge profit (~7k a pop once I learned to make the Agile one) and other than that everything was extremely cheap. And it's the exact opposite on a high-pop server for Inscription, especially a good raiding server where a bunch of raiders will pay an arm and a leg for cards/etc.

Deleted
    Jade squash, used to sell for 100g per 5x stack on my server, but some "inset bad word here" keep undercutting by 5 and sometimes 10g (witch i neverstud why) so the market has gone down hill for a while, i used to just reset the market by buying out these discount sellers, and reposting at "the right" price and made aa good profit doing so but now its just out of control, and its not worth doing anymore, since moments after i post 5x stacks @ 100g, some "bvndgnr!!!!" post a 5x stack at 20g, and then the undercut war starts.

So atm LW leg enchants is the only thing keeping me from going broke.

Alchemy - Trillium Bars, Living Steel and Primal Diamonds sell, thought not amazing amounts for any of them so with the CD on Living Steel it's hard to make big money on my server.

Engi - No-One seems to be buying Scopes for some reason... I only sell 1 each week/2weeks. Pets can make some money, though that's died down now that you can just go and collect Battle Pets to get all the achieves with barely buying anything.

Mining - Ghost Ore is so plentiful its barely worth it, use it to to transmute and prospect mostly.

JC - SOME gems still sell well, ie Red Ones, most others sell for more uncut now, and even then prices are normally well under 100g each on my server. Probably best to just make rings to DE.

Enchanting - Still can make an ok income, Epic Shards will probably start to sell more as people keep getting better gear and stop being skinflints.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gibbie99 View Post
    I used to sell glyphs and got really good at that, made quite a bit off that in cata. Then they nerfed glyphs and they dont sell at all. I am now selling the shoulder enchants; i tried to sell one card but it's not selling. It may be one of those things where you dump 10k in mats in and sell 1 thing and get profit. I tend to not like those markets because it's too variable and you can get stuck with worthless items.

I leveling my JC on another toon to 585 and started looking into that, the raw gems are almost selling for nothing and cut blue gems not much more. I'm doing decently with enchanting but typically that doesn't sell all that well.

What are people doing to make gold in Pandaria? It looks like with raw mats so ridiculously available any craft profession will have a hard time unless its epic items (until the next raid tier anyway).
    Raw gems..
    Two ways.... Cut em til they proc a perfect cut, sell those, vendor the greens.
    Make necklaces sell the blues, vendor the greens, or disenchant.
    Get the pet recipes. they sell nice.
    Work on getting the mount recipes, sell them, they make good money. Especially the epic one is very profitable still.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Alchemy - Trillium Bars, Living Steel and Primal Diamonds sell, thought not amazing amounts for any of them so with the CD on Living Steel it's hard to make big money on my server.

Mining - Ghost Ore is so plentiful its barely worth it, use it to to transmute and prospect mostly.

JC - SOME gems still sell well, ie Red Ones, most others sell for more uncut now, and even then prices are normally well under 100g each on my server. Probably best to just make rings to DE.
    With JC at least on my server wild jade is where the money is. Those cuts hit 200G give or take through the whole week.

I've found more profit with Ghost ore prospecting it and like you said ring/neck all the uncommon gems to sell to an enchanter when they spam /2. All the blue items hit AH and sell in a decent amount of time.

So far this has allowed me to buy 4 Satchels and have spare income to play with.

ALOT of my income comes from Potion of Treasure Finding and running CATA instances. Most of the gear drops sell for 20-30G from bosses and the cloth sells for 100G a stack off hours
    Last edited by pimpeddakota; 2012-11-13 at 03:52 PM.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried selling pets? Everyone loves pets, especially pet battlers! I spent 7k on five pets that I didn't have already. I'd spend more but some pets are beyond the range in price that I'm willing to spend (I don't spend more than 5k on a pet ever).
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to say what sells the best, since server markets differ. I'd use this... theunderminejournal[dot]com

as of now cards if Im not mistaken

Well I have made my money, living steel every day, taking jc items and deing em, making 2 sha crystals per day. I have all my alts to 86 so I can farm on each of em. Fishing, and Farming are good money makers. I take my spirits of harmony on the JC for 3-6 golden lotus a day. I have made 70k since launch without doing much of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made the bulk of my gold from DM cards, like most people. I only have 1 character with inscription so my production of DMC's is limited to 1 a day due to scroll of wisdom. I've also made a handy amount of gold from selling the shoulder enchants; specifically the 520 intellect/100 crit enchant is consistently selling for 550-750g each, which is a healthy profit margin for the trivial amount of mats. Shoulder enchants will also continue to sell for the course of the whole expansion, which is nice.

Enchanting is still good money when selling heirloom enchants, the mats for +15 agility on weapon and +25 agility on 2H weapon are easy to farm and sell for a nice healthy profit.

There is a healthy market on my server for low level herbs/ores, so I've made a handy bit of gold from them too. The TBC mats sell for the highest, but they're a pain to farm for. I find the 1-300 mats offer the best gold/hour.

The crazy profits from inscription wont last, but while times are good I'm going to milk it for all I can

I've made close to 40K just from my JC cuts. Best choice I ever made was dumping skinning for JC.