Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have a 76 warrior in garbage blues/greens and Execute tooltip reads 12k+ non crit. That is quite excessive considering the highest HP enemy I have to kill right now doesn't even have 12k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollet View Post
    I have a 76 warrior in garbage blues/greens and Execute tooltip reads 12k+ non crit. That is quite excessive considering the highest HP enemy I have to kill right now doesn't even have 12k.
    Well considering talents were WAY different in Wrath then say now, I'd think that would be obvious. Heck Arms wasn't even that great in Wrath so I hear.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    This guys post proves my point, 998946 damage, not damn near long enough for five stacks of TFB. Also I rewatched the video in 1080p, The only thing he had stacking he only had 3 stacks of.
    You do realize he stops targetting the warrior for a while before he comes in and hits him, don't you? He clearly had enough time to build another two stacks.

I've still seen this happen FAR to often in arena's for it to still be allowed. I've had my own arena matches, where we'd be 1 minute in to the match, warrior charges me, bam, one shotted or two shot shotted with in the matter of a global cool down.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here, This proof enough? Warriors are OP as hell. The combat log reads. 13k, 19, BOOM 294k crit with heroic strike. Yup, Warriors suuuuure can't killyou ina global cool down.
    ]
    I mean obviously warriors are OP right? Hitting for 13k, 19k etc.. I mean, now think of it for one second before jumping into the stage all high trying to show yourself to the whole world. What would happen' if the warrior didn't have this TFB? Do you think those 13k, 19k hits are sufficient? Do you feel them as a threat? Either way, my point being, do cannot expect the TFB stack to reach 5, that's a dream come true. It will happen', however how slim the chances are it's not considered a threat.

You might say, look at all the videos on youtube.. Right? I've got it all covered for that aswell. Where's the content of all the other Warrior that are not posting these videos? I mean, you see 5-10 videos and "voila" expect everyone to get those procs in every game? There's probably a million warriors out there. 10/1 000 000 = pretty slim mate.

Let me go more through into this. This crit to happen' requires alot of variables. PvP Trinket, Recklessness, Berserker Rage, Deadly Calm, Avatar, "racials / proffesions".

Meaning - The warrior has to take the hard decision, shall he use his cds now to try to get the kill, or wait for TFB stacks to hit 5 (never gonna happen', cds will go to waste) or shall he immiedatly rush with his rotation in hopes of countering the healer or DPS with CCs? I mean if he goes for one of the options, he will require 5min, yes.. 5 mins to do this again, and if you not by that time have managed to win the game, god be with you, then you've failed somewhere.

i hit execute on my 64 warrior for 14k+ its pretty insane sadly a comparable hunter ability kill shot isnt near on par highest i ever crit was 120k it usually hits for 45K

I've still seen this happen FAR to often in arena's for it to still be allowed. I've had my own arena matches, where we'd be 1 minute in to the match, warrior charges me, bam, one shotted or two shot shotted with in the matter of a global cool down.

There's FAR too many factors in the scenario you described to justify any complaining or changes, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    I mean obviously warriors are OP right? Hitting for 13k, 19k etc.. I mean, now think of it for one second before jumping into the stage all high trying to show yourself to the whole world. What would happen' if the warrior didn't have this TFB? Do you think those 13k, 19k hits are sufficient? Do you feel them as a threat? Either way, my point being, do cannot expect the TFB stack to reach 5, that's a dream come true. It will happen', however how slim the chances are it's not considered a threat.

You might say, look at all the videos on youtube.. Right? I've got it all covered for that aswell. Where's the content of all the other Warrior that are not posting these videos? I mean, you see 5-10 videos and "voila" expect everyone to get those procs in every game? There's probably a million warriors out there. 10/1 000 000 = pretty slim mate.

Let me go more through into this. This crit to happen' requires alot of variables. PvP Trinket, Recklessness, Berserker Rage, Deadly Calm, Avatar, "racials / proffesions".

Meaning - The warrior has to take the hard decision, shall he use his cds now to try to get the kill, or wait for TFB stacks to hit 5 (never gonna happen', cds will go to waste) or shall he immiedatly rush with his rotation in hopes of countering the healer or DPS with CCs? I mean if he goes for one of the options, he will require 5min, yes.. 5 mins to do this again, and if you not by that time have managed to win the game, god be with you, then you've failed somewhere.
    Watch the video, 1080, full screen it, The 13k and 19k were with his PHYSICAL damage, meaning white hits, not abilitys. Should pay attention to the combat log of the video.
    But Either way, Everyone is gunna defend their class saying its not over powered, no matter how truely over power it is. I'm one of the rare people who will admit when my class is over powered, shadow priest arena? The healing as a shadow priest is insane, and they are pretty damn strong in that sense right now, hell Alot will even say OP and I happen to pretty much agree with them, should not be able to heal that much as a DP's spec. Guess what? I'm a priest that's admitting to this. So why can't warriors, BM hunters and a 2-3 other classes admit that they need to be nerfed pretty bad right now, pvp is completely unstabled right no and if it keep's going down that road i'd hate to do it, But I'm going strictly PvE. Now I know noone cares if I do or not(except my arena team) It's just pointless to play in this kind of place.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2012-11-12 at 05:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is like saying, I'm equipping this darkmoon card trinket, has a 2% chance to ressurect me in arena.
    The resurrection trinket has a 10% chance to resurrect with 20% HP and 20% mana.

The mana regeneration trinket has a 2% chance to allow 100% mana regeneration whilst casting (from your non-combat mana regeneration).

Also, you have two spell reflects.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guys post proves my point, 998946 damage, not damn near long enough for five stacks of TFB. Also I rewatched the video in 1080p, The only thing he had stacking he only had 3 stacks of.
    You're not trying to say that the warrior did 1 million dmg on a shaman he just started on with 340k HP? How ? The dmg he did came from attacking those other two.

There's plenty of factors here.

- Even after the kill, warrior was doing DMG.
    - Warrior popped his CDs, the other guys didn't, don't blame the warrior for not being as stupid as them.

There's no way you can see how many stacks he had, you're mistaking the stack with deadly calm. What I miss here is, what was the shammy doing? No root? No shock? No Hex

how often is "far too often"? Cuz I can spend a long ass time on a dummy stacking tfb and it still rarely happens.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    The resurrection trinket has a 10% chance to resurrect with 20% HP and 20% mana.

The mana regeneration trinket has a 2% chance to allow 100% mana regeneration whilst casting (from your non-combat mana regeneration).

Also, you have two spell reflects.
    Where did the spell reflection idea come up? It's a discussion about Execute, not spell reflections. I took Darkmoon cards as a example for a other post. But kept it on topic.

You're not trying to say that the warrior did 1 million dmg on a shaman he just started on with 340k HP? How ? The dmg he did came from attacking those other two.

There's plenty of factors here.

- Even after the kill, warrior was doing DMG.
    - Warrior popped his CDs, the other guys didn't, don't blame the warrior for not being as stupid as them.

There's no way you can see how many stacks he had, you're mistaking the stack with deadly calm. What I miss here is, what was the shammy doing? No root? No shock? No Hex
    I said he had 1million damage in total... Not just from the shaman, Lol. I'm saying that 1million damage in total (Pretty damn easy to hit) should NOT be long enough to get 5 stacks of TFB.

also, I did not mistake deadly calm for TFB what I said was which you would no if you could read was "The ONLY THING he had stacks of he had three of" not that he had three of TFB, Implying I did not know what that stack was, but I did not assume it was TFB due to the fact of 30% chance of getting it.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2012-11-12 at 05:55 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the video, 1080, full screen it, The 13k and 19k were with his PHYSICAL damage, meaning white hits, not abilitys. Should pay attention to the combat log of the video.
    But Either way, Everyone is gunna defend their class saying its not over powered, no matter how truely over power it is. I'm one of the rare people who will admit when my class is over powered, shadow priest arena? The healing as a shadow priest is insane, and they are pretty damn strong in that sense right now, hell Alot will even say OP and I happen to pretty much agree with them, should not be able to heal that much as a DP's spec. Guess what? I'm a priest that's admitting to this. So why can't warriors, BM hunters and a 2-3 other classes admit that they need to be nerfed pretty bad right now, pvp is completely unstabled right no and if it keep's going down that road i'd hate to do it, But I'm going strictly PvE. Now I know noone cares if I do or not(except my arena team) It's just pointless to play in this kind of place.
    Exactly. White dmg.

Overpower - Instantly overpower the enemy causing 120% weapon damage. Meaning a average of 13+19 = 16k * 1,20 = 19,2k Yeah, you're right, we're doing too much dmg. Of course we got mortal strike and such that hit heavier, but that is not my point. A warrior with CDs does alot of dmg, I know. But it is so easy CC-able

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    how often is "far too often"? Cuz I can spend a long ass time on a dummy stacking tfb and it still rarely happens.
    Exactly my point. Took me 15 min on a resto druid. The whole 15 min I didn't pop any CDs, just hoping for my TFB to proc. Guess what I wasted?

-3 x Recklessness
    -5 x Avatars
    -8 x Trinkets

Was it worth hitting the druid for 290k? Not sure.

Exactly. White dmg.

Overpower - Instantly overpower the enemy causing 120% weapon damage. Meaning a average of 13+19 = 16k * 1,20 = 19,2k Yeah, you're right, we're doing too much dmg. Of course we got mortal strike and such that hit heavier, but that is not my point. A warrior with CDs does alot of dmg, I know. But it is so easy CC-able

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 06:55 AM ----------

Exactly my point. Took me 15 min on a resto druid. The whole 15 min I didn't pop any CDs, just hoping for my TFB to proc. Guess what I wasted?

-3 x Recklessness
    -5 x Avatars
    -8 x Trinkets

Was it worth hitting the druid for 290k? Not sure.
    I have a level 73-75 warrior... whenever I overpower it says that I used overpower in my combat log. Now unless one of my I lost count addons is causing that to show up, Then he did not over power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did the spell reflection idea come up? It's a discussion about Execute, not spell reflections. I took Darkmoon cards as a example for a other post. But kept it on topic.
    Oh, sorry.

OP complained about being hit hard with Frost Bomb.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lollze View Post
    Yet 150K crits with FROST BOMB on a warrior with full dreadfull are fine.

Cool.
    Internet is full of 150-200k HS crits. Cool.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I said he had 1million damage in total... Not just from the shaman, Lol. I'm saying that 1million damage in total (Pretty damn easy to hit) should NOT be long enough to get 5 stacks of TFB.

also, I did not mistake deadly calm for TFB what I said was which you would no if you could read was "The ONLY THING he had stacks of he had three of" not that he had three of TFB, Implying I did not know what that stack was, but I did not assume it was TFB due to the fact of 30% chance of getting it.
    Either way, he had most likely 5 stacks, he was bundeling rage to launch of his attack. What would happen' if the rogue was actually concentrated to the game, saw the warrior with 5 stacks thinkin' Oh sh*t! Instant blind -> Trinkets? Sprint - Dismantle and nuke the warrior hard, making him go defensive.. What happens then? the warrior loses his golden a** hair luck and has to start all over again. If RNG is how RNG is, it should take him some 5-10 min to do so, and by that you should already have won, if not you're doing something bad.

Going more into depths with DMG. Considering again, warrior did use every single CD avaible I don't find the DMG high. Rogues as how they're doing now without CDs did 1/3 of his DMG. Rogue left like in the middle of the game, in addition to that he got truck'd he could've pushed it up to I'd say 700k with CDs pretty easily. Either way, fun talking but I'm off to bed... 06:59 in the morning, off to bank meeting in some hours..

You have to be clueless to defend warriors right now. Their burst is insanely high especially coupled with their mobility.

Deleted
    Everyone has and knows of this issue.

... except warriors, of course.