Thread: Internet Issues

Internet Issues

Hello guys,

I have a very weird issue. Below is my internet speed:

My problem:

I can't load anything on youtube over 720p without it taking over 2 hours to load, and whenever I game I constantly have MS in the high two hundreds. This is the current wireless I use, but I do hardwire into the wireless
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...scrollFullInfo

Is there something that could be causing this issue on my end, or do you all think it is my ISP. Some background info, they have replaced the modem they provide at least 4 times this past year because I constantly have crashing and speed drops. My ISP is a company called Insight Communications which apparently is now owned by Time Warner Cable (yuck)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Apologies if in the wrong forum.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

I'll see what I can do with them on the phone tomorrow. I live in a huge apartment building so running a new line is most likely not an option at this point. I appreciate the response and the help.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

I had this same issue with Time Warner. After a month of complaints they sent a senior tech out and he ran a scan. Opened one of the green box's outside my house replaced a relay...boom fixed. He said he has had to replace around a hundred or so within a month...something about them not being able to handle the heat from this year. Just my personal experience... so take it with a grain of salt.