Deleted

[A][EU] 1d/week PUG - Wednesdays 19:00 - high quality raiding

Hi gents,

I'm looking to set up a weekly returning PUG for players who enjoy raiding with experienced players, but have found themselves with insufficient time on their hands to join a progress oriented raiding guild. The intention of this group is to have a steady core of players who have near 100% attendance on wednesday evenings, aiming to clear 16/16 normal modes in one evening as soon as possible.

What
    Normal mode progress
    1 day/week
    Tracking attendance to reward returning players
    Players who don't perform will be replaced

Attendance
    As said before, attendance throughout these raids will be tracked by me personally, to ensure returning players get rewarded over newcomers. This does not mean all loot automatically gets assigned to returning players, I will use my personal judgement and common sense when assigning items.

You will have to perform to what I require in order to get invited to the raid the week after. If I feel you didn't perform as required, you could be replaced.

Who am I
    I'm an experienced World of Warcraft raider who has been around and raiding in progress minded guilds since Vanilla. Real life has caught up with me recently, making it impossible for me to invest enough time. I still want to be able to at least experience normal modes and can find an evening per week to raid.
    I have cleared all content (heroic) throughout all expansions in a timely manner, meaning when it was current content. I have done so over several characters. Since MoP I've been playing my mage as main.

Unfortunately I'm unable to post link as I don't have enough posts, my current character is Knuxxlina on Ravencrest EU.

What I'm looking for
    One has to set guidelines for applicants, I'm currently looking for players who meet the following requirements:
    iLvl: 465 or higher
    6/6 MSV Normal
    Near 100% attendance on wednesdays 19:00 - 00:00 CET.

If you do not meet these requirements but feel like you can be a strong addition to this raiding team and can convince me based on previous impressive raiding feats, feel free to contact me as well.

Applications and or informative talks will only be handled ingame, feel free to add me:
    Knuxx#2594
    Last edited by mmoc02d40e4654; 2012-11-12 at 12:38 AM.

Deleted
    bumping this post