Question about switching specs. And about holy.

Hey, I was just wondering, when let's say i switch from ret, to holy, will all of my keybinds and addons change? For and example with the addons, i use CLCret, and its right where i would like my raid frames to be for healing. If not, can anyone help me out like giving me tips how to quickly change it?

Also with the keybinds, idk how i could switch specs if i would have to change my keybinds every single time. Can someone please explain the entire process?

Extra: What addons are strongly recommended for holy healing?
    Last edited by Song; 2012-11-12 at 10:48 AM.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Deleted
    Ill try to answer your extra question.

I personally use Vuhdo. If you take some time and play with its setup, its awsome.

Other possibilities are Grid and Healbot - used both but prefer Vuhdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Hey, I was just wondering, when let's say i switch from ret, to holy, will all of my keybinds and addons change? For and example with the addons, i use CLCret, and its right where i would like my raid frames to be for healing. If not, can anyone help me out like giving me tips how to quickly change it?

Also with the keybinds, idk how i could switch specs if i would have to change my keybinds every single time. Can someone please explain the entire process?

Extra: What addons are strongly recommended for holy healing?
    Concerning the keybinds, and atleast that's what happens with Bartender, is that the keybinds won't change even if u switch speccs. What I did was find a way to set the different spells on the exactly same spot so I could use exactly the same keybinds.

For addons, I'm an old-fashion healer and I don't use anything cause, imo, the actual blizz raid frames are pretty neat. If ur new to healing, u can always use grid cause it might take u a bit for u to catch the healbot mechanic

I just use xperl for unit frames and dbm key binds are usually personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    Concerning the keybinds, and atleast that's what happens with Bartender, is that the keybinds won't change even if u switch speccs. What I did was find a way to set the different spells on the exactly same spot so I could use exactly the same keybinds.

For addons, I'm an old-fashion healer and I don't use anything cause, imo, the actual blizz raid frames are pretty neat. If ur new to healing, u can always use grid cause it might take u a bit for u to catch the healbot mechanic
    Bartender does change the bars when you change spec, if you have set it to do so. You have to set it up one way, select the option to change when you change spec and then change the bars on your second spec. After that it should change correctly. Clique and Grid also do this. I think I remember Pitbull doing so as well. Healbot probably does, but it isn't as versatile, so you shouldn't need to use Healbot for Ret.

I strongly recommend Clique and either Pitbull or Grid. I don't use Pitbull as it's a much heavier addon that has more power than I personally need. Grid meets my needs and is versatile enough that I can add anything I need it to do.

I do not have any experience with CLCRet, so I apologize for not answering that specifically.

TL;DR: some addons do change, some may not. Check each one to be sure.