470 DPS DK with the ability to OS Tank LF Horde, Weekday Guild. 25 Mans only.

Hello all, I'm looking for a Horde guild to raid with. I only want to do 25 mans as I feel they're the most fun way to experience the content. I raid on my Boomkin on Friday and Saturday so I'm looking for guilds that do not raid on those days. I am available Monday through Thursday from 7 PM until 2 AM PST. I am also available Sunday, but prefer not to raid that day.
    Here is a link to my Wow-heroes. http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...eden/lombardi/
    Note this has a link to my recent logs, but is missing my recent Elegon kill. I did 102k that fight, although without logs I don't expect any guild to put much weight behind that.

A little about me; I am 18 years old and attending UC Berkeley. I intend to double major in Psychology and Political Science. I am a very capable player who has played since Vanilla as an 11 year old and am now a skilled and reliable raiders. I will make almost every raid, and if I miss a day you will know at least a week in advanced or you can assume I died in a car accident.

My DK currently is an Alchemist at 600 and I plan on having my Blacksmithing leveled by the end of the week.

If you wish to contact me, post here or add my Battletag: Bonsaii#1476

Currently we are 3/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, 4/6 heart of fear(we put the emphassis on finishing off heroic gara last week not clearing HoF)and sitting 93rd in the US for 25 man raiding. I am looking for one healer and a few dps.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

High Priority
    Balance Druid
    Mage
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Frost Death Knight
    Mistweaver

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee, or Veiled

Apply at
    www.btmguild.com

I've received contact from a lot of really nice people. However people don't really seem to see the times I posted. 7PM to 2 AM PST. That's 10PM to 5AM EST. Anyone with slightly better times out there?

Bumpity for anyone who missed this

Anyone out there need me? I'm feeling lonely

Talindra I think our guild matches your schedule if you are still looking

Quote Originally Posted by Talindra View Post
    Anyone out there need me? I'm feeling lonely
    Server: US - Silver Hand
    25-Man Progress:
    6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults NM
    2/6 Heart of Fear NM

Exodus is currently looking for dps for our 25 man raid.
    Raid times: 9 PM - 12 AM PST (12 PM - 3 AM EST) on Thursdays and Sundays

For all raiders food and flasks are provided and for main raiders enchants and gems are provided for gear for main spec.

Loot:Exodus uses the EPGP loot system. Information regarding how it works can be found and explained heresorry again with the links lol)

Applicant information:Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have a understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.

While we may not have a high need for your particular class, we are always recruiting good players, and players who know their class and perform well will always earn a raid spot, regardless of whether we are recruiting that class or not.

<Exodus> has been raiding since BC focusing on 25-mans. We're a laid back guild that still puts focus into making progress. Outside of our main raid we do a few 10-mans and run old content for transmog and fun.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me by
    Real-ID/Battletag: Jen1031#1122
    Email: (I cannot post emal either yet lol)
    or check out our guild site. (sorry I cannot post links here yet)

Hi Talindra,

Margaritaville is currently recruiting talented DPS for our 25-man raid core.

Raid Size: 25-man

Schedule: T/TH 8-11:30 PM Pacific (sometimes an additional Sunday or Monday)

Server: US-Ner'zhul

Progression: 3/6 H MV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a more casual schedule. We may only raid only twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal each tier is to full clear heroics, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com (best during work hours)

Apply at margaritaville dot wowstead dot com

Euphoric Method is a 10 man raiding guild who raid under the mantra that we raid with a relaxed atmosphere and depend on skill and not time spent in raid to down bosses. We are looking for all exceptional players who want to progress through Heroic Mode content.

Raid times:
    Wed, Thru, Sun 8:00pm-12:00am EST
    12hrs total raiding.
    On rare occasions raid can stay 30m to down content no later.

Expectations:
    From our new members and applicants we require three qualities
    that you be teachable, respectable, and consistent in raids.
    Coming to raid prepared ie. Flask, food, enchants, reforge
    A willingness to provide constructive criticism and a positive attitude (no one likes a negative nancy).
    A knowledge or understanding of fight mechanics.

We are looking to expand our raid roster to 25 mans and have no Good DK dps and looking for members who are experienced raiders. would love to see a application from you or a Real I.D. Malrois#1026 or on our web page EuphoricMethod.com