Poll: Is it right?

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Just because I haven't done something doesn't mean I can't understand and see what is good or not.

That applies to anything in life.
    I haven't read all the pages, but i want to get this confirmed since a moderator is present right now. Is topics about sex allowed now?

I've seen topics about sex getting locked before anyone has even replied, even though the creator of the thread asked us to keep it civilized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    I haven't read all the pages, but i want to get this confirmed since a moderator is present right now. Is topics about sex allowed now?

I've seen topics about sex getting locked before anyone has even replied, even though the creator of the thread asked us to keep it civilized.
    This one is, and it's been going well with no stupid comments or posts so far.

Here's a blue warning and I'll put it here, again, for the people who haven't seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    As long as you keep this civilised, don't get all graphic or just start boasting about how great you are in bed, this thread should be fine. Same warning as always, basically ;P Keep it tasteful. This is an interesting topic and can definitely be discussed if everyone plays nice.

Deleted
    This one is, and it's been going well with no stupid comments or posts so far.

Here's a blue warning and I'll put it here, again, for the people who haven't seen it.
    I see, is this a one time exception or is it possible to see future threads being "approved"?

Deleted
    I see, is this a one time exception or is it possible to see future threads being "approved"?
    I'm new to modding, so I have no idea if future threads will be approved or not, though, I think future threads, like this one, could possibly be approved, but please, DO NOT QUOTE me on this, for I have no idea about it.

I wouldn't try to pin them down on a blanket "sex threads are allowed" statement. This is the type of subject that is best to keep on a case-by-case basis, letting mods use their best judgement when threads are created and as they evolve. Sometimes they'll go well (as this one did), other times it will be best to lock it down without a single response.
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-11-13 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Removing antagonistic section. Not worth responding at all

Deleted
    I'm new to modding, so I have no idea if future threads will be approved or not, though, I think future threads, like this one, could possibly be approved, but please, DO NOT QUOTE me on this, for I have no idea about it.
    I don't see the harm in these threads so hopefully this thread is staying and that we will see similar threads in the future. :P

I'm surprised so many people check the clock after they finish having great sex. I can vividly remember the best sex I've had, but I couldn't even fathom a guess about how long it lasted.

Deleted
    I don't see the harm in these threads so hopefully this thread is staying and that we will see similar threads in the future. :P
    A lot of sex threads are bad, atleast from what I have seen, not this one though, and it's going just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    I'm surprised so many people check the clock after they finish having great sex. I can vividly remember the best sex I've had, but I couldn't even fathom a guess about how long it lasted.
    I guess some people just like to see how long it takes, or have an appointment or something and need to be fast, who knows?

Have both of you show up late for raid and have to explain to the RL why his main tank and top dps made everyone else wait. You'll start checking the clock more often. :P

Seriously though, I don't know. Some people are just plain clock watchers. I can't walk past one without looking at it. Every few minutes while I'm at my computer my gaze flicks down to the corner to see what time it is. Granted I have better things on my mind during sex, but that doesn't change the fact that if I happen to find myself facing that direction during the festivities, I'm going to look at the clock. It's an unconscious reaction. I don't specifically look for it, but I often see it anyway.

Edit: While making this post and for a few minutes afterward, I was more aware of my clock-checking. I looked at 12:01, 12:05, 12:08, and 12:09. I didn't check more often than usual, I just consciously registered it when I looked.
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-11-13 at 05:10 PM.

Usually I just do it to see how late it is. Then I laugh because we have spent most likely 1 or 2 hours of fooling around in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Have both of you show up late for raid and have to explain to the RL why his main tank and top dps made everyone else wait. You'll start checking the clock more often. :P
    "Sorry for the wait, our power just came back on..."

Normally I AM the raid leader, and normally if my wife and I are having great sex around raid time its at the end of a raid night with a big kill and we both have too much adrenaline flowing to get any sleep. Not to say I couldn't see it happening your way =).

Deleted
    "Usually I just do it to see how late it is. Then I laugh because we have spent most likely 1 or 2 hours of fooling around in bed."
    "Normally I AM the raid leader, and normally if my wife and I are having great sex around raid time its at the end of a raid night with a big kill and we both have too much adrenaline flowing to get any sleep. Not to say I couldn't see it happening your way =)."
    Didn't the mods say that if dickheads started to brag about their sex lives then they'd lock it? Get on the ball please, mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am all about anticipation. so for me the 7-13 minutes is a strange time. The actual act probably last 7-13 minutes, but the lead up can last far longer then that. As early as a sexting at my lunch break to start revving up her motor. Or an hour long massage to put here in a state of Bliss. However It can be much shorter then that as well.

So I wouldn't say the Best sex last between 7-13 minutes, but its a good average.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raferis View Post
    "Usually I just do it to see how late it is. Then I laugh because we have spent most likely 1 or 2 hours of fooling around in bed."
    "Normally I AM the raid leader, and normally if my wife and I are having great sex around raid time its at the end of a raid night with a big kill and we both have too much adrenaline flowing to get any sleep. Not to say I couldn't see it happening your way =)."
    Didn't the mods say that if dickheads started to brag about their sex lives then they'd lock it? Get on the ball please, mods.
    What? Why are you so sensitive about this? That's not what bragging about sex looks like.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    If you have nothing to contribute to the thread and make pointless posts and ask mods to infract other people, then you should just leave, or post something that is on topic!

You're always free to report posts too using the report post function.

What is it about this thread that offends you? I deleted my antagonistic response to your comment concerning Kerath's and my banter, but it seems that you feel some need to keep going. This topic is about sex. Some amount of talking about personal experience is necessary to maintain an on-topic discussion (which you have also indicated is important to you). Obviously this is a matter of opinion, but I don't see either of the comments you quoted as being "bragging." Neither of them implied extraordinary sexual prowess or being better than anyone else. If any mention at all of enjoyable sex is going to bother you, then continuing to read this thread might not be in your best interest.

On 7-13 minutes Im not sure, I guess its a bit of what you enjoy doing during sex. If you wanna swap position a few times then I imagine it would last a bit longer (give 5-10 for each position maybe?) However if you just stick it out in missionary I guess its a reasonable time length.

Seriously dude? Let the mods do their jobs. We don't need you back-seat modding, tattling on people when they do something you feel violates the rules. It's not your job. If you think something is wrong, report it, and move on.

Otherwise, you're contributing just as much to the problem of the thread not staying on topic or "in bounds."

[E] To be more on-topic, the range given sounds about right, to me. With my current girlfriend, if things go for much longer than that, she starts to get a little... tender. So yeah, too long is a bad thing.
    Last edited by Torq; 2012-11-13 at 05:41 PM.

Wtf is your problem?
    1-2 hours of FOOLING AROUND.

God some people, seriously.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd comment on this but...

Never really had any sex while totally sober so... yeah.
    And while drunk it just takes ages to finish, if at all.

I guess around 10 minutes of the actual act is about right unless you're "prolonging it" on purpose.