Poll: Is it right?

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only 7-13 minutes? Jeeze, maybe I should see a doctor about me taking an hour or so to finish up once O_o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Only 7-13 minutes? Jeeze, maybe I should see a doctor about me taking an hour or so to finish up once O_o
    Nice But as its been pointed out, the whole hour thing goes away after a while. Be it once you get a bit older or are in a relationship for a long time. You're either more comfortable, less nervous or just plain old :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    "What are you thinking about?" is a question I never want to hear, regardless of the situation ^^
    Do people actually say that during sex?! About the only thing I'm capable of is incoherent appeals to a deity or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Nice word choices there.
    *Scratches head*
    I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    False. If we're in the middle of getting it on, the correct answer (for me, if I ever asked in the first place) would be a graphic description of exactly what he intends to do to me in the next few minutes. Bonus points if it's delivered in a low growl-ish tone of voice.
    Hah, a woman after my own heart. What's the female equivalent of the brofist? Sisfist just sounds wrong on soooo many levels :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellash View Post
    I'll add another thing.
    There are alot of girls who think they have orgasms, but never did.
    And those that do have orgasms, often take longer than 15 minutes to get there.
    There really is no mistaking an orgasm. Wowser. Put it this way: If you're not sure, you definitely have NOT had one.
    Sure it can take longer than 15 minutes to get there, which is why foreplay is good. Personally though, after 15 minutes of intercourse, things start to get a little uncomfortable. After one or two orgasms, every thing gets too sensitive, any additional sensation is just too damn much and starts to border on pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    While I'm personally a virgin (I'm old fashioned in the sense I want it to be special )
    Good for you. I did the same, and am glad I did.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    The only time it lasted a long time for me was terrible. My junk was sore, my balls had a raw spot rubbed on them due to the fucked up sheets my ex wife had when we first met. My guys hang low, so I have to be careful lol. It took way too long to clear the stank out too, which made her dad suspicious at the time. Also as I grew older I found myself becoming bored with sex, even if it was amazing. My body just gets bored and tells me to hurry it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    A forum full of virgins is the best place to talk about sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    A forum full of virgins is the best place to talk about sex
    Well, you know what they say.
    People in glass houses should not throw stones.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is the best ever.
    So informative

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Man this thread is awesome. Just guys waving it around making up crap left, right and center:P
    Cause that's so unlike other threads on champs

As others have said countless times, once you get older or have been in a long-term committed relationship it won't ever last an hour again since the foreplay is where it's at.., not that it's something to complain about as long as both gets off

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact: When I started browsing this thread today, "Whole Lotta Love" came on random play on my ipod.
    It made me chuckle anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Man this thread is awesome. Just guys waving it around making up crap left, right and center:P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBTN5mDUvyA

That guy comes to mind here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Good for you. I did the same, and am glad I did.
    Really? My first time was horribly awkward and, compared to later experiences, not really that fantastic. Given that women are setup in a less obvious way when it comes to getting things taken care of, I'd expect it'd be even less satisfying for women. Did your guy know what he was doing for your first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Well, this whole survey is a bit confusing. sex isn't meant to be enjoyed. It's a weapon.
    You do it to get your way.

This whole thing's just silly!
    You are a very odd duck.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

The best sex lasts for 7-13 minutes? That's like 3-5 sex positions tops, that's no fun.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-11-13 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    I like how this thread has more views then most threads running for months even already.

That said, I don't have much experience in the domain so I won't say anything. Could be true, could be not. I think it relates to the pre-sex period though, the athmosphere, the words, the touching etc. You get the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Says the Italian oven-baked cartilaginous fish dish!
    That's brick oven-baked, missie!

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 06:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I like how this thread has more views then most threads running for months even already.

That said, I don't have much experience in the domain so I won't say anything. Could be true, could be not. I think it relates to the pre-sex period though, the athmosphere, the words, the touching etc. You get the idea.
    If it wasn't immediately obvious, a lot of people lurking on these forums aren't very, uh, experienced in that sort of thing :P
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Hell no I don't agree with it and clearly nobody who took part in that research has ever taken part in tantric sex or been brought to the point of climax then denied multiple times in a row before finally being allowed to climax.

Guess such things don't work the same way for women though, as I've never seen a women hit the brink of climax without actually climaxing so who knows maybe women are not able to experience truly great sex in the same way men are.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    If it wasn't immediately obvious, a lot of people lurking on these forums aren't very, uh, experienced in that sort of thing :P
    I would go as far as to say "a lot of people".

According to the poll, only 15.7% are virgins, which is, considering the fact that this is a mainly a gaming board with many young people, not that high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I would go as far as to say "a lot of people".

According to the poll, only 15.7% are virgins, which is, considering the fact that this is a mainly a gaming board with many young people, not that high.
    Are admitted virgins. Guys lie about that status all the time, they don't want to be seen as "unmanly," not even in an anonymous poll.

Are admitted virgins. Guys lie about that status all the time, they don't want to be seen as "unmanly," not even in an anonymous poll.
    I guess so. Let's just assume those numbers are correct. You know, for the sake of argument.

Well isnt the average age of WoW players 28? Be somewhat safe to assume that would then translate into the average age of reader on this board? Id say its quite likely that the majority of people arent virgins once theyve reached 28.

Really? My first time was horribly awkward and, compared to later experiences, not really that fantastic. Given that women are setup in a less obvious way when it comes to getting things taken care of, I'd expect it'd be even less satisfying for women. Did your guy know what he was doing for your first time?
    Agreed, my first time wasn't entirely straightforward, feeling nervous and pressured, etc. It was pretty unimpressive, really. It gets better though!

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    While I'm personally a virgin (I'm old fashioned in the sense I want it to be special )
    It won't be, it'll be anti-climactic. It's pleasant, but there's nothing particularly special about intercourse compared to other types of sex.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 08:39 AM ----------

Isn't it pretty much true that there's not very many people over ~21 that are virgins though? Granted, there's a decent number of people here under that age, but still.

This article doesn't seem to be clear. Its like saying that its unrealistic to think that your average person can buy an expensive sports car, but that doesn't mean that there aren't people out there driving Ferraris. Is this article saying that 'perfect' sex lasts this amount of time, or are they saying that for your average person this is as good as it gets?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn