Deleted

I cant figure out fury

So in cataclysm i always used arms and have done until now in MoP, but i see alot of the warriors in LFR and such doing the most dps are fury, i have tried it out on target dummy's and just cant seem to do any good amount of dps, could someone please give me some information when it comes to fury.

Heres my armory link if it would help - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Menthu/simple

Thanks for any help you guys and gals can give me.

Deleted
    1. You miss couple gems.
    2. You miss alot of enchants.
    3. Use Windsong on weapon
    4. Reforge better, you need 7,5% BOTH Expertise and hit.
    5. Visit the stickied guide for fury on warrior forums.
    6. After doing all above do couple heroics or LFR to get the feel of Fury.

Deleted
    i have actually got all my gear enchanted and gemmed, apart from the living steel belt buckle in the belt, armory just has not updated yet and also reforged for over 7.50% for both hit and expertise although when i change to fury spec 1 of the expertise's its below 7%, but thanks for mentioning the fury guide on the forums i should have gone there first

i Think atrophis covered that pretty neatly.
    Youre currently in arms, so i cannot say for sure that its the same gear, but if it is, you need more crit. Fury suffers so much from having low Crit, the RNG of crit is already terrible as a progress stat, but buildin even more rotation on top of that, makes it a great pain.. You can easily do damage as Arms btw. Its a bit lower, but its totally viable. If you want to go fury because you think it will yield higher numbers, chances are that it wont matter much, and that atm you arent xpirienced enough with fury to even see an increase. If you do want to go for it, try to log out in the right spec and gear, explain what you do when you do it, that is possibly where the biggest issues lie.

You are not reforging into crit on all pieces, even reforging out of it on some, which is a huge no-no. If you are having trouble reaching exp cap with just reforge use crafty gems in red slots (exp/crit). You also have a lot of pieces that just aren't very good for fury because of low crit. Crit means so much for fury as your entire rotation depends on it, it really cannot be overstated. If you can get BS crafted chest and gloves, Conquest legs/belt, Valor helm/belt/bracer and reforge all your gear towards crit that will be a decent start. Also have a look at the stickied Fury guide, it contains all you need to know.

Deleted
    I appreciate all the help guys so I thank you all for that, maybe at the moment sticking with arms would be the best option for me.

Sticking with arms might be the better solution. But that doesnt mean that youre doing that right either. Wich could explain why youre seeing those fury warriors skyrocket past you in DPS.

For arms crit really important much more so than any other 2ndary stat in comparison. Str is still worth more point pr point unlike some fury sims. Now heres the deal, you have to gem that crit, you have to reforge proporly, else you will continuesly see lower geared players do more dps, because they optimized their gear more than you. Its so important. So even if you decide to stick with arms, you need to reconfigure your stats in order to do more damage.

Your reforging is terrible.

You are gemming crit because it's valued so highly, yet reforge out of crit while leaving haste alone.

As a start point: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/arathor/menthu

for reforging I use the reforgelite addon, it carries me hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SangerZonvolt View Post
    for reforging I use the reforgelite addon, it carries me hard.
    This, a million times over. And if you don't like Reforges inbuilt stat weights, you can run a SIMC parse and input your own
    "WHY? Because I have green hair". "Screw the money I have rules, wait... that's not right".

Deleted
    I would use reforgelite it's way more accurate than askmrrobot. AMR always goes under/over exp/hit cap.

Deleted
    Arms warrior when you got low gear
    Fury warrior when you get better gear
    1h fury is better than 2h fury atm.

Crit = better rotation = more dps on fury warriors.
    Crit is your life, after exp and hit cap ofc.

Once you get past 20% crit unbuffed, fury rotation just becomes much more fluid due to more RB procs and less gcd downtime.

With TG dw'ing 2 x 463 2handers I was sitting at 21.x% unbuffed
    With smf 1x489 1x463 I am sitting at 19.x% unbuffed

Even tho on paper SMF is better than TG for me, I find the higher crit chance to be much more enjoyable. However I'm still going to roll with smf for obvious reasons.

Deleted
    Maybe a really silly question but this reforgelite addon, is italso good for arms?

also when people say SMF u mean duel wielding 1 hand weapons correct? as opposed to Titans grip being duel wielding 2 hand weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Orders View Post
    Maybe a really silly question but this reforgelite addon, is italso good for arms?

also when people say SMF u mean duel wielding 1 hand weapons correct? as opposed to Titans grip being duel wielding 2 hand weapons.
    Yes to all of this.