Poll: What is your favourite playable race in WoW?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My favourite one is undead, but i like every other race, aside from gnomes.... I HATE THOSE LITTLE BUGGERS!

Blood elf all the way! Go pretty or go home!

That being said, I also love undead, trolls, and night elves. Goblins are tolerable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    If anyone wants to see the full image:
    Lolwat. Google reverse image search exists for a reason.

We are always shouting " For the Whore" so i'll go with undead and Sylvanas also

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I love how blood elves almost always win polls like this but, aside from the temporary raging about current expansion new races that don't meet people's expectations, they still get the most crap from people. I guess being most popular and most detested are not mutually exclusive (like pop music).
    Meh people have always preferred the races that are easier on the eyes, kinda like why the Alliance was the most popular until TBC. I'm gonna bet when the new models come out the Alliance will become slightly more popular.
    I put money on it!

What's a Drenei? You spelled it wrong twice.
    But ye, still, the Draenei is my favourite race. I just love Azuremyst Isle and the Exodar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all races but Pandarian and no not because they are pandas. I love there lore because they bring new stuff to wow. I don't like them because they are fat. Why did they have to be fat?
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    My favorite race of the game are the high elves of the Alliance of course but... fuck! they are not playables... YET
    Little knowlege of lore and you'll find out they are not in Alliance anymore (as they got fucked off by Garithos) and very playable as well

We are friendly orcs! We eat with spoons and forks! We love to eat our pork!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Housemdoctor View Post
    Little knowlege of lore and you'll find out they are not in Alliance anymore (as they got fucked off by Garithos) and very playable as well
    Sorry?
    High Elves are part of the Alliance. For what little differences there are High Elves and Blood Elves are still fundamentally different. One is willing to compromise it's morals for survival and the other is arguably more arrogant and would die for their morals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Housemdoctor View Post
    me thinks you are the one who needs some knowledge of lore...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren.

Femtaur for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Femgnoam 4 lyfe. Forever in love with gnomes. c:
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Meh people have always preferred the races that are easier on the eyes, kinda like why the Alliance was the most popular until TBC. I'm gonna bet when the new models come out the Alliance will become slightly more popular.
    I put money on it!
    Humans will have a massive surge of "rerollers" imo. They're already the most played race (as per the course in any MMO), even with the godawful model.

Deleted
    I'll say Worgen, but only in theory.

Practically, Blizzard has infused them with a variety of technical issues, such as horrible clipping and item-size scaling issues, that totally annoy me when I play with my main.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chester0101 View Post
    What's a Drenei? You spelled it wrong twice.
    But ye, still, the Draenei is my favourite race. I just love Azuremyst Isle and the Exodar.
    I did say sorry , but well err I play horde................. FOR THE HORDE!

I guess orcs looks the badest + fits with the shaman lore!!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to say Night Elves are my favorite, imo they are the only real druids :P . They are especially my favorite from a lore point of view. Although I have a soft spot for Orc's cause of Thrall and Broxigar, they are only real shamans :P . Also like Trolls for the humor.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 05:26 PM ----------

Also will say, I did not feel like Blood Elfs in WoW are correctly portrayed like they way they are in lore, just my honest opinion. Don't really care for BE's in WoW.

Even tho i play alliance, my vote goes for Undead... by far.

God bless Noggenfogger Elixir.

The majestic Pan-da, of course.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."