Deleted

Anyone else dissapointed ?

I was so exciteted about GW2 but since I play MoP since a week i just realised how shitty GW2 is..... just played still gw2 to have not the feeling i wasted 50 bucks. I think it was just not my game Grafics and some of their features are really nead but i am quiet stunned by all the improvemets Blizzard made in MoP. Feels good to be home again.

I think one major point is that you dont have the feeling of improvement....in WoW you see actually when you perform bad / good (thanks recount) and you most likely feel forced to improve....in GW2 you dont know how good / bad your damage or the dmg of your groupmembers is, its just a hugh mindless zergfest of what i experienced.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2012-11-12 at 12:52 PM.

Disagree on every count. In a dungeon it is very obvious when someone is not pulling their weight. If you can't enjoy a game without parsing numbers then I will have to agree that GW2 is not for you and MoP is what you're looking for.

i played MoP in the beta, i played GW2 in the beta. GW2 beta got my full attention, i gave up at level 89 in MoP beta.

I played as a level 90 on the PTR for MoP. Same stuff as usual, dailies dailies dailies. I have friends who im on mumble with all the time who hate having to do so many dailies every day.

Happily farming Flame Legion set for my Ele in GW2.

Not dissapointed.

Deleted
    i like the wow-recount philosophy...not.

people still think that >only< DPS and HPS is important. funny then that i have dungeon master with my full-support guardian and in WvW we kill zergs of 30 "glasscannons" with our 10man supportitive/survival combo...

but if you only get positive feedback from your recount and how high your dps/hps is, then yeah WoW should be the right game for you^^

Improvements? What improvements are there in MoP? It's the same as always - quest to 90, do dailies and run heroics until valor cap, do LFR for extra loot, do raids. Weekly iteration can be completed in 1 to 3 days depending on how much time you invest. There is hardly anything new to MoP in that regard, it's just disguised in a "new" way, but it is essentially the very same stuff again.

I for one am content to be through the MoP grind with my main so that there's more time for GW2 again.
    Last edited by The Kao; 2012-11-12 at 01:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    i played MoP in the beta, i played GW2 in the beta. GW2 beta got my full attention, i gave up at level 89 in MoP beta.

I played as a level 90 on the PTR for MoP. Same stuff as usual, dailies dailies dailies. I have friends who im on mumble with all the time who hate having to do so many dailies every day.

Happily farming Flame Legion set for my Ele in GW2.

Not dissapointed.
    k farming isnt as boring as dailies? suuuuuuuure...

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    I was so exciteted about GW2 but since I play MoP since a week i just realised how shitty GW2 is..... just played still gw2 to have not the feeling i wasted 50 bucks. I think it was just not my game Grafics and some of their features are really nead but i am quiet stunned by all the improvemets Blizzard made in MoP. Feels good to be home again.

I think one major point is that you dont have the feeling of improvement....in WoW you see actually when you perform bad / good (thanks recount) and you most likely feel forced to improve....in GW2 you dont know how good / bad your damage or the dmg of your groupmembers is, its just a hugh mindless zergfest of what i experienced.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA... oooooh ... Joke of the century. Blizzard even made a speshul Raid difficult (Loot finder) to remove the need to improve.

Deleted
    This has already descended into a GW2 vs WoW thread, it's not going to go somewhere good from here. You're welcome to have a constructive opinion, but this is just going to be people insulting either game.