Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriel View Post
    Without rehashing old content and because I'm a typical Warcraft 3 nut...I wanna know what's in store for the scourge and bolvar, I mean I loved Arthas and Icecrown and IMHO he is the best video game bad guy ever...I was gutted he was killed but in doing so Blizz created another potentially kick as char in 'the jailer of the damned'

This concept totally gets my inner most geek going!!!
    I doubt they'll do anything with Bolvar. If anything, the most that could possibly happen is that his will weakens enough for Ner'zhul/Lich King to overpower him enough for us to just walk back in there and lay the smackdown on him again. Not really warranting of another expansion.
    Lurker extraordinaire

the awnser is 1 word the Mantid

when you're exalted with the Klaxxi, they will tell you that they servants to the old gods and if the Old Gods come back the Klaxxi will fight for their masters once more

Quote Originally Posted by Zazeeth View Post
    I doubt they'll do anything with Bolvar. If anything, the most that could possibly happen is that his will weakens enough for Ner'zhul/Lich King to overpower him enough for us to just walk back in there and lay the smackdown on him again. Not really warranting of another expansion.
    Bolvar story didnt end it i think when the burning ligen will back he will control him and we will have a raid to fight the lich king agine

Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post

"The" and "Mantid" are in fact separate words.

ive always been pretty keen to finish the current scenarios we have. in particular the bronze flight i always love CoT stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post

when you're exalted with the Klaxxi, they will tell you that they servants to the old gods and if the Old Gods come back the Klaxxi will fight for their masters once more

Bolvar story didnt end it i think when the burning ligen will back he will control him and we will have a raid to fight the lich king agine
    Id rather that since bolvar took the crown in full virtue rather than as a corrupted evil little bastard, hed be able to control the scourge and bring them against the burning legion....like a boss.

Deleted
    I really hope whatever it is, it isn't relay to c'thun or the silithus bugs, them things gave me nightmares for years.
    I can see caverns of time coming back into play sometime soon. Even of its just a lead in to next xp pack.
    Personally I'd like azshara to come into play, she's long overdue now.
    Blizzard can easily create more lore but they have a ton to clear up first.