Dual Horseman's Sinister Slicer's

Has anyone else tried using horseman's sinister slicers? I know they have agility, but I acquired two during halloween holiday and have been trying them out. Seems to do decent dps from what I can tell, but wonder if it is better than two 2 hander blues. Thoughts anyone?

Deleted
    I am 99% sure the weapon damage should push them above any blue 1hander

Deleted
    you're losing about 550 STR from it. that's 3 gems worth.

I think you're better off getting the crafted mace X2, it's only 7 itemlevels.

Depends on the quality of the dungeon blues and stat weights on each. Horseman epics are only 7 ilvls above heroic dungeon gear (470 vs 463), so dps increase from weapon damage alone is very minimal compared to the amount of strength you lose.

I'd say if you're using 450 or worse ilvl str weapons, use the horseman slicer. Otherwise it's not worth the ap lost from trading a str weapon for an agi one.

Edit: Oh, didn't notice you mentioned two 2handers so was assuming you were either SMF warrior or a dual wield frost dk. In that case, I'd probably only use the agi weapons if they were loaded with crit compared to my 2handers (from a warrior perspective), or if my 2handers were uncommon quality.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2012-11-12 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I guess I'm just confused as to why you're treating this like it's amazing or a breakthrough discovery? lol
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

The pure dps is going to be better. I was using 2 till I got a weapon from LFR. askmrrobot .com

10+ Year Old Account
    AMR is terrible, please don't use that... they fixed wowreforge.com but check the stat weights to make sure they're right, I've had people tell me it gave them incorrect reforges but was easily fixed when they adjusted weights.
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Deleted
    I actually looked at the weapons now and you lose 730str which is quite a lot of str gain about 60 secondary stat, the weapon dmg upgrade is not that insane (400 min-500 max) I don't think the dps difference should be that big but it is probably in favor to the 1h 363 weapons. Listening to any word i say is dumb as fuck though since i have no clue how the math works...

To OP: Run a simcraft with stat weights. Then, you multiply your stat weights with whatever stats are on the 2 weapns you want to compare. Then you add all those numbers up, to figure out which weapon that will give you the most theoretical DPS. Let me know if you need further help in doing so