Deleted

Any recommendations on a tablet?

I have been looking at the Nexus 7, but it doesn't have an SD card slot which is a deal breaker for me. I know it supports USB storage but it seems more of a hindrance to me then anything, especially if you forget the cable. Also not a huge fan of the bezel on the nexus 7, always been a fan of googles hardware but this one seems a little...rushed.

Does anyone have any suggestions on tablets? looking at around then £200-£250 mark, will go up to £300 if really needed. In the UK btw.

Are you trying to stick within the 7inch range? or would you not mind a 10inch tablet? As for 10 inch I would say Asus Infinity if you want to dish out the extra cash since its the newest model but the Asus transformer EEE pad is like 250$ which is like £150. Its the last generation of the infinity so its still pretty good. All of them also have micro sd slots if that works for you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azngamer101 View Post
    Are you trying to stick within the 7inch range? or would you not mind a 10inch tablet? As for 10 inch I would say Asus Infinity if you want to dish out the extra cash since its the newest model but the Asus transformer EEE pad is like 250$ which is like £150. Its the last generation of the infinity so its still pretty good. All of them also have micro sd slots if that works for you?
    7-10' is fine. I was looking at the transformer too and have it on my list of ones to consider. Does seem like everything I want, although it in UK retailers seems to be a little more then £300, there's a few on Ebay for around £200 but I personally don't trust a lot of ebay sellers so tend to just keep away.

If the SD card slot is really so big problem (don't see why btw), then Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 maybe.

I thought for a long time between the two. Even though Samsung doubles as a phone (3G model) and has SD card slot, year newer tech of the screen and OS was worth it for me on the Nexus 7.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    If the SD card slot is really so big problem (don't see why btw), then Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 maybe.

I thought for a long time between the two. Even though Samsung doubles as a phone (3G model) and has SD card slot, year newer tech of the screen and OS was worth it for me on the Nexus 7.
    I see what your saying about the SD slot but i'm a forgetful person, I would always forget the cable to be able to connect my USB drive up to it. I prefer just to put in a 32gb SD card, ontop of the 16/32gb already inside and forget about it. Unless there is a USB drive with a micro USB connector which will just plug directly into the tablet? I'm not aware of one.

*edit* Decided to jump on the nexus 7 bandwagon, found the 32gb version for £199.99, i always thought the 32gb version was £250. The 32gb should last me long enough to warrant there not been an SD card slot.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2012-11-12 at 05:16 PM.

new asus transformer infinity is a good tablet you can buy & it is one of the best in the market as far as i know.

To be Honest OP, just wait, on the market right now, after all the fanboy BS about Apple, the new windows pro tablet is the best way to go (obviously out of your current range) I would just save up for one.